Roshni is pregnant???

Recap: Roshan got married.

Days passed. It has been one and half month since they got married. Aman and Roshni were enjoying their togetherness. They went to Switzerland for their honeymoon. After returning they shifted to Mumbai.

Junaid's men were still following Roshni. They r all waiting for Roshni's alone time as Aman is always with her. Now, Roshni is also working in Aman's company as his secretary and counselor.

One day,
In Aman's office,
Roshni: Khanbaba... Shall we go home?
Aman: Ok Ammu.They were on the way to their home. Aman was driving and Roshni was enjoying the road view.
Roshni: Khanbaba....(loudly)
Aman got feared and stopped the car.

Aman: What happened Ammu???
Roshni pointed to the icecream shop. Aman sighed.
Aman: U wouldn't have to be screamed like that for an icecream.
Roshni(holding her ears): Sorry..

Aman: It's Ok. I'll go and get it.
Roshni: No. I'll go.
Before Aman could say anything she got down from the car. She went to the shop and bought icecream for both.

Aman came out of the car and stood leaning on the passenger door admiring Roshni. When Roshni was about to cross the road, a car came in full speed to hit her. Aman noticed it.

He ran towards her and pushed her with him towards the other side. They fell on the sand near the shop. The car didn't stop. It got disappeared before Aman could note the car number.

Aman(shouted on the car): Bas***d....   (towards Roshni) R u okay Ammu?
Roshni: I'm fine Khanbaba... Did u got hurt??
Aman: No....
He stood up and helped Roshni to get up. The people in the shop came and helped them. They all left once confirmed that Roshan is fine.

Roshan went to home. Both of them thought just it was someone who drunk and drive the car. But they are unaware of the danger waiting for Roshni.

On other side,
Junaid: Is she dead??
Goon: Sorry sir. We were about to hit her. But ur son saved her.
Junaid: Dammit... U guys r giving excuses since I allotted the work.
Goon: Sorry sir.
Junaid: Don't give any excuses. Next time I want her to be dead. Make sure my son is totally unaware of this.
Goon: Ok sir.
The phone conversation ended. Next morning, Roshan were sleeping by cuddling with each other. Roshni's sleep got broke by sunlight. She was rubbing her eyes and was about move her head from Aman's chest.

Just then Aman flipped their position to avoid the sunray so that he lowered himself and snuggled into her chest and started sleeping again. Roshni smiled at him and caressed his hair before kissing his forehead.

Suddenly Roshni felt uncomfortable. She released herself from Aman's hold and run to the washroom. Due to the sudden friction, Aman's sleep got broken. He sat on the bed still in half sleep. As soon as he heard Roshni's pucking sound, he rushed to washroom with water bottle.

Aman took Roshni to the bed after she finished goggling. Roshni was still not feeling well.
Aman: What happened Ammu??
Roshni: I don't know, Khanbaba. I feel like vomiting. I'm feeling dizzy. I'm feeling like to eat something sour....
Aman: Then wait. I'll bring lemon juice for u.

Roshni nodded. Aman left to kitchen and came back with lemon juice. He handed it to her and she started drinking. Just then Roshni remembered something.

Roshni: Khanbaba, take my phone.
Aman took her phone from the side table and handed her.  Roshni checked her phone and she smiled.

Aman was confused on her reaction.
Aman: What happened??? Why r u laughing??
Roshni: Khanbaba, I think u should take me to a gynecologist.
Aman: This is y I said not to eat outside foods...

Just then Aman realised what she said. He look at her with a huge surprise. He was about to lift her but she stopped.
Roshni: Khanbaba... I'm not sure. But I missed my periods. First let's go to a gynecologist and let's come to a conclusion.

Aman: I think this is going to be true. Just now I realized that u r growing bubbly.
Roshni: Awww... U r saying I'm fat. Don't talk to me.
She turned to other side. Aman hugged her tight.

Aman: I'll never say like that Ammu. I said u r growing too cute. U r becoming chubby. Seeing u like this, I feel like bite and eat ur cheeks.

Roshni: Excuse me Mr. Aman Junaid Khan, still we want to go to hospital and confirm it.

Aman: Ok. U go and get ready. I'll ask Khanna to get appointment from the best gynecologist over here.
Roshni: Mmm....

Roshni went to take shower while Aman spoke to Khanna regarding appointment. After Roshni's return, Aman had his shower. Both got ready and had their breakfast. Once they completed, they went to hospital.

Will Roshan able to find about Junaid??
Hope u all like it.....

Stay tuned....
Do comments....

More comments.... More parts...

                          -VIJIMIRA🥰