Roshan's babies

Recap:  Aman called Parveen as Roshni  got pain in stomach.

Parveen rushed to their room. She saw that Roshni is in pain. Roshni screamed a loud. Hearing to her scream all came ran into the room.
Parveen came near her.

Anjum: What happened to Roshni?
Aman(with moisted eyes): We both were talking Patti(Dadi). Suddenly she started groaning in pain.

Parveen: Ammi, I think so delivery time has come.(towards Rehan) Rehan, go and start the car quick.(towards Aman) Aman, Lift her and take her to the hospital. We will come in another car with all needed stuffs.

Aman nodded in yes. He lifted Roshni and took her to the car. He made Roshni sit on the back seat and he also sat by taking her in his arms. Rehan started driving. Roshni's pain is growing.

Roshni: Khanbaba.... Aahhhh... It's paining a lot.... Aahhh...
Aman: Roshni.... Take deep breath.... Don't get panic. We will reach hospital soon. (To Rehan) Rehan, go fast.
Rehan: Yes Anna.

Aman's heart is sinking as his lady love is in pain. But he didn't show it out as Roshni need his support a lot. He consoled her on the way to the hospital. Finally they reached.

On seeing them, nurses hurried towards them with strether as Anjum has called and informed doctor already. Roshni is taken to labour ward. Aman was about to fell but Rehan held him on time.

Rehan: Anna(Bhai).... Control urself..... Anni(Bhabhi) and babies will be fine.
Aman: She is in pain... But I can't do anything..
Rehan: Anna(Bhai).... Come and sit.

He made Aman to sit on the chair. Aman's eyes is neither blinking nor moving from the labour ward. They can hear Roshni's screaming sound. Tears were making their way from Aman's eyes.

Rehan can't able to see Aman like this. He moved few steps far from him and called Shayri. Shayri took the phone in sleep.

Shayri(yawning): What happened Rehan?
Rehan: Shayu,We are in hospital now. Anni (Bhabhi) is in labour ward. Come soon.

Hearing this Shayri woke up with a jerk.
Shayri: Don't worry Rehan. I'll be there soon.
Rehan: Come soon Shayu. Anna(Bhai) is shattered. I can't able to handle him.

Shayri: Wait, I'm coming. I'll be there in 20 minutes. Stay with Aman Mama(jiju).
Rehan: Ok.
Shayri informed Rubina and Jalal. They all rushed to hospital.

Meanwhile, Parveen, Anjum and Baby reached hospital. All saw that Aman is sitting totally shattered. All were consoling him.

Suddenly there was a cry of babies. Doctor came out.
Doctor: Congratulations Mr.Khan. U r blessed with a boy and a girl.

All became happy on hearing the happy news.
Aman: Doctor, how is Roshni now? Can I see her?

Doctor: She is absolutely alright. Now she is unconscious. We will shift her and babies to the normal ward. Then u can see them. But anyone. Other's please get back to home as it's night and visiting hours is closed. All can see them tomorrow morning. Hope u all understand.

Aman: Ok doctor. Thank you for saving my life.
Doctor: It's our duty Mr.Khan. Now I'm taking leave. I'll come tomorrow morning to check ur wife and babies.

Aman: Sure doctor.
Doctor left. In meantime, Ahmed family also reached hospital.

Shayri: Rehan... How is Appi now?
Rehan: Anni(Bhabhi) is absolutely alright. Anna is blessed with a boy and a girl.
Shayri: Wow.... Congratulations Mama(jiju).
Aman: Thank you.
All congratulated Aman.

Shayri: I want to see the babies.
Anjum: Not now dr. Doctor has said that only one is allowed to see Roshni and babies now. Others should go home.
Parveen: Haan. Now u all go home. I'll take care of them.

Aman: No Ammi. I'll take care of them. U all go back to home.
Parveen: But how will u manage alone, Aman?
Aman: Ammi, please. I want to be with Roshni.

Baby: Aman is right Anni(Bhabhi). Roshni need him the most now. Aman is not still a kid. He is father of two children now.
Jalal: Haan. Now he has became a responsible person. He will manage.

Parveen: Ok. But call me if u need anything.
Aman: Ok Ammi.

Rubina: If Salma Appi and Mansoor Mama(jiju) were alive, they would have become very happy today.
Anjum: Yes. But what to do? Leave it. Come let's go.

All left to home. Aman came back after biding them sent off. A nurse informed him Roshni's room no. He hurriedly went to the room and saw Roshni is lying on the bed unconscious. He kissed her forehead and went to see kids lying in cradle.

Roshan's babies👆🏻

Roshan's babies👆🏻

To celebrate Roshan's babies arrival, One more part will be posted Tonight.

Stay tuned........

                     -VIJIMIRA🥰