60

After Lin caught us in the halls all I remember was everything going black. Now I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar dimly lit room. I lifted my head up and noticed a pounding headache at first, making me groan in pain. After that I tried to move just to realize that I was tied up with rope to a wooden chair.

Who the fuck tied me up?

I became more aware of my surroundings and looked next to me.

Marcus?

He was still knocked out, but tied up and in the same situation as me nonetheless.

"Marcus." I whispered trying to wake him up.

No reaction.

"Marcus!" I whispered louder.

He groaned in response.

"Wake the fuck up." I whispered.

He drowsily picked up his head and looked around. When he realized we were both tied up a panic took over his expression.

"Where the fuck are we?" He asked.

"My guess is a room in the basement." I replied.

"Why are we here?" He asked.

"If I knew I'd tell you, Arguello." I said rudely.

"Did Lin bring us here?" He asked in a panic.

"No shit. Stop with the questions you're freaking me out." I said.

"I'm freaking you out? Are you not already freaked out?" He asked.

"I'm trying to stay calm because I know you won't, and someone has to figure out a way to get us out of here." I said with a fake smile.

"What's with the attitude?" He asked.

"I told you this was a bad idea, Marcus. I told you we should've stayed in the fucking dorm. Look where we are now because you just had to go and do the exact fucking opposite of what I told you to do." I snapped at him.

"Well we can't do anything about it now, can we? Let's just figure out a way out of here." He said.

"Fine." I sighed frustratedly.

"Why is it you are at the center of all of my problems?" Lin spoke as he came in through the already open door.

We both snapped our heads at him.

"Lin, what the fuck-" I said angrily before he cut me off.

"I'll do the talking." He said.

He then walked closer to us and stood in front of Marcus.

"The question was for you." He said sternly.

"Damaged merchandise-" Marcus said before he was cut off by Lin slapping him with his cane making his turn to the other side.

"Hey! Don't fucking touch him!" I yelled.

I heard Marcus groan in pain as Lin kept his eyes on him, ignoring my comment.

"Yukio. Who did it?" Lin asked.

Marcus faced forward again, revealing the fresh blood on his face. Lin then slapped him again except on the other side of his face, making Marcus now turn his face to me.

"What happened to Chico?" Lin interrogated.

"He doesn't know anything! Can't you see?" I yelled as Marcus coughed up blood next to me.

Marcus lifted his head to Lin again. Big mistake. Lin slapped him for the third time on the other side of his face so he turned his head away from me once again.