Roshni ignores Aman

Recap: Aman asked Roshni about their past.

Roshni didn't say anything. Just starring him. Her eyes welled up. Aman's eyes too. They wiped each other's tears. Again Roshni settled herself in his arm and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Roshni: That day, I came to see u. But on seeing the family members, I ran off.

Flashback:
Aman saw that Roshni was crying and ran away. He got confused by her behaviour. He went to his room and called her. But Roshni didn't pick up.

He tried more than 20 times but Roshni didn't pick it. He thought for a while and decided to go to her home. He went to shower and got ready.

Aman went downstairs. He even forgot that family members are here after seeing Roshni's tears. He was about to go but Mr.Chotu held his hand.

Mr.Chotu: Chittappa(chachu), We have came here to spend time with you. But u r going out. ( with sad face)

Aman sat on his knees. He kissed Chotu's forehead and cupped his face.
Aman: Don't be sad dear. I have an important work. I'll be back within an hour. Please permit me to go.

Parveen: No way Aman. We need ur time. We have already informed the manager to cancel all meetings and take care of other works. Stay in home itself.

Aman became sad. He badly want to go but he couldn't do anything. He went inside and enjoyed with the family a lot.

But inside, he miss Roshni a lot. Family had stayed there for a week as it was holiday time. They didn't let Aman to go anywhere alone. Aman used to call her again and again. But she didn't pick up once. He was too worried.

On other side,
Roshni was trying to act normal as she didn't want Salma to get know about Aman. She is trying to avoid him. She used to see all the pics they took in these days.

She is missing Aman to the core but due to some reasons her heis not letting her to go to him. She used to sleep with Salma by hugging her after that Sunday.

Salma is also confused about her behaviour. She have already noticed the changes in her at the starting itself.

But she never asked Roshni as she want Roshni to say about the problem by herself. She somehow guessed that Roshni is in love but didn't say anything.

Finally Khans left. Aman was very excited and eager to see Roshni again. He went to bus stop where they usually meet. He was waiting for her more than 1 hour. But Roshni didn't come.

He panicked as if Roshni was unwell. He went to her home but found that the door was locked from outside. He decided to go to college. On the whole way he was calling her but she didn't attend.

Finally he reached the college. Aman searched for Roshni everywhere. He saw Farah who is Roshni's classmate. She knew about Aman.

Aman: Farah...
Farah: Hi Mr.Khan. Can't see u on the past week?
Aman: Actually my family have came. Got busy with them. Where is Roshni?
Farah: She has gone out with our H.O.D for some work.
Aman: Ohh... When will she come?
Farah: No idea. I think so she will go straight to her home.

Aman became sad that he can't see her today. Farah noticed it.
Farah: Sorry for interfering in ur personal. But do u guys had any fight?
Aman: No. Why r u asking like this?

Farah: Actually, Roshni was looking like lost in the past few days. She was not like before. She forgot even to smile. That's why I asked u.
Aman: Even I was thinking about this.
Farah: What are u saying?

Aman explained Farah about what happened on that Sunday.

Aman: Did she said anything about this?
Farah: No. She never shared about her personal issues with anyone. All we know aboit her is that her father had dead when she was small. Her mother is running a arts school. Even she didn't share the name of her dad. If u contact office, u may get any further information about her.
Aman: Thank u.

Aman went to office. By using his influence, he got the details of Roshni. He didn't notice neither her father's name nor mother's name.

He saw the address of Salma's arts school. He went to car and drove to Salma's arts school. He reached there. He went inside. A staff stopped him and enquired.

Staff: What u want sir?
Aman: I want to see ur founder.
Staff: Mam is not here. She went out of town.
Aman: When will she come?

Staff: She will be back tomorrow only. I can come tomorrow.
The staff left. Aman thought for a while. Then he smirked. He went out of the school and started driving.

Where is Aman going???
Will he able to know the truth???

Precap - 💥💥💥💥
🤭🤭🤭
Stay tuned...
Next part after 50 likes and 75 comments.

                   - VIJIMIRA 🥰