Part 108: Demon vs. Demon

Start from the beginning

"I like Katsuma. He was really shy but sweet," Eri said with a wide smile," He was cute! He told me a lot about fishies when we were at the beach and while you were out as Valentine, he showed me how to play games, finger draw and even play tag! He was good right?"

'Please don't let this be a childhood crush' I thought, faking a smile.

".........(smile) Yes. Yes he was," I said brushing off what she said and took it as a 7 year old thing," Me, you, Katsuma and Mahoro can all live together. I think having kids your age would be beneficial to your growth"

"They're not just kids my age, Daddy. They're my friends" Eri said while I grabbed her hand and put something in it.

It made me smile to hear Eri say that," Right. Eri, we can help you infiltrate the prison. We have found an open spot but it is short so none of us can follow you. I've just given you a device that can completely disrupt the prison's security for good but it can only be useful if you can make it to their control room that is located on the prison's second floor," I said as Eri examined the flash drive like item in her hand," Once It goes without saying that you must not get caught, or else we fail"

"......."

"If we fail, Daddy might get hurt"

"No...I don't want you to get hurt"

"(smile) Then? Can you complete your mission Eri?"

Eri looked up to me from the time in her hand. She had everything necessary to do things quietly and efficiently. The quirks of the skill and most of the ambition," Yes! I'm ready!" She said with a mad face," I'm ready to fight!"

CONTINUING

.

.

.

STAB!!!

'(!!!!!) She...' Eri thought not only staring at Nezuko, who let the blade sink into her head, but she even managed to use her sharp claws and powerful strike to send her hand bursting out from Eri's back, as the 2 collided.

"(COUGH)" Eri coughed up a mouthful of blood but did not deter, changing the grip she had on the handle of the knife in Nezuko's head and twisting it," Tch!"

"HMMHRR!!!!" Nezuko cried, quickly pulling her hand out of Eri's chest and pushing herself away to create distance," Hhhmmrr!!!"

Eri covered the hole in her chest with a hand as it immediately Regenerated while the knife wound in Nezuko's head began to steam a bit but ultimately healed, on par with Eri's Regeneration Times 2

'She can heal?' Eri thought, staring at the pink woman, with veins popping from her and with lunged nails to mimic claws,' She heals as fast as me but it's not regeneration. The scar on her forehead says so'