19

The day after my fight with Lex I was less pissed. I walked the halls with blue paint stained onto my face but I was less mad, and that was all that mattered to me. Though, walking around with a blue face sucked too. It wasn't like the paint was that noticeable, just a faint blue tint that you could only see if you focused enough on my face. Since everyone got Lex's little prank though, everyone had a little bit of a blue tint to their face, so I knew I wouldn't be judged or outcasted more than I was on the daily.

"Em!" I heard a male voice shout out to me in the halls.

I turned around to see Marcus trying to catch up with me. He was supposed to be stained blue too, but he wasn't, his blue face was replaced with a red one. Only a slight tint of red but still red. Still different than everyone roaming the halls.

"Holy shit, what the fuck happened to your face?" I asked.

"I couldn't deal with the blue face so I scrubbed it off in the shower." He replied as we started walking to first period.

"Yeah and now you have a red one." I stated the obvious.

"Better than a blue one." He replied, almost proud of himself for getting all that paint off.

"Shut the fuck up, Arguello. At least I'm blending in with the crowd." I said.

"Blending in is for normal people. I'm a social reject." He said proudly.

"You don't say." I said sarcastically.

"Asshole." He laughed.

"Never denied it." I laughed.

"Hey, you ever had this class before?" He asked as our laughter died down.

"Actually, no. Lin put me in here because he thinks 'I'm advanced enough'." I said using air quotes on the last part of my sentence.

"Yeah, same. It's weird." He said.

"Tell me about it. Everything about Lin is pretty weird, though." I laughed.

He laughed along with me as we made it to class. The bell rung within a matter of seconds and everyone found their seats. Obviously Marcus and I sat together. When were we not? Coincidentally the Legacy boy Marcus pranked in Poison Lab yesterday sat next to him again. Not by choice I'm guessing, but it was pretty amusing for me.

We all looked to the front of the class to see there wasn't a teacher preparing a lesson like they usually would.

"Where's the teacher?" Marcus asked the Legacy boy next to him.

"Find a thousand dicks and suck 'em." The boy replied not looking at Marcus once.

"So many?" Marcus asked sarcastically.

The Legacy boy rolled his eyes at him before I spoke up.

"See your still mad about Marcus's little harmless prank." I said to him.

If the teacher wasn't here and I had time to kill, I might as well fuck with some stuck up Legacies while I'm at it. And no, this is nothing like what Lex or Marcus pulled. I'm not pranking the Legacies, I'm just being a bitch to them like I am everyday, not just on hazing week.

"Harmless? I was hallucinating!" He whisper yelled at me.

"Yeah, and it was damn funny too. I mean seriously you should've seen your face." I laughed slightly in the douchebag's face.

The door of the classroom opened revealing a man chained to a wheelchair along with a monk guiding the wheelchair to the middle of the class. All the students fixed their posture, trying their best to look professional and presentable.