Parveen learns truth

Recap: Aman remembered his past.

Days passed. The kids are named as Ayaan and Ayaana. Roshan were happy with the kids. It has been 6 months since the babies were born. But no one including Roshni doesn't know about Aman's regainess of memory. Shayan also got married in this due time.

Junaid is still in London for business purpose. He didn't see the kids since they were born. Aman is waiting for his return.
One night, Parveen called him.

Parveen: When r u coming back, Junaid?

Junaid: I don't know Parveen.

Parveen: What sort of answer is this?

Junaid: I have lots work over here Parveen. Just do understand.

Parveen: Why should I? U left to London when Roshni went into labor. It has been 6 months before. U even not came to Ayaan and Ayaana's naming ceremony. And also for our son's wedding. R u hiding something???

Junaid(nervously): No... Y should I hide something? I have lots of work. I'll call you later.

By saying this, Junaid cut the call. Parveen was totally confused. She saw Rehan and Shayri being tensed are going towards Aman and Roshni's room. Then she followed them and stood at the door.

In the room,
Aman and Roshni are playing with the kids.  Just then Rehan and Shayri came in.

Rehan: Anna(Bhai)...

Roshan saw that Shayan standing there tensed.
Aman: What happened Rehan? Y r u looking tensed?

Shayri: Periyappa(Tauji) didn't answer his call, Mama(jiju).

Roshni: So what? Call the helpers in the house.

Rehan: We called them Anni(Bhabhi). They said that Phupho(mama) has sent them home to attend a funeral of their closed one.

Aman: What? Why didn't they inform us before leaving? We would have gone to farmhouse. How can he be alone?

Hearing this Roshni fear for the worse. Her eyes filled with tears as when she went to meet Mansoor yesterday, he was not well.

Roshni (tensed): Khanbaba.... Abbu....

Aman realized her fear and hugged her tight close to his heart.

Aman: Shhh.... Nothing will happen to Mansoor Phupho(mama)... Rehan and I will go to farmhouse now.

Roshni: I'm also coming with you.

Aman: Roshni... Ayaan and Ayaana needs you. And it's already late night. U and Shayri be here with kids. We will call u once, we reach there. Roshni, please...

Roshni nodded her head in yes. Aman broke the hug and went out. The total scenario was witnessed by Parveen. She was shocked on hearing Mansoor's name. She didn't want them to know that she knows about Mansoor. So she left to her room.

Parveen(to herself): Mansoor Anna(Bhai) is alive?? But how? If he is alive, why didn't he came back these years? Salma also didn't came back with Roshni. No Junaid is not coming home. That day Junaid and Jalal Anna (Bhai)'s fight... There is something connection between all this incidents. But what was that? Allah.... What is happening in our house? Please take care of my kids. I want them to be happy. I can do anything for them. First I want to know Y Junaid is not coming home. I want to got to London to know about this.

Sorry for the short part....

Will post the next one shortly....

Stay tuned...
Interesting twists are on the way....

Do more comments....

                          -VIJIMIRA🥰