<Heartslabyul Episode: 1-12>

Start from the beginning

"I ran out of the dorm before I even witnessed the Unbirthday party to start... because of a simple critisim that I took whole heartedly ...now I guess he would see me as a 'little girl who is always sick and weak' ..just like how his mom describes me..."

Finn said sadly remembering the time Ms.Rosehearts said that to her. Finn heard her say that when she visited feW years ago.

"Well, I don't know what to say...so all I could say that...your not actually weak And to think someone would call you that though..how rude of them to say that to this Little Mouse~"

Leona said casually and began pinching or squishing the girls cheeks gently as Finn doesn't even mind it but looks up to him and said this.

"Was that..supposed to make me better?...well tell you what ..it didn't.."
<Finn>

"Why do you act like your copying someone.." <Leona>

"That doesn't matter...but what you said..what do you mean by that?"
<Finn>

"Well...you look like your weak but you got some magic that could make anyone bow down to your order."
<Leona>

"Wait...how did you-" <Finn>

"Your Unique Magic...I just guessed it on the spot..so it was you who controlled that raccoon in the ceremony..." <Leona>

"...I have no comment to that..."

Finn said sheeplishly she looks away with a pout on her face. Leona could only laugh at her,

"Not judging you but... I didn't think that you would be attending this college. For starters..your the youngest among all students here."

"Says the 20 year old who is still in college."

Leona looked at her and growled as he tightens the hug squishing the girl.

"Knock it off..will you...I'm wearing a corset..." <Finn>

"Who told you that?" <Leona>

"Oji tan." <Finn>

"Very funny...yet the way she said Oji tan...is kinda cute.." <Leona>

"Did you say something.." <Finn>

"Nothing for you to know..Little mouse." <Leona>

"Your lying.." <Finn>

"Hm.. Really now?" <Leona>

"I can tell..whether one is..lying..ya know..and you are clearly..lying ."
<Finn>

"Is that so...well then..we might get along..." <Leona>

"Pardon?"

Finn questioned as she looked at Him and tilts her head. Leona could only laugh at the girl and Finn could only pout.

The Exchange of words between the two continued until Ruggie showed up to fetch the lion. As the hyena walked towards the direction of where he thinks Leona would be napping to his surprise, he saw a sight which he couldn't believe.

Leona had his head rested on Finn's legs as the two were talking. Ruggie then pulled out his phone and took a shot or two, cause you never know when you would need it.

He then approached them as he joined the conversation.

"Hello~ what are you two doing~~"

He said cheekily. Leona could only groaned and hugs Finn's waist in annoyance. Finn waves at Ruggie,

"I came to get Leona San, Finnian chan, would you kindly let him off your lap?"

Ruggie asked the girl as she stared at him for a brief moment and looked down at Leona. As she hand sighed her response to ruggie.