Roshni feels guilty

Recap: Roshni doubts her pregnancy....

Roshan went to hospital. They went into doctor's cabin. The doctor was shocked on seeing Aman.

Doctor: Aman...
Aman: Dr. Shilpa... How did u get here???
Doctor: I have came here for a surgery..
Roshni: Khanbaba... Do u know her before??

Aman: Yes Ammu. She is Dr. Shilpa... Our family doctor.
Roshni: Ohhh...
Doctor: One second... Did u call her Ammu??
Aman: Yes Dr. She is my Ammu. Mrs. Roshni Aman Junaid Khan.
Doctor: OMG... U guys r married?
Roshni: Yes doctor.

Doctor: Wow.... Congratulations... But I went to ur home before 2 days. But none said about ur wedding.
Aman: Actually doctor, No one in the family knows about our Nikkah. And also no one knows Ammu is alive.

Doctor: What??? U r hiding about ur wedding to ur family. I can't believe this. U have never hidden a very small incident from ur family. But today u have hidden about ur Nikkah.

Hearing to this, Roshni become sad. She felt guilty for separating Aman from his family. Tears welled up in her eyes. But she hidden it before Aman notices.

Aman: Doctor....
Doctor: It's Okay Aman. It's ur personal. I can't interfere in it. Now say, why did u guys came here???
Roshni: I missed my periods. And also I'm feeling nauseous from morning.

Doctor: How many days u r late??
Roshni: 2 weeks.
Doctor: Okay come with me.
Roshni went with doctor behind the screen. Aman was tensed. After few minutes both came out.

Doctor: Congratulations Aman. U r going to become father.
Roshni blushed while Aman was just stunned. Roshni turn towards Aman. He was sitting like a statue. Roshni shook him by his shoulder.

Aman: Yes...
Both Roshni and Doctor laughed at him.
Doctor: Aman... U r going to become a father. Roshni is pregnant.

All of sudden Aman stood from the chair and took Roshni in his arms. He started swirling her.
Roshni: Khanbaba.... Stopppp....
Aman stopped and let her down. Roshni was embarrassed by his sudden gesture. Doctor laughed.

Aman: Sorry.
Doctor: It's okay Aman. Roshni is totally fine now. But she wants to get an injection for now.
Roshni: Ok doctor.
Aman: No... Doctor don't inject her. Just give some tablets instead.

Doctor was amused by his gesture. She always saw the strong Aman who never bend his head before anyone. Now, he is behaving like a child infront of Roshni.

Roshni: Khanbaba... It's just an injection. I'm ok with the shot.
Aman: No Ammu... It will hurt. I can't see u hurt.
Roshni: Ufff... Khanbaba... I have already took shots before. Why r u over reacting now.

Aman: I was not there when u had shots. Now I can't see that.
Roshni: Khanbaba... It's for our baby... Please..
Doctor: Roshni is right. This for ur baby Aman. U can't resist now.

Aman agreed half heartedly. While Roshni was getting vaccinated he closed his eyes tight. Both doctor and Roshni giggled at him. Doctor gave Roshni her diet chart and informed about her day to day excercises.

After buying the tablets, Roshan went back to home. While Aman is driving, Roshni was thinking about Doctor's words.

Roshni(m.v.): Roshni, how did u do this to Khanbaba? Because of u he haven't went to meet his family nearly a year. He will never tell that he miss his family. As a husband, he never backed to fulfill my wishes and dreams. Now its my time. I think it's time to go back to our home.

In the meantime, they reached home. But Roshni didn't realize that the car had stopped. Aman noticed that she is lost in thoughts. He kept his hand on her shoulder. By that Roshni came out of her thoughts.

Aman: What happened Roshni?
Roshni: Nothing Khanbaba.
They went inside the home. Aman didn't let her to do any work. He took total care of her.

One day,
Roshni was alone in the house. She was taking rest. Suddenly her phone rang. It was none other than Aman. Roshni smiles and pick the phone.
Roshni: Hello Khanbaba....
Aman:Ammu,I think I forgot a file in the home.

Roshni become sad. As last year they met on this day. Roshni thought Aman would remember and give her any surprise. She thought that Aman's love for her is decreasing due to the harmones and mood swings.

Aman: Ammu, R u there?
Roshni: Haan Khanbaba...
Aman: Could u please check the drawer inside our wardrobe and call me???
Roshni: Sure Khanbaba.

Aman cut the call. Roshni went to their wardrobe and opened the drawer. She saw an album in which it was printed A  ❤ R. She took it in her hand. Suddenly she felt someone is standing at the back of her and she turned.

Who was that???

Precap: Aman's accident....

Next part is after 100+ comments....
Stay tuned....

                     -VIJIMIRA🥰