6

Once we got back to King's, Willie went god-knows-where as me and Marcus made our way to the dorms. I was right in front of my door opening it when Marcus stopped me.

"Wait..." He said making me look at him in confusion.

"Can you stay the night? You know... with me?" He asked shyly.

God this boy could be adorable sometimes.

"Um, yeah. Yeah I'll spend the night. Just let me change real quick." I said with a soft smile.

"Yeah, of course." He said before he entered his room as I went into mine closing the door behind me.

I changed into my usual short shorts and a shirt twice my size. I looked like shit but I didn't really care.

I made my way out of my cluttered room and over to his which really just looked like an oversized storage closet, but I didn't mind. At least it was cleaner than what I was used to.

I walked into Marcus reading a book on his bed already changed and wearing only grey sweatpants. Holy fuck he's hot. I noticed the scars on the upper part of his body. I know it probably hurt like a bitch to get those, but holy shit, paired with his abs they made him look like a male fucking fantasy. He looked up at me and looked almost as speechless as me.

"Um, sorry. I know it's not much compared to your dorms." He said in an embarrassed manner.

"No, it's perfect. I mean, it's definitely way cleaner than my dorm." I smiled as I closed the door behind me and went to sit on his bed.

"Really? You seem like the type to be organized as fuck." He said as he sat forward and put his book down beside him.

"Yeah, seem being your key word." I laughed.

He laughed too before it died down and we just looked into each other's eyes. Fuck, he had really pretty brown eyes. His scar went down his face just barely missing his eye and making his eyebrow slit which made him impossibly hotter. His fresh scar from the fight he got into with Chico today sat horizontally on his nose making him seem like one of those cliche bad boys you see in movies. His lips were as plump and pink as ever, curving upwards whenever he spoke to me. His curly hair sat messily on his head, yet it fit him so perfectly. He was fucking perfect.

Before I knew what was happening, we were only inches apart. I slowly closed my eyes as he did the same and we leant in closing the remaining space in between us. Jesus his lips felt just as soft as they looked. Fuck, he was perfect. He was the guy every girl could only dream of having, yet here I was sat on his bed making out with him.

What was once an innocent kiss turned into a make-out session. I hadn't made-out with many people before because I'd been going to King's all my life and I never felt the need to kiss anyone. They were all a bunch of assholes who only saw me as the worthless Rat who was going to end up in the streets killing people for their pocket change one day. Marcus was different, though. Despite everything that'd happened with him I still felt like I wanted him. No, scratch that, I needed him. I needed to feel his skin on mine and I needed as much of him as I could get.

He roughly grabbed my waist pulling me closer to the point where I was almost sitting on his lap as I tangled my hands in his hair seeing how far this would go. Sex wasn't allowed at King's, but that never bothered me because I didn't really want to sleep with any of these stuck up rich kids. Now though, that rule bothered me more than fucking ever.

He backed up a bit disconnecting our lips but still looking into my eyes. We were both out of breath and had visible lust in our eyes. His hands were still placed on my waist and mine were still tangled in his beautiful curls.