53

It was nighttime by now. I'd say it was about 8 pm. Curfew was in an hour or two and we still hadn't gone back to King's, in fact, we weren't even on our way there.

We hadn't found a trace of Chester, even with Scorpio Slasher leading the way. I was too stubborn to go home empty handed. Marcus had suggested it several times, but I'd refused. I was either going to come back with that psycho asshole's head, or some new information on how to find him.

Billy held Slasher's leash, clearly tired but letting him roam as if he were a dog going out on a walk. That's what it must've looked like to children who had no idea what type of kinky shit this really looked like. We'd walked by a couple of them with their parents, and it seemed like their mom or dad tried to get them distracted or pulled them as far away from us as possible when they looked. I couldn't blame them. This definitely wasn't some kinky shit, but all of us were murderers, they just weren't aware of that.

Marcus and I walked behind the student-teacher duo in the front, hands held trying not to complain. We'd made some conversation, trying to either distract ourselves or stay positive. It didn't do much. Both of us were still worried as shit and it was noticeable.

By now I knew all of us had sore feet, maybe all of us excluding Scorpio Slasher. It was now more of a game of who's the weakest and will admit it first. We were in the middle of walking through a dirty alley now. We'd gone though multiple of them just today, so I couldn't differentiate this one from the thousands of others that this ghetto-ass part town seemed to have. I also couldn't really tell if we were really going anywhere or instead going in circles, letting the Slasher mess with us.

"We've been walking around for hours. He's just jerking us around." Billy turned to Marcus and I, complaining.

"Dog people are weird." Slasher stated out of nowhere as he kept his line of sight forward.

"Dog people? You know you killed teenagers in cars just because they were super sexy, right?" Billy insulted, feeling braver now than he did this morning.

The Slasher stopped walking and turned to him. He didn't do it in a threatening way, more like he was going to explain something or talk to us. Billy, Marcus, and I stopped walking and listened intently to whatever bullshit he was about to make up.

"Everyone that I killed is going to paradise with me as a slave when I die. I have an actual reason, unlike people who want a dirty animal living in their home." He explained before turning the opposite way from us

He pointed forward making all of us look at where he brought us.

"San Francisco's only shelter that allows anyone to abandon a dog, no questions asked. It's like an unwanted dog orphanage." The Slasher told us about this place.

We all looked from the shelter back to the Slasher.

"And if I had to guess, this is his ultimate hunting ground. Wait here." He said confidently.

Almost on cue, we heard a female scream from the side of the building. The alley on the other side, more specifically.

"Let's go, assholes. What are you waiting for?" I asked before I let go of Marcus's hand and started running in the direction of where the scream had come from.

Marcus came with me, both of us running as fast as we could. I assumed Billy and the Slasher were behind us since I heard footsteps after us as well.

Marcus and I stepped into the terrible scene. A woman was on her knees, whimpering in horror in front of a group of people. Another woman who I'm guessing was part of Chester's crew stood with a dog in her hand a couple feet in front of her. An intimidating man stood next to her. However, right in front of the woman was another man with a knife pressed to her throat. I'm assuming that man was Chester. He had scratches along his arms, and a mullet. That wasn't the most noticeable part of him though. What seemed to be the worst part was the half of his face that looked melted off. It reminded me of that scary-looking drawing Marcus made in detention. The one he dismissed when I asked about it. Marcus had told me what he looked like, but I didn't mentally prepare myself. It honestly made me want to throw up. I guess now I know why he calls himself Fuckface. Him and his friends stood in front of a car I'm guessing they stole. It looked broken, maybe even mutilated by all the things his psychotic ass tried to add to it. However, if he was still driving it around it must've been good for something.

"Hey!" Marcus yelled, getting Chester's attention as well as his crew's.

"Cock knocker! You found me quick!" Chester exclaimed as he took the knife off the innocent woman's throat, putting his arms up in what seemed like psychotic excitement.

"Let her go." Marcus demanded sternly.

"Try and make me." Chester threatened.

Suddenly Scorpio Slasher stepped forward, looking intimidating and angry.

"Ah, you kids into some sexual mumbo jumbo?" Chester mocked the leash and collar, his friends laughing.

Once Slasher got far enough the leash didn't let him walk any further due to Billy still holding onto it. He looked back at us slowly, looking scarier than I'd ever seen him look. It seemed like he was mentally telling us to fuck off and let him handle it. Billy let go of the leash hesitantly, waiting for this scene to unfold.

"What's your name, feller?" Chester asked.

Slasher looked at him threateningly, like he should've been scared.

"You ain't being neighborly. Jimmy Jon, why don't you show this gimp a little hillbilly how-do?" Chester said to his male friend as Slasher walked up to him painfully slowly, looking unafraid.

His friend pulled out a knife he had tucked in his belt as Chester stood back.

Of course he gets others to do his bidding. Pussy.

The man walked up to Slasher ready to stab him. Slasher grabbed the hand holding the knife and twisted it, pulling the knife out of his hand. He stabbed the man in the stomach, making it all look so easy. The man made chocking noises.

"Oh. Uh-oh. That's the good stuff." He teased the almost dead man as he dragged the knife up his stomach while still having it inserted on him.

Once he pulled the knife out his stomach opened completely, leaving his organs and what looked like gallons of blood to pour out of him. The man fell onto the concrete floor immediately after his intestines came out of his body, Scorpio Slasher still standing untouched.

"Holy shit!" Billy exclaimed.

All three of us stared at this murder scene in awe. Any murderer would, especially murderers in training.

"Oh, homeboy got some skills! Whoo!" Chester exclaimed.

"They call me Scorpio Slasher, but I also do disembowelments." He turned to Chester.

"Oh! It- It's a damn honor to meet you, sir! I mean, they say never meet your heroes, but screw that! This is better than a- a car show with Adam West." Chester yelled as he backed up into his car, his friend that hadn't been chopped up hopping in with him.

"You goddamn bastard!" Marcus yelled as we all ran towards his car.

"You bring in a ringer, Marcus. You cheated. Next time, I'll make sure to get your little girlfriend." He threatened before slamming his door and pulling out of the alley.

"Don't let them get away!" I yelled pulling my knife out of my boot and running after the car.

The boys followed behind me, some even catching up. It was no use. The car sped up, and with that Chester had gotten away. My brother's fucking murderer got away. He won't next time. He can't.