34

It'd been an hour or two since Marcus and I stuffed multiple acid hits in our mouths. Saya led us out to the car wanting to get us all back on the road because we'd been here for too long and most of us were getting way to high to handle.

Billy was nowhere to be found, probably still getting head from that hippie chick we saw earlier. Maria and Saya were the most sober out of all of us although they'd done several lines of coke and took a hit of acid each. Willie was high as shit after just one sheet of acid since he'd never done it before. Marcus and I... well we'd taken enough acid to last us a couple years at least. To say we were fucked up would be an understatement.

"Ah, the digital mountains are coming! The digital mountains are coming at me!" Marcus yelled from under the car.

He stuffed himself down there after he started hallucinating. Saya and Maria had been kneeled down on the ground trying to get him out for ten minutes now, but it was no use. Willie was sitting in the backseat of the car seeing shit too, but not as much as poor Marcus. I was wandering around, stumbling over my own feet as I hallucinated the most random shit.

"I probably should have said something. They surround everything. They infect." Marcus muttered from under the car like a crazy person.

"Marcus, the mountains are fine." Maria laughed at the high boy.

"You, however, are out of your mind." Saya said as Marcus twitched.

"You let me know when they're gone, okay, yeah?" Marcus said with a crazy tone in his voice.

"Hey, man, we're gonna be here for a long time if we waiting for the mountains to leave." Willie yelled now including himself in the conversation as Saya and Maria stood up from the ground.

"Okay, let me know when!" Marcus yelled back.

"Word!" Willie agreed.

Saya and Maria turned to face each other in the midst of all this craziness. They were only a couple inches away from each other's faces because they were trying to make out the face of the other one due to how buzzed they were. They could be centimeters away from kissing and they wouldn't see it, which honestly,  they already were.

"What do we do? How are you?" Maria asked with a smile.

"I'm tripping balls, and I only took one." Saya laughed.

"Guys! Look at the pretty princess!" I said pointing to a cloud as I walked back to the car.

I'd been wandering for a solid ten minutes now and all I saw were fuzzy animals, rainbows, and princesses.

"That's a mountain! Don't let it catch you!" Marcus said crazily.

I crouched down on the floor so I could look under the car at Marcus.

"Where are the mountains?" I asked highly.

Marcus pointed towards what looked like pretty princesses and clouds to me.

"No! That's my friend! Her name is princess Violet." I laughed.

"They're gonna kill you!" Marcus yelled.

I broke into a laughing fit on the floor as Marcus shook uncontrollably, now smiling looking all crazy. His eyes were wide open, almost a couple inches more open than they normally should be. You can imagine the type of crackhead he looked like.

"Guys, there are no princesses or digital mountains. We have to go." Maria said.

Marcus shook his head quickly as Maria pulled me up since I was within arms reach.

"I'm not leaving without my boyfriend." I slurred, now becoming grumpy as Maria opened the car door and sat me where I sat when we originally got here.

"Your boyfriend?" Saya asked with a shaking Marcus in hand as she sat him next to me.

"There he is!" I said childishly as I wrapped my arms around Marcus who smiled like a crazy person.

"I'm back bitches!" Billy yelled as he ran towards us.

Willie, Marcus, and I looked at him in confusion.

"I got a blowjob from a girl for a pair of Steve Miller tickets. Oh, these hippies ain't half bad. I mean, it's not exactly free love, but love." Billy said sounding excited yet out of breath from running.

"Since when do you carry around a lizard on your head?" I asked.

"Lizard?" Billy asked.

"It's huge." Marcus agreed.

Billy touched the top of his head in confusion.

"My mowhawk?" Billy asked.

"That ain't no mowhawk, man. That's some diseased lookin' lizard." Willie said.

Billy looked at Saya and Maria who looked the most normal out of all of us. I guess he was expecting an explanation.

"They're all high off their asses." Maria said with a smile.

"And you two aren't?" Billy asked.

"We didn't take as much. Besides, we have a tolerance." Saya clarified.

"Hey! I have a tolerance too!" I said in defense making them look at me.

"Yeah, me too! I'm not a lightweight!" Marcus agreed.

Billy let out a laugh and looked back at Saya and Maria.

"Marcus and Em took twelve hits of acid in total. Willie just hasn't had any drugs... ever." Saya stated.

"Twelve?" Billy asked in shock.

"Emma took five and Marcus took seven. They thought it was bunk." Maria explained.

"Nuh-uh! He thought it was bunk. I just wanted to have a good time." I said making everyone look at me once again.

Billy looked back at Maria and Saya waiting for them to continue.

"Now Marcus sees scary digital mountains everywhere and Emma thinks we live in a world where pretty princesses on clouds exist and Marcus is her boyfriend." Saya wrapped it all up.

Billy got in our faces with a smile, seeing how much he could mess with us.

"You got a head full of drugs, huh, guys? Don't you worry, we're gonna get you out of here. Get you to a bed, something to eat. I booked us a room. We're going to Big Top Big Top." Billy said talking in a voice you'd use to speak to a puppy.

Marcus and I looked at him with high smiles.

"Alright, that's enough. Get in assholes, we have a hotel to go check into." Saya said as she stepped in the car.

Everyone took their seats and Saya started the car.

"Spaceships!" I yelled in excitement as the car started.

"I love spaceships." Marcus said now sounding more calm but still high as shit.

Saya laughed before pulling out of the parking spot.

This is going to be a long couple hours.