Love is blooming

Recap: Roshni and Aman had phone convo and slept after it.

Next morning,
Roshni woke up earlier and got ready. She came down while Salma is about to come to wake her up. She was surprised.

Salma: What happened Roshni? Are u fine?
Roshni: I'm good Ammi. Why r u asking like this?
Salma: My daughter always used to get up after my lecture of 30 minutes. But now she got ready this much earlier. What is the matter?(in teasing way).

Roshni: Nothing Ammi. I just thought of cooking today as my Ammi always used to prepare my favorites. I want to give her rest today.
Salma: Wow! That's a great idea. U carry on madam.
Salma went to her room to get ready for the school. Roshni went to the kitchen.

Roshni(m.v): What would Khanbaba like to eat? Idea. When we are small Parveen Phuppi used to prepare Palak paneer often as we both love to it. Let me do it and this is the first time I'm cooking  for him. So I will prepare Badam kheer which he love a lot. I hope so Khanbaba like it.

She prepared Chapati with Palak panner and also kheer. After few minutes she packed the food and got ready. Salma came to dining table and saw three lunch box packed.
Salma: Roshni, Y  did u pack three boxes?
Roshni: Mom,  1 for u and 2 for me. I'm getting late so I thought of eating in college. Bye.

Before Salma could say anything, Roshni left. Salma was surprised by her act later she also left to school.Roshni reached bus stand before 5 minutes and was shocked to see that Aman was already there. She went to him.

Roshni: Khanbaba, How long u r waiting here?
Aman: Not long. Just 25 minutes.
Roshni: What is this Khanbaba? If u informed me that u have reached, I would have also came before.

Aman: No, it's ok. There is happiness in waiting for the arrival of your loved ones.
Roshni blushed. Both sat inside the car. Aman started the car. They were heading towards college.
Roshni: Oh shit. Stop the car Khanbaba.
Aman stopped at once.

Aman: What happened Roshni? Is everything alright?
Roshni: Actually I have forgot to give this.

Roshni: I have cooked today for u.
Aman: Really???
Roshni nodded in yes.
Aman: Then I should eat it first.
He took the box from her and opened it.

Aman: Wow Roshni! Chapati with Palak panner and badam kheer. This is my favourite from my childhood. How did u know this?
Roshni(nervously): Just like that. I prepared this as I like this.
Aman: Ok.

Aman started eating. He just loved the taste. He was eating very cutely. Roshni was staring him with a smile in her face. Suddenly Aman forwarded Chapati to her. Roshni nodded in no.
Aman: Come on Roshni. I know that u haven't ate anything.

Roshni: How did u know this?
Aman: U have take and come 2 tiffin boxes. If u haven't informed ur mother about me, U would have said that this is also for u. Because of this u would have come without eating anything. Am I right?
Roshni: Yes. But....

Before she could complete, Aman stuffed the Chapati into her mouth.
Aman: No buts and ifs. Eat with me.
He again fed her. Roshni also fed him. After a while they completed. Aman again started the car.

Roshni: By the way Khanbaba, U didn't say how was the food.
Aman: I'll say about that in evening when I come to pick u.
Roshni: No. Say now.
Aman stopped the car.

Roshni: What happened?
Aman didn't reply. He came close to her. Roshni got nervous. He held her by chin and turned her face towards window and came near her ear and whispered.

Aman: We reached ur college.(laughing)
Roshni got irritated and turned towards him and hit him with the empty box.
Roshni: I'm not going to talk with u.
Aman: I'll be here to pick u.
Roshni: Ufff...😤

She got down the car and headed towards her class. Aman left after seeing her being left. The whole day, Both were thinking about each other. But also attentive in their work.

Present,
Roshni is saying their past while all are listening with full of interest. Suddenly Raj interrupted.
Raj: Wait a minute. Wait a minute.

All were like 🙄🙄.
Roshni: What happened Anna(bhai)?
Raj: If I'm right, this happened on the next day of the function, isn't it?
Roshni: Yaah! Why?

Raj: Then I want to say what happened that day at office.
Aman: How do u know that?
Raj: Ufff... As I was with u for almost a week there.
Aman: Okkk.
Raj: Aman and I were in office.

Back  to past:
Raj: Aman, where did u went after the registration in placement cell?

Aman remembered yesterday's moment and blushed. Raj didn't failed to notice this. He asked Aman about this intentionally as he saw Aman going with Roshni.
Raj: Aman????

No response. Raj took the glass of water and splashed on Aman's face.  Aman came out of his thoughts with a jerk. Raj was laughing like hell.

Aman also took a glass of water and splashed on Raj's face and started laughing. Then they hand a  friendship moment.

Raj: Aman, I'm waiting for ur reply.
Aman: For what?Raj: Where did u went yesterday?
Aman: I went with Roshni to drop her in her house.
Raj: What? U have saw her yesterday only. How did this happen? As a friend I know u from childhood. U never even turn and look at a girl. But u straight went to her home.

Aman: Just shut up and focus on ur work. I'm getting late. Roshni will be waiting for me.
Raj: Waah! Waiting.... Wait a minute. That means u met her at morning too. Something is there in Roshni.

Aman: Don't talk about ur sister like that.
Raj: What? Sister? So u confirmed that she is my sister.
Aman: Obviously. Ok, I'm leaving. My wife will be waiting  for me.
Aman left. Raj was like😲😲😲😲

Hope u guys enjoy this part....
What is going to happen next?
Keep thinking....
Do comment..
Stay tuned..

                                     - VIJIMIRA 🥰