Aman's care for Roshni

Recap: Salma is dead.

Roshni was totally devastated after her mom's death. Aman never left her alone even for a second. He was the one who done the last rituals of Salma.

Roshni forgot to laugh, cry, speak... Most probably she forgot to live after Salma's death. Aman was also broken by seeing his ladylove like that.

Days passed. But there is no changes in Roshni. It's  Roshni's birthday. But she was not in the state to celebrate. Aman was dying inside.  He made himself strong and prepared cake for her birthday.

It was 12. Aman came to Roshni with the cake.....
Aman(singing): Happy birthday to u.... Happy birthday to u.... Happy birthday to my Ammu.... Happy birthday to u 🎂🎂....

There is no reaction from Roshni .... He continued..
Aman: Happy birthday Ammu.... My lady love is turning 24 today... After 19 yrs, my Ammu is with me on her birthday. So let's make it spl. Say where can we go???

Roshni didn't react yet.... Aman's eyes become red. Tears falling from his eyes...  He got temper.

Aman(louder): Speak anything dammit....
He grab her shoulders tight. He shook her. Still Roshni didn't react.

Aman: Ammu.... I know that U have lost ur parent. But that doesn't mean that u should leave ur life. I'm here for u... U still think about the person who is not in this world. But u r not thinking about me who considers u as my world. I can't tolerate anymore Roshni. I need u.... I need my Ammu.... Who always keeps talking and laughing..... Break ur silence idiot....

Still Roshni didn't reply. Aman's anger os on 7th sky.
Aman: Ok fine.... U just stay like this itself.  I'm leaving. I'll not return at any cost. U live ur life just lost. Good bye.

He left the room. Roshni's eyes welled up. Tears were falling from her eyes after 2 months. She hear the sound of Aman's car getting started. 
Roshni: No... No... No.... Khanbaba can't leave me alone like this. He is the only one I'm having in my life.

She got up from the bed. She started running to the main door. Before she could reach, Aman's car left the pavement.
Roshni(shouts): Khanbaba..... Khanbaba....
She saw that his car disappear from her eye sight.
She fell on her knees.

Roshni(crying): Khanbabaaaaa..... I lost my life. I'm sorry Khanbaba. Pls come back to me. I want u to be with me. I can't live without u. U r the last hope of my life. Pls Khanbaba, come back to me....

She was crying devastatingly. All her griefs are coming out in the form of tears. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turn and look up. It's none other than her Khanbaba.

Without wasting a minute, she hugged him tight. Aman also hugged her tightly. Her legs are on the air. Aman also had tears. Finally, his Ammu was back to him.

Roshni: I'm sorry Khanbaba.... Pls don't leave me.... I can't live without u.... I love you.... I love u more than my life.
These words brought a relieved smile on his face. He broke the hug but still holding Roshni in air.
Aman: I love u too Ammu.....
He gave her a forehead kiss and hugged her tight.

Aman(Louder): I love u Ammu.....
Aman started swirling her in the air. Roshni also started laughing. Seeing her laughing after these days made Aman's heart peace. He crashed his lips on Roshni's on the same position.

At first, Roshni was surprised but reciprocated. The kiss was more intense sharing their mixed feelings. After a while, they broke up. They heard the car honking sound. Just then they realized that they r still in the road.

Both blushed. Aman to Roshni inside the the house by lifting her at the same position.  Soon they reached, Roshni's room. Aman made Roshni to sit on the bed. He made Roshni to cut the cake.

Aman: Happy birthday, Ammu....
He fed her the cake by leaving a little bit of cream near her lips. Roshni smiled. She took a piece of cake and about to feed Aman.

But he refused by shaking his head no. Roshni was confused. He moved her hand aside and went near her face. He licked the cream left on her lips. Roshni was blushing hard.

Aman: Ok Roshni. Already it is late. Take some rest. Go to sleep.
Roshni nodded in no.
Aman: Why?? Do u need anything???
Roshni nodded in yes.
Aman: What u want???
Roshni: My Khanbaba.....

Aman smiled. Roshni opened her arms for him. Aman came and settled himself inside her arms. He wrapped his arms around her waist. Roshni caressed his hair by one hand and other is settled on his arms.

Roshni: Sry Khanbaba... I have made u suffer a lot in these 2 months....
Aman: Ammu... Just leave that. I'm happy that u have become normal now. That's enough for me.
Roshni: But also Khanbaba....

Before Roshni could speak further, Aman started kissing her. Slowly he moved his hands to the side table and off the lights. They spent a romantic night together.

Hope u guys like the part.....

Do comment.....
Share ur views....

Stay tuned....

                   - VIJIMIRA 🥰