7

Ever since that night Marcus and I had in his dorm room we were inseparable. Many would say we were partners in crime. Others would say we were basically the same person. All of them were undeniably right. We were always together. Where Marcus was, I wasn't too far behind and vice versa. As we got to know each other we learned that we were basically the same too. I have to say, if this is what hanging out with me is like then I'm fucking amazing.

I woke up in his bed to a loud ass alarm clock this morning like I have since that night.

Relax people, we weren't into doing anything sexual. We had an understanding. We were best friends with the slightest crushes on each other. I didn't fuck around with other guys and he didn't fuck around with other girls. It was like we were in a relationship, yet we weren't. It would stay like this until one of us had the balls to ask out the other one, but I didn't mind our situation right now.

"Wake up, dude." I said tiredly as I tried to get him to turn off the alarm which was on his side of the bed.

He obliged and shut off the clock. He then turned to me and cuddled into my side. Jesus, I could get used to this.

"We gotta get ready for class." I said with my eyes still shut.

He groaned as he turned over making me chuckle a little. I straddled him and looked into his tired brown eyes. He put his big hands on top of my thighs. I leaned down to the point where we were inches apart.

"See you in class, Arguello." I said with a slight laugh before pecking his lips and hopping off him.

I quickly went to my room to grab all of my things and went into the girls' locker room. Same old same old empty place. I did my usual routine before heading back to my dorm room and picking up my bag and leaving my toiletries and dirty clothes in the process. I went off to look for Marcus soon after. I saw him wandering the halls with his bag slung halfway on his shoulder.

"Hey!" I said with my usual excitement going up to him.

"Hey." He replied blankly.

The fact that I knew this boy like the back of my hand already was probably unhealthy.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied looking at the ground and not me.

"Is this because of this morning? If that was too much for you I get it, but don't shut me out. You're my best frien-" I explained with a look for worry before he cut me off.

"This isn't about you. I'm fine. I'll meet you after class." He said making us stop mid-hallway finally looking at me before walking away.

I stood there in shock. What the fuck was up his ass? I tried my best to forget about it and go to my first class. It definitely wasn't eventful, but I had it with Lex so it wasn't as boring. The time seemed to pass by ten times slower than it usually did. Once the bell rang I stood up from out of my chair and Lex called me before walking out.

"Hey, tweedle-dee." He said as he came up to me.

"Shut the fuck up, Lex. I'm not in the mood." I said turning to him.

"Oh? Trouble in paradise?" He asked sarcastically.

"Asshole." I said.

"Slut." He reciprocated.

I narrowed my eyes giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Come on. The Rats are hanging out in the graveyard." He said as he started walking.

Seeing as though Marcus was being distant, I followed Lex. I'd rather let him bully me since I don't really care than let Marcus say some dumb shit that'll actually hurt my feelings.