Shruthi's health detoriates...

Recap: Aman and Roshni slept after a while.

Next morning,
In Raj and Shruthi room,

Raj and Shruthi are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. Suddenly Shruthi felt uneasy and rushed to washroom. Raj also woke up and rushed behind her.

Shruthi was vomiting a lot. Raj held her by head tightly to avoid dizziness. Shruthi was very tired. Raj lifted her to the bed and made her lie.

Raj: Are u ok now?
She again rushed to washroom without answering. Raj too followed her. She again vomited. Shruthi's health was getting worse. Raj had tears in his eyes on seeing her like this. Suddenly she fainted.

In hall,
All the family members are present.
Aman: Ammi, I'm taking Roshni to hospital.
Parveen: What happened? R u okay Roshni?
Roshni: I'm absolutely fine Maami. It's my routine check up.
Anjum: Ok. Aman, Take care.
Aman: Ok. Bye.

Just then Raj came out carrying Shruthi. All are shocked seeing them like this.
Nithya: What happened Raj?
Raj: Mom... said What happened before..
Aman: Come Raj. We are also going to hospital only.
Sandhiya: Make it fast.
All rushed out. Aman stopped all to stay in home.

Raj made Shruthi lie back. He also came and sat back and kept her head on his lap. Aman and Roshni sat in front. Aman was driving. Roshni saw that Shruthi is bleeding.
Roshni: Khanbaba, drive fast.
Aman: Roshni, I can't drive any....

Roshni typed in her phone that Shruthi is bleeding and show it to him as she didn't want Raj to get panicked. Aman drove fast. Raj's eyes were welled up. He didn't notice blood. They reached hospital.

Aman took the stretcher and Raj made Shruthi lie on the it. Shruthi was taken inside ICU. Just then Raj noticed blood on his shirt. He was totally broke down. He just sat on the chair outside the ICU as he was paralyzed. Roshni signalled Aman to console him.

Roshan sat on their each side and were holding her hand. Just then doctor came. Roshni hurried towards doctor and surprised that the doctor is her friend Maya.

Roshni: Maya, How is Shruthi now?
Maya: How u r related to her?
Roshni: She is my brother's wife. How is she now?
Maya: She is fine now.

Roshni: Baby???
Maya: By God's grace baby also fine.
Roshni: What happened to her?
Maya: She is poisoned.
Roshni was totally shocked.

Maya: But the poison was not that much active. So she and baby got escaped. I think so I should inform police.Roshni thought for a while.
Roshni: No Maya. Don't say about this to anyone.
Maya: What are u saying, Roshni?
Roshni: Pls, Maya. I know that who have done this.
Maya: What??

Roshni: Yes. I know who have done this and also I was the actual target. I don't want this secret to come out. Say some other reason to Raj Anna(Bhai).
Maya: But who was that targeting u?
Roshni: I can't say about it now. Say something. I'll explain u later.
Maya: Ok.

Maya came to Raj and Aman and said it is because of some other medical reasons. Raj got relieved. Maya left the place. Roshni also felt relieved. Shruthi was shifted to normal ward. Raj and Roshni went inside. But Aman was thinking about Maya and Roshni's conversation.

Yes. He heard everything but acted like that he haven't hear anything.

Aman(m.v.): Why did Roshni is so sure that this is planned for her? Yesterday also she stopped our past at middle. Why she is not revealing her real identity?Something is happened that she is hiding from all.

Aman went from there in search of Maya so that he can find anything about the truth. Suddenly he saw that Junaid was talking with a doctor(not Maya). Junaid left but he didn't see Aman. Doctor also left the place. He went near the ward where they were talking. He saw inside in mirror and was shocked.

Who have poisoned Shruthi?
What is the reason behind Roshni's silence?
Why was Junaid visited hospital?
What did Aman see inside the ward?

Next part after
60 likes and 75 comments....
Stay tuned...

                                     - VIJIMIRA 🥰