59

After several hours in this hell-hole of a dorm room I was annoyed out of my mind. The boys in here weren't making this experience any better, either.

The snacks were all eaten at this point by none other than Viktor, so even if I was hungry I had to essentially starve myself.

Willie was bored, so bored that he started on some homework. Granted the homework was due three weeks ago, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Marcus was looking for any object possible that could get us out of here. Around twenty minutes ago he swore he had a breakthrough and knew how to get us out. Bullshit though, I had hope for the first five minutes before it died for what seemed like the third time today.

As Marcus searched through Willie's desk, a folded up piece of paper slid into the dorm from the crack under the door. All of us but Marcus looked at it. Willie didn't care much, going back to his work. I was on the same boat, turning my attention back to my knife, flipping and twirling it in my fingers. Viktor on the other hand darted to the piece of paper unfolding it.

"It's for Marcus and Emma." Viktor spoke as he looked down at the paper in his hand.

That definitely got our attention. Marcus dropped what he was doing as I slid my knife back into my boot. We both ran over to Viktor like our lives depended on it. Well, depending on what was written in it, they might as well have been.

"Give me that." Marcus demanded as he reached for the note.

Viktor took the note into one hand and put it up into the air.

He was a great deal taller than us. Maybe it was because Russian men were tall as shit, or maybe he was just weird. Knowing him, it could be either.

He stood at a height of 6'5 while Marcus stood at around 5'11. Mind you, I looked like a twelve year old next to Marcus, so you can imagine me next to Viktor.

"It's life and death stakes, no?" Viktor teased as Marcus and I both reached for the note above his head.

We both stared at him with a death glare, and with a swift motion Marcus punched him in the stomach. Viktor groaned in pain, hunching over and clutching his stomach.

"Oh, god!" He groaned.

The determined piece of shit quickly shoved the note in his mouth, not letting us get to it while he was in a vulnerable state. He chewed on it and forced himself to stand up straight again, taunting us with the sight. Though, it was a little satisfying to know that although he was standing up straight now he was still in pain and would probably have a bruise later.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked rudely.

"You say I have no taste, but note tastes delicious." He teased us as he chewed and swallowed the paper.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I yelled as I ran to tackle Viktor.

Before I could, Marcus grabbed me and held me back. Viktor flinched of course, soon realizing that I couldn't get out of Marcus's grip and smirking. He walked towards Willie's roommate's bed and sat down again, as if nothing happened.

"Give it up." Marcus said, trying to get me to stop from trying to kill Viktor.

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath as I gave up, Marcus letting me go.

"What'd it say? Who's it from?" Marcus asked sternly.

"That is for me to know." Viktor said calmly.

"Oh, fuck you, Viktor." Marcus spat before Viktor turned his attention back to his chips.

Marcus then looked over to Willie sitting on the other bed, his bed.

"And thanks for helping us." Marcus said passive aggressively making Willie look up from his book.

Almost as soon as he looked up he looked back down, clearly still pissed at us. Not like I cared, but Marcus might've.

I returned back to the chair I was sat in earlier in frustration. Marcus returned back to trying to pry the door open. He really was relentless. He sprayed some antifreeze spray shit onto the doorknob and dropped it.

Where did he find fucking antifreeze?

He then picked up Willie's bat and hit the frozen knob, making it fall off.

"Hey, man, you crazy?" Willie said as he sat up.

I stood up along with him as Marcus threw the bat to the side. He then picked up a screwdriver and picked at the hole.

"You go out in the hall during clampdown, and Lin will fuck you up, for real." Willie warned him.

"Just wait until they let us out. We'll still have plenty to fix when we do." I urged.

"We have too much to fix and too little time. Gotta do it now." Marcus said as he messed with the door.

"Marcus, it's too dangerous." I said as I stepped closer to him.

He dropped the screwdriver and looked back at me with his hand on the door. He winked, opened the door, and walked out doing exactly the opposite of what I told him to do.

"I'm dating a fucking dumbass I swear to god." I said to myself before going after him, closing the door behind us.

We walked out into a surprisingly empty hallway, looking around cautiously.

"Come on." Marcus said as he took a hold of my hand.

We started rushing down the hall of dorms. I had no clue what exactly we were looking for, but I'm guessing he did. We got to a corner in the hallway and Marcus looked down it before walking into it. Once he made sure it was empty he dragged me down it with him. Then I realized where he was taking us. Saya's dorm. We made it to the end of the hallway where the said dorm was located and we got close to her door. Marcus knocked on it cautiously.

"Saya, we gotta talk to you." Marcus said.

"Marcus?" Saya questioned from inside her dorm.

"And Emma." I reminded.

If I was going to get my ass caught for doing the right thing, I was going to get credit for it.

"Listen to me, Maria-" Marcus tried to explain before he was cut off my someone pulling us both away from the door abruptly.

We both fell on the floor, groaning in pain.  Could this shit get any fucking worse?

"What's so urgent?" I opened my eyes to see Lin above us.

You've got to be shitting me.