Mrs. Aman Junaid Khan

Recap: Aman, Rehan and Shayri came Junaid Manzil tensed.

Shayri: Dad, Do u remember that we have signed a deal with Siddique corporation?
Jalal: Yes. It's with Kabir Siddique. What happened?
Rehan: He has cheated us Phuppo(mama).
Junaid: What?????

Aman: Yes dad. He had shown only one document to u guys that is with us. In his agreement he had added few points on that point if we delayed his proposal, we should surrender our company's 51 percent of shares to him which means that he will become the owner of our company.

All are shocked hearing it.

Shayri: The bad thing is that the major shareholder of our company is Aman anna(bhai) had signed those papers on ur compulsion Dad.

Junaid: I didn't think that Kabir will cheat us like this.

Rehan: This is y Aman anna(bhai) said that he don't want to sign the papers without reading. Now we will have to face a huge financial crisis.

Jalal: What happened to consignments? They were on the way right? Why u guys are tensed then?Shayri: No abbu. The consignments are not coming.  They were got fired due to the land slide happened on the way.

Junaid and Jalal were totally numb. This is a huge crisis of their life. They were looking at each other. Their past is coming infront of them. They both didn't speak.

Suddenly a person came to Junaid Manzil. All r shocked on seeing him. He is none other than Kabir Siddique.

Kabir: Hello everyone. Then How are u Aman?
Aman: Why did u come here? Get out of my house.
Kabir: Calm down Aman. This is not ur time. Always u cannot win. Now it's my time. U and ur family sign these papers obediently. Orelse I'll go to court. Then u and ur family members should go to jail.

There was a voice from behind.
Person: Until Roshni is alive, nothing will happen to her Khanbaba and her family.
Yes, She is none other than our Roshni.
Junaid was totally dumbstruck on seeing Roshni.
He went near to her immediately.

Junaid: How dare u enter into my house? Get lost from here.
Aman: Abbu, How do u know Roshni?

She ignored Junaid and stepped forward into the house. She came near Kabir and gave him a cool look.

A person wearing black coat came and handed over few papers to Aman. He was totally shocked on seeing the papers.
Anjum: What was there in the paper, Aman?
Roshni: Wait a minute, Patti(Dadi). Let us talk about this later.
She turned towards Kabir.
Roshni: Ur dreams will not come true Mr.Siddique.
Kabir: Who r u to say that?
Roshni: I'm Mrs.Roshni Aman Junaid Khan. Wife of Aman Junaid Khan.

All the family members were totally shocked about her confession except Junaid.

Kabir: So what? Ur husband has signed the papers agreeing to my conditions.
Roshni: That's what I'm also saying. Only he had signed the papers. For ur kind information, The agreement is null void.
Kabir: What are u saying?

Roshni: Yes. We had got married before 1 year. As our wedding gift, my husband that is Mr. Aman Junaid Khan has transferred 75% of the shares and properties which were on his name to my name. And also according to that documents, Any agreement that includes the properties or shares of the family will become valid only when my signature is presented on the agreement. 😎😎

Kabir was like😲😲😲😲.
All the family members are shocked at the same time they are happy that they were out of the crisisJunaid was totally shocked and alo fuming in anger.

Kabir: No, I'll not believe this. U r lying.
The person in the black coat: Mrs.Khan is saying the truth Mr.Siddique .
Kabir: Who are u?

The person: I'm Patak Chakrabarti. I'm the junior of this family's lawyer. I'm the one who prepared these papers on the guidance of Mr.Aman Junaid Khan. And it is a registered document. So u can't do anything.
Kabir: I'll go to court.
Patak: There will be no use. If u go to court than u will be the one who will go to jail.
Kabir: What????
Patak: Yes. See this video.

He showed the video in which he is blackmailing Junaid's family lawyer to make the fake documents. Kabir was sweating. He left the place.

Roshni: Tq Patak Anna(bhai). If u haven't come here, I don't know what would have happened. Thank you so much.
Patak: It's Ok Roshni. U r like my sister. U have gone through many things in these months. I just wish u to be happy with Mr. Khan. Ok I'm leaving. Getting late to flight. Bye everyone.
Roshni: Bye....

She turned toward the whole family and found that all are looking at her with a huge question mark on their faces while Junaid is fuming in anger.

Let me clear that
🔸️ "HE" is none other than Aman.
🔸️Ammu and Roshni are same.

How was the twist????
Do ur comments...
It's time to Roshan's love story...
Stay tuned...

                                   -VIJIMIRA🥰