Caring hubby...

Recap: Aman invited Raj family and press people for the function.

All preparations were started. All the family members went to shopping except Aman and Roshni. They were in their room. Roshni was resting her head on Aman's shoulder while Aman was busy in his laptop. Suddenly Roshni laughed. Aman was confused.

Aman: What happened Roshni? Why are u laughing?
Roshni: Nothing Khanbaba. I remembered our past. I got laughter.
Aman: What happened that make u laugh like this?

Flashback:
In Roshan's home,
Aman was busy in his work and Roshni was bored. She came and held his hand and locked herself into his arm. Aman gave her a forehead kiss and continued his work.

Roshni was very bored and she started kissing him and disturbing him.
Aman: What Roshni? U r disturbing me. I have to prepare this file by tomorrow.

She didn't reply and continue her work.  Finally he was totally disturbed. He closed his laptop. He went near to her and started tickling her.
Roshni: Ahhh..... Khanbaba no.... Ahh...(laughing)

She started to run and went to bedroom. Aman also came following her.
Roshni: Khanbaba no.....(holding her ears) Sorry.... Here after I'll not disturb u. Pls leave me.
Aman: How can I leave u? It's impossible.

Roshni climbed on bed and started throwing pillows on him. He also climbed the bed and both had a cute pillow fight. All the sponge came out. Both got tired. Aman laid on bed. Roshni also laid by keeping her head on his chest. Both started laughing.

Back to present,
Aman was also laughing.

Roshni: Those were so beautiful days Khanbaba. We both always think about each other. U have never left me alone. When ur accident happened I was totally gone mad. If I wasn't pregnant, I would have killed myself.
Aman: Roshni, What are u talking? I know I have forgotten all things happened in past 3 years. If I get my memories back, I'll surely come to u first. Don't talk about death Roshni. I can't live without u.

Aman hugged Roshni. Roshni also hugged him. Later Aman kissed her baby bump. Babies kicked. Both became happy.

All the family members came back after shopping. Later Aman went out. He went to a shop and bought dress for Roshni to wear at function. He bought light weighted but also grand looked dress for Roshni.

Aman came home at night. He handed over Roshni her dress. All had dinner and went to bed. Aman and Roshni slept holding each other.

In Rehan room,
Rehan was talking to Shayri.
Rehan: Finally we are going to get married.
Shayri: Oiii... Hello... Tomorrow is just our engagement. Till our wedding date is not fixed. Remember that.
Rehan: So what? The day when I proposed u....

Shayri: What???
Rehan: Ok.. Ok... U proposed me.....
Shayri: Haan....
Rehan: From that day u have become my wife, my world, my everything. I Love you my dr.... Bye...
Shayri: Luv u too.... Bye... See u tomorrow....
Both cut the call and went to sleep.

Next Day in Raj Mansion....
Raj and Shruthi got ready and was waiting for others. Keerthi and Rahul also came.
Raj: Mom... We are getting late. Come soon.
Nithya: Haan coming...

Raj, Rahul and Rohan kept all the luggages inside the car. After a while all came. Raj, Shruthi, Keerthi and Rahul are in one car. Rohan, Nithya, Sandhiya and Mano in one car. They were heading towards Junaid Manzil.

In Junaid Manzil,
Parveen, Anjum and Baby are rushing all the servants to do all the arrangements properly. All work was completed.

Just then Raj and Family reached Junaid Manzil. Seeing Raj, Aman came and hugged him. He took all the family members inside the house. All the family members know Raj as he was Aman's friend.

Raj introduced all his family members to Khans. Just then Ahmed family also came to Junaid Manzil. Roshni was not there in hall. She was resting in room as it is already her 9th month.

Raj: Aman, U have said that there is a function and I'm going to say two big announcements. What's all this?
Aman: Wait my friend. I'm going to say it at evening. Until it's suspense.
Raj: Ok..

Anjum: Ok guys... Enough of talking.... It's all ready getting late.... All go to ur rooms and get ready.
Aman showed Raj's family their respective rooms and went to his room to get ready.

At evening,
It was a huge function. All press members also present. All were dumbstruck on seeing the arrangements. All are eagerly waiting for Aman's announcements.

What are the two announcements?
What was the heated conversation between Junaid and Jalal?
What is the reason behind Junaid's behavior towards Roshni?
Stay tuned.....

                                              -VIJIMIRA🥰