1

I woke up once again to the sound of my annoying ass alarm clock. Fuck, can't a girl get any sleep around here? I slammed my hand onto the alarm clock to get it to stop. It was a Monday morning, which were typically the worst days for me, making me want to stay in bed for longer.

"Wake up! You have classes!" Master Lin shouted as he came into my room and tugged my blanket off me.

I had my own room because Lin had always seen me as a daughter and I saw him as a father. Since we were so close, he had no issue bursting into my room to wake me up every morning. He knew me, so he knew that the alarm clock on my night stand wouldn't do shit to my sleeping self because I'd just shut it up and go back to bed.

"Bullshit! I don't wanna go!" I said loudly in a tired tone.

"Please just get up! I don't have time to spill water all over you again." He said in his thick accent.

That seemed to have woken me up, because as soon as I heard it I scrambled awake.

"Aha!" Master Lin laughed after he saw me sit up almost automatically.

"You're not funny. I have to get ready." I said as I shoved him out of my room.

"Wait I-" I didn't let him finish his sentence before I closed the door behind him.

I looked back at my messy room. I never cleaned this shit-show. What was the point? I knew exactly where everything was so it didn't really matter. Well except for the part where I saw more clothes on the floor than I did actual floor itself. That sounds like a different problem for a different day, though.

I picked up a bra and underwear that seemed to be clean and went to my closet. I pulled out a towel and the only other thing I actually ever cared about hanging up: my uniform. I then walked towards my desk to find my bag of toiletries. After a solid five minutes I finally found it and rushed out of my room and to the girls' locker room.

I made it there and saw no one. It made sense. Usually the girls don't come here at the same time, meaning it's usually mostly empty. They said some shit about needing privacy. It's stupid if you ask me. Then again, I was the only person going to this school with their own dorm, so I couldn't really ask for more privacy than I already had.

I hopped into the shower and took a quick one. I then got out, quickly threw on my uniform, and did something simple for makeup. I basically looked like I had no makeup on. Lastly, I picked up all my things and headed towards my dorm.

I lost count of the amount of nasty looks I got from people as I walked back. Everyone hated me here. Maybe it was the whole I have my own private dorm thing. Maybe it was because I was a Rat. Maybe it's because I'm a bitch. I like to think that it's because everyone is jealous of me, though. I'd be lying if I said I thought I couldn't beat all these assholes in a fair fight. I would never say it because I didn't need to be hated more than I already was, but I knew I could.

I made it to my dorm and threw my toiletry bag onto my desk where it came from along with my dirty clothes that landed halfway in the hamper. I then grabbed my bag that was hanging behind my door and headed to my first class.

I made it to AP Black Arts with a couple minutes to spare. I didn't even have time to go to my locker, but I guess it's okay since I had most my books in my bag anyway. I walked into a bunch of talking students and sat next to the Nazi herself: Brandy. God, she was fucking annoying. I didn't really have anyone else to sit by though. I was the only Rat in this class as far as I knew.

Once the bell had rung everyone got quiet and looked towards the front where Master Lin was standing. I was honestly too caught up with the actual class to pay attention to the brat sitting next to me. Once I did, I saw her writing a note. I couldn't make out what she was writing on it, and I didn't really care either, I just hoped she would get caught. Master Lin hated students who didn't pay attention. Brandy definitely didn't give a shit about this class. When she finished writing the note she folded it neatly and passed it to a boy sitting on the other side of her.

Oh shit. He's new. Not to mention hot as fuck. All of a sudden I found myself wanting to know what that note said. If she got to talk to him before me I wouldn't be too happy about it to say the least. What am I talking about? A dude that fine is probably a Legacy.

Legacies don't stand in the same room as Rats unless forced to. It's like a feud. It's a fucking tiring feud at that. The Legacies had their own cliques within the Legacy name, meaning they feuded with each other as well. However, if it came down to it, it would always be Legacies vs Rats. Us Rats were vastly outnumbered so we never even tried to start that fight.

Master Lin almost breaking Brandy's nose snapped me out of my trance. I almost let out a laugh as she let out a tear. God, I'd been waiting for her to get caught for months now. This was fucking rich.

My smile soon disappeared when I saw her wipe the blood off her nose seductively and lick it off her fingers while making direct eye contact with the boy. She is such a fucking slut. She looked away as I kept looking at him in awe. I then saw him open the note. He read it relatively quickly and looked and Brandy like he was scared for his life. What kind of horrible things did that Nazi entitled bitch say to him?

The look he gave Brandy was a complete pussy look, though. Legacies have always been rich kid pussies trying to play a role. They were posers to say the least.

I snapped out of my thoughts and payed attention to the class being held in front of me. I definitely did not want to end up like Brandy. Though, I doubt Lin would ever treat me that way. However, I didn't want to find out.