67

We made it to King's shortly after our horny incident. Though, it was undeniable that both of us were still hungry for each other's touch. Both of us were more taken over by lust now than we had even been before.

We rushed into our dorm, him quickly closing the door behind us. He turned to me hesitantly after that.

"Are you sure you wanna-" He said before I cut him off.

"Oh shut up and kiss me." I said before grabbing a fist-full of his shirt and pulling him towards me.

Our lips collided and he roughly guided me towards our bed. He pushed me onto it, parting our lips for a moment. He stood over me and admired me one more time.

"You know how to use a safe word?" He asked.

I bit my lip slightly and nodded slowly.

"Good, yours is green. I won't be gentle so use it." He said before going down onto the bed with me.

He kissed me once again and flipped us over so I was on top straddling him. I took the opportunity and grinded my hips against his painfully slowly. The longer it went on the harder I felt him under me. He grabbed onto my hips and guided them to go at a faster pace. I moved my lips down to his neck and gave him a fair amount of hickeys to make up for the ones he had given me in the alleyway.

Fair is fair, right?

He groaned under me, from both the friction and the obvious marks being left on his neck.

"I need you." He managed to get out.

I let my lips go up a bit higher so I could whisper into his ear.

"And I need you inside me." I whispered seductively as he now groped my ass.

"That's it." He said before he flipped us over and took off his shirt.

Once it was off, his abs and scars were very much visible, and making me hornier than ever. I quickly reciprocated his actions, taking off my shirt leaving me in my bra. He did the rest for me and unbuttoned my jeans, slipping them off. I let out a little moan causing him to smirk up at me.

"You might wanna keep quiet. Don't want anyone knowing how much of a slut you are for me, do you?" He questioned cockily.

"Mm-mm." I mumbled.

"Use your words like a good girl. Are you gonna stay quiet for me unless I say otherwise?" He asked.

"Yes." I managed to get out.

Who knew he could be so kinky?

"That's a good whore." He said before he unhooked my bra, leaving my chest fully exposed to his eyes.

He stared down at me, obviously turned on but not knowing exactly what to do with all he felt. I slowly reached down and grabbed one of his hands and guided it up to one of my boobs.

"You can touch, love." I said seductively.

I took my hand off his, letting him know he could do whatever he wanted to me. He squeezed my breast a couple times before going down and sucking on my nipple, my other boob in his hand too. I breathed shakily. I'd never gotten so turned on so quick.

"I need more." I let out.

He stopped sucking and looked up at me with his gorgeous brown eyes. Without another word having to be said he then went down slipped off my underwear as well, letting the cold air hit my cunt and making me gasp and fall back so I was now fully laying down on our bed.

He pried my thighs apart making me fully exposed to his greedy eyes.

"So beautiful." He mumbled before he brought his hand between my legs.