Yurika will be the one investigate the state of the atmosphere and this dimension's structures.

While Ako's main mission is to unbound the seal on the forbidden scroll so she can analyze how it works. If Ako manage to know how the scroll works, then the process of creating a new one that works on their favour would be easy.

  It would be just a matter of time, but this time - they needed to hurry.

"Now that the plan is settled, why don't we stroll around the mall?" Ako suggested, before bouncing on her bed. Yurika joined in and buried her face in the soft white pillows.

"Before that, I want to introduce you both to my vessel." Yurika said, which greatly surprised the two.

"YOU FINALLY CREATED A VESSEL!?"
Ako was the first one to say something.

"I thought you hate bleeding?" Koharu asked.

"I needed to, you know? I was all alone in this world, and I wanted company so i created him. My first creation's honestly not bad."

"Now I am kind of excited to meet him, desu wa."

"What did you name him, Yurika-sama?"

"I named him Zero."

"That's a lame name." Ako deadpanned, which she received a nice sound of popped sound from her head due to Yurika's punch.

"Ow! You brute! That's my head!"

"You seem to need some knocks, you lost some of your braincells while in this world."

"You said what?! You dare say that to me, hu nyaa!?"

  Koharu cutted in before the fight gets worse. Really, Koharu always wondered how the two got along on some point and then fight like cats and dogs.

"Well, Zero is a nice name. Have you thought on giving him a last name, like us?" Koharu said which made the previously tensed atmosphere lighten. Yurika scoffed, "Not yet, but I am planning on giving him the most beautiful last name in the world."

"Goodluck with that." Ako said in exasperation.

  Arriving infront of a big house, which Yurika bought, Ako and Koharu had to stare at Yurika in disbelief. "Hey, where did you get the money to buy this house?"

  Yurika scoffed, "I actually created three vessels to work for me. Oo~hohoho!"

  "You created three vessels so you can live a lavish life, aren't you?" Koharu blankly looked stared at Yurika.

"T-That's a part of my plan, but I created them so Zero wouldn't be lonely alone. Since I am always outside searching for you two." Yurika averted her eyes.

  Ako smiled warmly at Yurika's sudden growth. She's usually so selfish, self-centered and apathetic. But now she can feel a change in her, Yurika normally just doesn't care.

However, what Ako is seeing infront of her is a kindhearted, considerate, and brave princess. Did something happened when she was gone beside this vampire princess?

"I'll go ahead inside. You two do your business here, desu no." Ako crossed her arms and walked away from the two, proceeding to walk inside the house which Yurika bought.