Maya visits Roshni

Recap: Roshan slept hugging eachother.

Next morning,
Aman woke up first as Roshni had woke up in midnight to feed the babies. He saw her totally cuddled to him. He smiled.

He carressed her face and placed a forehead kiss. He saw the time, it's already 10. He tried to get up but Roshni was holding him tightly so that he can't leave her.

Aman was totally lost in his sleeping beauty. Just then all the family members entered including Junaid. Aman didn't notice them.

All are happy on seeing them like this whereas Junaid is fuming in anger. Rehan took pic of them with the camera he took and came.
All together: Awwww......

Just then Aman came to reality.  He saw all are standing at the doorstep. He signalled all to be quiet as Roshni is sleeping. But Roshni's sleep got broke. She didn't notice anyone. She saw Aman and smiled.

Roshni: Good morning, Khanbaba....
She placed a gentle kiss on his cheek which was captured by Rehan in his camera. Aman smiled.
Aman: Good morning, Roshni.....
He also placed a gentle kiss on her forehead which was also captured by Rehan in his camera. Both lost in eachother.

Anjum: Ahem.....
They came into sense. Just then Roshni noticed the family members and distanced herself from Aman.

Aman also got down from the bed. Parveen came near Roshni. She caressed her face and placed a forehead kiss.
Parveen:  How are u feeling now, Roshni?
Roshni: Much better, Maami.

Rehan went near the kids. He wanted to carry the babies but he don't know how to pick them. So he was standing there confused. Shayri noticed that.

She came to him and picked the girl and handed over to him. She also took the boy in her hand. Rehan was holding her carefully so that he can't leave her down.

Shayri: Happy???
Rehan: Very very happy. How did u know that I want to....

Shayri:  Ufff..... Seriously Rehan..... I know u from childhood and I'm loving u from my tender age. Obviously, I can say what u r thinking just by ur activities.

Rehan: Really.... But u haven't said to me that u r loving me from tender age.
Shayri: I was waiting for u to confess but no. Rehan Junaid Khan had no guts to admit his love. So I proposed u.
Rehan: 🤯🤯😳😦

All the family members are laughing on hearing thier conversation. Just then there was a knock on the door.

Person: May I come in???
Roshni: Maya... Come in....
Maya came in and hugged Roshni tightly. Maya: Congratulations, my dear Sweety.
Roshni: Thank u, Ms. Naughty.

Both broke the hug and laughed.
Rubina: Sweety??? Naughty????
Roshni: Actually Chitti(chachi), We all have a pet name in our group. We used to call each other with that name. So I'm Sweety and She is Ms. Naughty.

Maya: Oh hello.... One minute, I'm not Ms. anymore. I'm  Mrs. Yugi.
Roshni: What? Seriously..... Omg... I can't believe this. Why haven't you informed this before? Is it arranged or love marriage?
Maya: Guess what??? It's neither an arranged marriage nor a love marriage.

Roshni: What?? Then How it happened???Maya: I can't able to say it now. But U all will come to know about me very soon.
Baby: We are excited....

Maya (To the readers): Hope u all are also excited.... I'm coming to say about my life.... How I got married to Yugi??? Wait for the start of Avanum Naanum..... He & Me....

Anjum: U didn't say that when are u coming???
Maya: Very soon Patti(Dadi).... Ok.. Now I'm getting late. I have to go to home now. To prepare for my entry.....
Aman: All the best for ur future.....
Maya: Thank you Anna(Bhai)..... Bye....
All: Bye.....
Maya left.......

Hope u all like the part.....
Avanum Naanum....
He & Me......
Going to be get started in a while....
Stay tuned....

Next part will be posted very soon.....

                   - VIJIMIRA 🥰