Minato and Kushina/ Fugaku and Mikoto catch up part 1 fixed

Start from the beginning

Kushina pov

I smile down at my son. He has a tuff of yellow hair like Minato's while there are streaks of red hair like mine. "What should we name him?" I ask my husband. "Hmm how about M/n?" "M/n that sounds like a fine name." just then M/n opens his eyes and they are light blue like Naruto's. I get sleepy from al the pushing. "Can you hold him while I get some sleep?" Minato nods taking M/n from me and I fall asleep.

Minato's pov

I smile down at my new son while Kushina gets some sleep. "Welcome to the world my son. I can't wait to watch you grow." M/n looks at me and smiles before going to sleep.

Sasuke's family

 3rdperson pov

The Uchiha family gets done with dinner. Mikoto washes the dishes till she i shit with a wave a pain and drops a dish. "Fugaku the baby is coming!" She shouts. Her husband comes running and help Mikoto to the car while Sasuke and Itachi waited at the door. "Ok we will be back Itachi your in charge and Sasuke listen to your brother." with that the couple head to the hospital.

Time skip Hospital

3rdperson pov

Busting through the doors with Mikoto in Fugaku's arms. "Someone come quick my wife is having her baby!" He shouts with a panic look on his face. Mikoto was rushes tot he birthing ward with Fugaku right behind them.

Timeskip

"Your doing good just one more big push." The Doctor tells Mikoto and with one final push the baby comes out. "Congratulations you have a bab ygirl." The Doctor tell them. After cleaning up the infant they hand her over and leave the room.

Mikoto pov

I smile down at my daughter. She has the Uchiha black hair. "Fugaku what should we name her?" "Hmm how about y/n?" "Y/n that sounds like a beautiful name. Hello Y/n." Mikoto smiles then hands her off so she can get some sleep.

Fugaku pov

I smile down at my daughter. "Hello there my angel." I whisper as she looks at me and smiles then falls asleep.

End

You meet your siblings

Naruto's parents

Kushina pov

I smile down at M/n sleeping peacefully as we pull into our driveway. "Just wait till Naruto's takes a look at you." I get out of the car with Minato's help and we walk into the house. I noticed nothing was out of place. "Naruto come meet your baby brother." I call out heading tot he front-room. "I'm here!" Naruto shouts running into the front-room. "Now not to loud he is still asleep." Naruto nods as I show him M/n. "Can I hold him?" Naruto asks I nod and help him hold M/n. Just then M/n opens his eyes and looks at Naruto with a smile. "Hey there M/n i'm am your big brother. I will take care of you and be the best big brother ever believe it."

Minato's pov

I smile seeing Naruto and M/n getting along. I kiss Kushina's cheek as we watch. "Well let me make you some breakfast. You just sit here with them. "I tell my wife. She nods and I go to make breakfast. "I wonder what adventures wait for us?"

Sasuke's parents

Mikoto pov

I smile as we pull into the drive way. Happy to have yet another child to raise." Well M/n I hope you like your new home." I whisper to her while she is asleep in my arms." Walking tot he house Fugaku opens the door and we walk in. I head to the living room to see Sasuke passed out on the couch and Itachi reading a book. He then looks at us and smiles. "So then would you like to meet your new sister?" Itachi puts his book down and wakes up Sasuke.

3rdperson pov

Sasuke jumps awake and looks to see his mother smiling down at me while holding my new sibling. Walking over to Itachi and Mikoto and smiles as he takes a peek at his new sibling. "What's her name?" Sasuke asks. "Well her name is Y/n." "i like that name can I hold her?" Mikoto nods and hands her over while Itachi smiles and sits next to Sasuke to also take a look at his new little sister.

Sasuke pov

I hold my new baby sister and she opens her eyes and looks at me. "Hi there Y/n. I will be the best big brother ever better then any other big brothers." "Hey don't forget that I'm both your guys big brothers." Itachi adds in. I just nod and smile down thinking of what stuff we can do together.

End

Your first night home

Minato and Kushina

3rdperson pov

It was a quite and cool night. Not to cold just right for sleeping. Tho for one Uzumaki they were anything but sleepy.

Minato pov

I sigh hearing M/n crying. Kushina is about to get up but I stop her. "Rest I will get him." She nods and goes back to sleep. I get up and go to check on M/n. As I get to his door I hear the sound of feet running towards me. I turn around to see an out of breath Naruto. "Is M/n ok!?"he asks. Chuckling I pet his hair. "He's is fine just can't sleep head back to bed." I tell Naruto he frowns but heads to bed. With that I walk into the nursery and over to a crying M/n. "Hey little one why are you crying?" I ask as I pick him up. M/n looks at me with tired and red eyes.

I check to see if he needs to be changed which is not the case. "Maybe your hungry lets get you something to eat." I walk out of the nursery and into the kitchen. I noticed he has quieted down some as I get some formula ready. After checking it's at the right temp I lean against the counter and feed him. Quietly eating M/n slowly starts to close his eyes. "There all better." I head back to the nursery and gently put him back to bed and head back to my and Kushina' room and the rest of the night M/n was quietly sleeping.

Fugaku and Mikoto

The house of the sleeping Uchiha family was quite a little to quiet. Which is what leads to Itachi going to check on Y/n after he told his parents he will check on Y/n. So this leads us to Itachi opening the nursery door.

Itachi pov

I peek into the room. Only to see Sasuke holding Y/n trying to get her to sleep. He then looks at me. "Itachi am I a bad bother? Cause I can't get her to calm down?" Sasuke asks. I walk over towards them. "Hear your just holding her wrong." I fix his hold on her and Y/n quiets down. Then she looks at Sasuke and smile a gummy smile. "See she's happy. It just takes a bit to know how to handle a infant. It took me awhile for you." I tell Sasuke as Y/n falls asleep. "Lets head to bed and get some sleep." He nods and sets Y/n gently into her crib and leave her to fall asleep."

End