🔮Chapter 1: A Ticket to Hogwarts🔮

The boy who lived, Harry Potter. That story was only 100 years ago. Times have changed and others have risen from the ashes. This isn't a story about the boy who lived but another boy known as the destined one.

You would think the man's children James, Albus or Lily would be the ones to carry their father's legacy. But the truth is, the name Potter no longer lives in this world.

The one to stop all this madness that had been created after the second wizarding war and after Harry Potter's death is Mark Lee.

An orphan who lives with his friend and godbrother Lee Jeno. His parents died when he was 5 and his memories were lost after the incident. His closest relatives are his godparents, his mother and father both being an only child, coincidentally with the same surname as him, The Lees. 

Jeno was his age, his brother and his best friend. Taeyong's the oldest out of the three though, a teacher at Hogwarts and Head of Hufflepuff House. Lastly, the parents themselves Jeno's mother Chaerin who was friends with Mark's mother Jieun and Jeno's father Lee Seunghoon who was friends with Mark's father Junho.

Mark never knew how his parents died. Chaerin and Seunghoon never told him or Jeno. Taeyong knew as well but also never told. The story was too hard for the family to tell but also a burden not to tell Mark. So Mark lived his years known as the chosen one without any knowledge of what happened. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

"You are watching Daily Prophet News at 10. The Order Of The Phoenix, once a secret society that lasted for over 90 years, has now fallen after the Ex Headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Professor Minerva McGonagall, O.M. (First Class) died in the recent attack. Many are mourning after the loss of the powerful witch and what she had accomplished from her years at Hogwarts to now. Many witches and wizards were saved through her sacrifice. We hope she is at peace."

"M-Mark have you seen the news?" Jeno shivered in fright at the information that was displayed on the tv.

Mark ran down the stairs and saw Jeno sitting in front of the television, face completely pale. Jeno looked at Mark, his eyes were red and it looked like he was crying for hours. 

"Professor McGonagall was murdered. S-She saved people w-while sacrificing herself. I-" 

Mark watched as Jeno started to break down into tears, quickly rushing over to the broken boy, trying his best to comfort him to the best of his abilities. Mark knew how close the Weasleys were to the Lees.

He felt the sadness build up in his chest but he knew comforting Jeno was more important. He hugged his brother tightly as the younger cried onto his shoulder before passing out cold into a deep sleep.

For Mark, he knew it was defiantly a shock for the next day as the two would be going to Hogwarts, the school where the famous trio and many more went to. The most powerful school of witchcraft and wizardry worldwide. And that was only days away.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

"Morning boys. Time to get ready for the train, it leaves at 11 remember!" Chaerin reminded loudly, trying to shake Jeno out of bed. 

"Jeno get up! I swear if you don't I will splash you with water!" Jeno was fully awake after his mother said that. 

"I'm up, I'm up, gosh don't worry!" Jeno groaned causing Mark to chuckle to himself remembering when Jeno was splashed by water.