70

It was now nighttime. Time to make shit actually go down.

We made our way to Chester's hideout in a white van that Billy said he 'borrowed'. He obviously stole it, but that didn't seem like a me problem so I brushed it off.

In the van we brought a shit ton of weapons. We had explosives, guns, knives, and some weapons that looked like they could've been from the fucking Stone Age.

Saya also never showed up. Not that we were expecting her to, she was a teacher's pet after all.

I was zoned out the whole car ride until Lex finally pulled up across the street from Chester's hideout.

"Every great man has been hobbled by diarrhea. Genghis Khan, JFK, Gary Coleman. Time and diarrhea, man. They're undefeated." Billy said as Lex climbed into the back after putting the van in park.

"What are we talking about?" I whispered to Marcus as I zoned back in.

"Some bullshit about diarrhea." Marcus whispered back.

"Does he ever talk about anything important?" I asked.

"It's Billy, of course not." He said.

He is kind of right.

We all looked around at each other in worry. Despite Billy's efforts to lighten the mood we were still scared as fuck. We were still going to go through with this, of course, but it was terrifying. Going into a fight you know you're going to lose is terrifying. Going on a suicide mission is terrifying.

"I guess Saya's not coming." Petra said morbidly, except now her tone actually matched the situation.

"Do you think we can do this without her?" Lex questioned.

Within a couple seconds we heard the back doors of the van opening. We all frantically turned to it, Lex going as far as taking out a loaded AK47 and pointing it at the door.

Once it was fully open we were all filled with relief, letting our sighs and relaxing again. It was just Saya. Thank fucking god it was just Saya.

"I doubt it." She answered Lex's question cockily.

"Oh, thank god. I thought you weren't coming." I sighed.

We all looked at each other, now feeling a little bit of an ego boost since we had Saya on our side. We all mentally agreed it was time to go so we grabbed our signature weapons we almost always carried. Maria had her fan lined with knives in hand. Saya had her katana strapped to her back. Marcus had his wooden bat he usually kept stored in our dorm. Petra and Billy carried all the explosives since there was so many. Lex held a different gun in each hand, more guns in his belt, and pockets full of ammo. I had my knives tucked into my boots. I brought my mom's old knife for good measure. Lord knows one probably wouldn't be enough.

We all walked out of the van, sliding the doors closed behind us.

"So are we ready to do this?" Saya asked.

"It's now or never." Marcus said.

"Let's kill some hillbillies, assholes." I smirked devilishly.

This was going to be a lot of fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you guys hate me for making it short. But we're almost at the end of this book and I don't know how to feel. Do you guys like it?