❤ I love you ❤

Recap: Mansoor left to farmhouse with Shayan.

In Roshan room,
Roshni was making the babies sleep. Just then Aman came with the lunch. He smiled on seeing them.

Aman came and sat on the bed. Just then, Roshni noticed Aman. Before she could speak anything, Aman spoke up.

Aman: Roshni, I know that u have many things to say and ask. I'll listen to all ur words and surely answer all ur questions. But before that u should have ur lunch. So be a good girl and open ur mouth.

Roshni smiled and opened her mouth. Aman fed her. Roshni too fed him. After few minutes both completed. Aman left down and came back after keeping the plate in kitchen.

Aman: Roshni....
Roshni:  Sss Khanbaba.....
Aman: Just now I talked with Rehan. They reached farmhouse safe. Both Rehan and Shayri will stay with Phupho(mama).

Roshni: But what will we say to family members regarding them???
Aman: Don't worry. I have already informed family members that they both are going out of town regarding business.
Roshni: Smart....😉
Aman: Thank you...😘

Aman came and sat on the bed. Babies were lying on the center of the bed between Roshan. Roshni stood up. Aman looked at Roshni with question mark face.

Roshni came near Aman and forwarded her hand. Aman held her hand. She dragged him to the window and made him sit. She too sat and settled herself in his arms.

👇🏻This is how they were sitting .

Aman: What happened to my Ammu??Roshni: Ammu want to tell our past to her Khanbaba

Roshni: Ammu want to tell our past to her Khanbaba.
Aman smiled and hugged her tightly. He placed a kiss on her cheek.
Aman: Proceed...

Flashback:

Aman: Roshni.....
Roshni: Mmm....
Aman: Can I ask u something???
Roshni: Mmm....
Aman: Should I call u Roshni r Ammu???

Roshni was shocked on hearing his question. Her eyes got moisted. Aman get down from the bed and stood opposite to Roshni.

Aman: Why did u hide this from me?? U know that how much I missed u. Even I have shared about Ammu to u a lot. But u were dumb on those time too.... Y did u do this???
Roshni: Because I love you.... I love you a lot....

There was a silence...
Roshni:  I can't live without u, at the same time I can't live with u.
She was crying a lot..... Aman was just dumbstruck. He was happy that she confessed her love for him.

He went near her and cupped her face. He wiped her tears.
Aman: Why r u saying that U can't live with me???

Before Roshni could speak, her phone rung. Aman took the phone and gave it to her as it was Salma's call. Roshni attended the call.
Roshni: Hello...
Stranger: Hello...
Roshni: Who r u??? Where is my Ammi??

Stranger: Mam... I'm Shreetha. Ur mom had come to our school today as a chief guest. During the function, she informed us that she is having pain in her chest.
Roshni started panicking.
Roshni: What r u saying?? Is she ok now??

Shreetha remained silent.
Roshni: Hello.... R u there??? Is my mom fine??
Shreetha: Sorry mam.... She is no more....

Roshni's earth got displaced on hearing this. Her phone got slipped and fell on the bed. Aman also got shocked.  He pick the phone and attended the call. He too got shocked. He cut the call and turned towards Roshni and cupped her face.
Roshni: Y me, Khanbaba???

Precap - Roshan's wedding

Interesting twists and turns are waiting....

Stay tuned.....

                    -VIJIMIRA 🥰