Aman learns the truth

Recap:  Aman left the school  and started driving.

Aman stopped the car infront of Roshni's house.(Most of all guessed correct😊).

Back to story....
He saw that the house was still locked. He went to the backyard and climbed through the pipe. With lots of struggle, he entered the house. He entered the balcony of a room.

He slowly entered the room and found a huge frame of Roshni hanging on the wall above the bed. He smiled on seeing her cute pic. He slowly noted other pics in the room. When he turned back, he was shocked on seeing Roshni's childhood pic. (As Roshni is Ammu.)

His eyes got welled up. He took the photo frame. His tears fell on the frame.
Aman(m.v.): How did Ammu's photo came here? Is Roshni Ammu???? How is it possible? Abbu said that they have....

He kept the frame at the same place and hurriedly went outside. He went to the hall. He found a frame of their family.
(The same pic which Roshni had. If u guys didn't remember pls check Part 4).

Back to story...
Beside that frame there was a frame in which Roshni is hugging Salma from behind.

Aman's eyes were shedding the tears continuously. He is very happy that Ammu is alive and also Roshni is Ammu. His childhood love is his current love.

Aman(to himself): This means Roshni is my Ammu. My Ammu is alive... My Ammu is alive... Roshni is Ammu....

He is smiling while crying. He is just thinking of their cute moments. The way how Roshni takes care of him, how she prepares all his favorite food. The moments they spent together. But reality striked him. His smile got disappeared from his face.

Aman(to himself): But why didn't she say that she is Ammu. Why Salma Phuppi didn't come back? Why are they living alone away from us? What is the reason beside Roshni's silence? There is something still I don't know. What is that?

Aman thought for a while and went out of the house. Before leaving, he made sure that everything is on the same place so that Roshni doesn't get doubt of his visit.

After a while,
Roshni came to her home. She went to  her room. She changed her dress and sat on her bed. She was scrolling her Instagram.

Just then, her phone rang. Her eyes got welled up. It's none other than Aman. She neither attend nor cut the call.She is just crying.

The call cut automatically. Aman called her again. She didn't pick the phone even now. She kept the phone on the bed and started crying on seeing the phone.

Roshni(on seeing Aman's pic which is flashing on the screen): Sorry Khanbaba. I'm really sorry. I know that u r yearning for me. But I can't do anything now. Ammi will never accept this.

She is crying a lot. Aman had called her almost 25 times. But she didn't pick it. After a long, Aman stopped calling. She slowly went to washroom and washed her face.

She heard the door bell. She came down and opened the door. She was totally shocked on seeing the person.

Roshni(angrily): What are u doing here, Sameer?
Sameer: U have escaped from me that day. But I'll not leave u today. Let me see who is coming to save u feom me today.

Sameer started coming forward. Roshni started panicking and moving backward. Sameer pinned her against the wall. He was about to kiss her.

But Roshni pushed him hard. He fell on the floor. She ran into her room and locked. She took her phone and called Aman. But now Aman is not picking.

Roshni: Khanbaba, pls pick up the phone. Please I need ur help.
Sameer: Roshni... Roshni... Open the door....
Roshni: Khanbaba... Pls pick it....

Roshni trying to call Aman again and again. But all her efforts are in vain.Sameer is trying to break the door. This time she have done video call.

Suddenly there was a sound. Roshni turned and saw that Sameer had broke the door.

Will Roshni able to escape from Sameer?
Will Aman rescue Roshni?
Next part will be quite soon.....
Interesting twists and turns are waiting...
Stay tuned...

                    -VIJIMIRA 🥰