79 - Charlie Puth ( Singer )

Start from the beginning

" God Charlie why?! " I ask him, we sleep in the same bed cause it helps me sleep. The doctors say why my sleeping when the crash when it first happened I still slept was there was someone with me, which they thought it was my mom but it was him. 

I was in the crash with him, so they also said I had severe PTSD from it. But luckily I have a lot of support, including Charlie. " How was I last night? " I ask him, I always do this. 

" Good... you did good, " he tells me. I give him a nod as I get up from the bed and making it to the bathroom. " Can I actually talk to you about something important? " He asks me, I open the door and nod towards him. " Have you ever dreamt about me? " He asks, which causes my eyes to go wide. 

" I mean... yeah, haven't we all dreamt about people we know? " I ask him. 

" You asked me in your sleep last night why I kissed you, " he tells me, which causes me to know towards him. " I um.. I kissed you because I thought you needed more comfort, and I didn't want to be stepping over any lines, " he rambles. 

" Charlie... do you want to kiss me? " I ask him, he nods towards me. " Then do it, " I add, he walks towards me and slams his lips against mine. This is the first time him and I have kissed in like over a year. This is usually how it goes we get really close to getting with the other one and then we back out saying it would probably be better if we just stayed friends. 

But this time, this kiss, it felt different. There was more passion... more lust. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer into him, which caused me to wrap my arms around his neck. He slowly moves us to the bed laying me down and getting on top of me. " Are you okay with this? " He whispers, I give him a nod and lean up and kiss him again. Which with that it became a lot more intense between the two of us. 

I mean we're in the middle of quarantine I hate to tell my best friend she was right. But she was right. He moved down and started kissing my neck, which got me to slightly moan. Which only turned him on more. " Charlie... " I moan which only caused him to go faster. 

After that, that became a regular thing. We of course set rules for each other, but about 3 weeks in everything was out of the window. " He's your boyfriend without the label Y/n, can't you see that? " Y/f/n asks me, we're FaceTiming right now. Y/f/n has been my best friend since our freshman year, she moved from LA and in her words I was the only one that talked to her that first day of school. 

" Y/f/n, it's just... him and I have been friends for so long, " I tell her, which she quickly stops me. 

 " Yes I'm aware that you, but it's obvious you two have been in love with each other ever since your dad died and probably before, " she tells me. " That's when I realized it, I knew he was in love with you long before then. But... when I came over that day on Christmas Eve. I wanted to be the first one to tell you oh my gosh, Christmas is tomorrow and it was snowing. I entered your quietly, never truly had seen it. And there the two of you were, even in your sleep it looked like he was protecting you. He loves you Y/n, you do realize that right? And I know you love him, " she adds. 

I didn't realize I was crying, until I tasted the tears. " He's my best friend... " I begin trying to find the right words. " He's... I don't want to mess up that friendship that I have with him, " I then say. 

" Y/n... you've had sex with him. If the friendship is messed up it's already has. You two have seen each other naked, you sleep in the same bed, you live in the same house, you've admitted you're in love with him. It's clear he loves you too, I know you're afraid of getting hurt. I know you're afraid that once you two admit your feelings it won't be the same. But trust me, it's real. You two will last, I know I will be doing a toast at you guys' wedding, " she tells me. 

I hear a knock and I turn to see Charlie. " Hey... Charlie, what's up? " I ask him, he says nothing he walks up to me and kisses me which I quickly kiss him back. I hear the FaceTime end, which caused me chuckle a little bit. 

" I love you, " he whispers to me. 

" I love you too, " I whisper back to him. 

" I've been in love with you since high school. I love you, " he whispers to me, which only caused me to kiss him again. 

" I love you too Charlie, " I whisper back to him. 

Who would have thought a quarantine would make us admit we were in love with the other. And if you're wondering how our relationship is going, it's going great. We still have our fights sometimes, but it's a good relationship. And I'm glad he's mine. 

If you have requests you can request!