46

The next morning Marcus and I had news that we had a class with DeLuca and Master Zane. Apparently they were holding class together today in DeLuca's classroom for some important lesson. Beats me honestly. What sucked was having to change into those black sweats for absolutely no reason. I mean seriously what the fuck is up with that?

"Gouging was invented in the 18th-century South. It's known for its emphasis on maximum disfigurement. I dig it 'cause it's a way for poor people to protect their honor." Zane explained to us as we all stood on the mats in straight lines.

Marcus, who was standing on my right, looked over at me with a questioning look which I returned. Like I knew where he was going with this at all. I looked over to my left to see Saya fixing her posture looking professional. If anyone was going to, it would be her.

"Now... Miss, uh, Neocon '87 here- she likes anything that turns the clock back to good old days of indentured servants and dysentery." Zane said referring to DeLuca who was standing next to him.

"While Master Zane would prefer a land of liberal lawlessness, where prostitutes sell school children crack cocaine. Today we will be practicing basic nose biting, testicle ripping, and eye poking." DeLuca said sounding much more professional than Zane ever did as she walked forward coming closer to us.

"Mm-hmm." Zane mumbled.

Suddenly DeLuca's classroom doors opened revealing a Japanese looking woman that looks like she could be a teacher here if she wanted to be. Behind her came the bitchy, bratty, Brandy-Lynn. Could this class get any worse?

"Master Zane." The woman said as she walked towards Zane, Brandy closing the classroom door behind her once she stepped in.

I guess she was someone important because once DeLuca saw her she stepped back from the spot she was standing at, not wanting to look threatening or intimidating. DeLuca never steps down, so who the fuck was this bitch?

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my head to look at Marcus. He looked at me with a confused look before shrugging. We both turned our heads forward again, paying attention to the scene unfolding in front of us.

The lady was now stood in front of Zane. She had good posture and sounded powerful and professional. The only thing more intimidating than her voice was her heels clicking on the floor loudly as she strode over to him.

"You still haven't changed Brandy's grade." The lady stated sternly.

"Wasn't I clear, lady? I ain't gonna do the thing you asked me to d-" Zane said as he stepped forward to get in her face before she cut him off by putting her hand on his arm, stopping him from coming any closer.

Brandy had an evil smile on her face as I saw Zane look down at the lady's hand. He was tying his best to conceal his anger, but he wasn't doing it too well. I don't think he likes to be bossed around much.

"Sweet pickles, you got three seconds to put that hand somewhere that ain't me." Zane threatened as he looked down intimidatingly at the lady.

I don't think the she cared too much about that threat. Within a couple seconds she took that hand and punched him in the throat, punching him in the stomach not even a second after.

All the students backed up in shock.

She then grabbed his arm and flipped Zane onto the floor, making him grunt as he fell onto his back.

I stumbled over next to Marcus as the whole class just kept slowly moving backwards in fear of the mysterious woman.

She stood over him, looking unfazed and not even slightly tired.

Who the fuck is this bitch?

Zane helped himself up, seemingly out of breath and stood over her once again.

"Uh, I was-" Zane said before he threw the woman a punch which she dodged.

He then went to slap her before she deflected it as well. She kept playing defense for a couple seconds before she went in and punched Zane right in the crotch, making him grunt but not fall over. He'd trained himself for this, so I wasn't surprised.

The students watched this fight like it was life or death, intrigued by what was happening.

The woman slapped Zane as he was disoriented making him turn his face from the force used against it. He backed up chuckling to himself before trying to kick her in the face. Yet again she dodged it. He tried roundhouse kicking her and she went under his leg. Once Zane had turned to face her again he went to hit her with one of his fists which she stopped. He did the same with the other one before she stopped it with her unoccupied hand. Then she kicked him in the stomach, making him stumble back crouched over. The woman grabbed his head and arm and flipped him over so he was facing away from her. She now had him in a combined head and arm lock which not many people knew how to do. She then kicked him down so he was on his knees. Then she tightened her grip on the head and arm lock making Zane look weak and what she did look easy.

All the students looked shocked to say the least, including me. Brandy on the other hand had a smile on her face, knowing her and her stupid shitty grade caused this. DeLuca tried her best to look un-intimidated but failed miserably as she looked down at the floor and her feet.

"What grade do you feel you've earned? Make sure Master Zane can't forget it." The woman said to Brandy, keeping Zane in the painful position.

Brandy then let out an evil smile, pulling a mini knife out of her cheerleader pompoms.

That was her new signature weapon and while it was cool as shit, that I couldn't deny, I hated it just because it belonged to her.

She slowly walked over to Zane and looked at him evilly before bringing the knife to his face. Painfully slowly she dragged her knife across his forehead making a letter 'A'. Zane didn't let out a peep although you could see on his face he was in excruciating pain.

Students looked away from the vulgar scene since it was so triggering for some. Even Marcus looked down, but I couldn't get myself to look away from these two psychos.

Once she finished her masterpiece blood dripped from Zane's forehead. Brandy then tucked her knife back into her pompoms and turned to us. She still had that evil smirk plastered on her face.

"Give me and A!" She cheered with an obnoxious smile as she used her deadly pompoms.

The class didn't give her a reaction, all looking terrified.

I looked at Saya who was still next to me.

"Who is that bitch?" I asked her in a whisper.

"Madam Gao." She whispered back, not turning her head to look at me with horror written all over her face.

Madam Gao?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know not much happens here but it's very important for the story line so think of this as a filler.