"Anyway, let's all just go and take that picture so we can get out of this place already," Fyre added before he quickly turned back to where Daniel and his assistant, April, are. There were still a lot of people congratulating Hanlu and Ian but it was not long after before the pictorial happened. All bride's maids and groom's men had to line up like the usual pictorials at a wedding and then the family got to take pictures as well. An official pictorial was already taken days before but of course, taking videos and pictures on the actual day is still a must.

Due to this, Remi had no choice but to join the picture taking. And finally, when it finished, the bride came to her with a smile on his face.

"Hi, my name is Ian Andrews Mo, I'm so sorry for not seeing this through and for not being considerate of you," Ian apologized as he handshake Remi who was quick to raise her other free hand in defense.

"I'm Remi Long, Fyre's Older sister. Please, you don't need to apologize, it is true that Ms. Margarette was Jonathan's..." Remi introduced as they finished shaking hands, but her voice slowly became small by the end of her reply, remembering that her lover already had a fiancé. Ian noticed this and side glanced at Fyre who was all this time with Remi.

"You two are attending the night gala, right?" Ian asked, swiftly changing the topic. Remi noticed this and she smiled as well as Fyre. He was about to decline thinking of a good reason but he wasn't unable to when Mo Hanlu arrived.

"Of course they are, Baby. They're Xiao Zi's guests. It's such a rare occasion and it's the first time I've seen my baby brother hasn't gone missing yet." The Alpha said in a singsong voice as he hugged his wife from the back and kissed his cheek. Because of this, even though Remi was also planning to decline, wasn't able to say anything. For reasons unknown, being in front of Mo Hanlu even though he seemed like a good guy, still felt so intimidating. Maybe it was because he's such a famous and wealthy person? But there was just no way anyone could say no to him.

In the end, Fyre and Remi looked at each other and had no choice in the end but to attend the gala as well.

After the ceremony at the church and a lot more picture taking and congratulatory speech, visitors then headed back to Mo Hanlu's Estate where the earlier simple and elegant set up of the ballroom had now transformed into something out of a fairytale book. The chairs and tables that were earlier spread across the room are now arranged so that space would be available in the middle where guests are supposed to dance like what is usually happening in a ball. And to match that up, women have now changed into their gowns and men changed into tuxedos.

Meanwhile, of course, Fyre and Remi didn't have to worry about what to wear because they were provided by both Tian Zi and Jonathan. And so now, Fyre was now in one of the guest rooms and trying his clothes on. He didn't want to accept it at first but Laura Mo insisted and specifically told him it would be bad if people saw the maid of honor wearing the same clothes as he wore during the ceremony when in fact the clothes he's wearing now somewhat looked very similar aside from the vest being a little tighter around his torso down to his waist showing his curves.

"Now I remember, what was that you said about my photos?" Fyre asked, raising one of his eyebrows, looking at Tian Zi who was sitting on the couch waiting for Fyre to finish dressing up.

"What photos?" Tian Zi asked, feigning innocent. But needless to say, he does know what Fyre was talking about. It was what he said earlier just to keep Fyre from being too nervous and suddenly go in heat in the middle of the wedding.

"The photos you said you've taken when I was wearing that female attendant's uniform," Fyre replied impatiently because he could tell Tian Zi was playing with him again when he thought the Alpha was being nice to him earlier at the church.

"Oh, that? I just said that to ease you up from tension," Tian Zi said but in reality, he really does have the photos but he said it as if he didn't, which was very effective because Fyre squinted his eyes on the Alpha and didn't ask anymore. Tian Zi's lips lifted a little but it soon turned back as he continued to watch Fyre looking at himself through the mirror and specifically on his buttocks and waist area as if he had something to complain about the clothes but didn't say out loud.

In Tian Zi's eyes, there was nothing wrong with the clothes at all and it really suited Fyre. The dresser and designer did a great job despite having such a small amount of time to make it but it seems like Fyre didn't like showing his feminine build.

Now that Tian Zi has thought about it, Fyre always wore baggy clothes that completely covered his delicate frame. He always wore dark shades and his favorite was hoodies.

"Do you not like the clothes?" Tian Zi suddenly asked.

"What? No... That's not it... uhmm, anyway, how about that thing you said about Margarette Silvostri. You said you found something about her?" Fyre asked after quickly denying the Alpha's question. Of course, as someone who's only receiving clothes to wear that's obviously worth more than his life saving with the two clothes combined, he did not have the right to say he didn't like the clothes. And to be honest, it's not that it looked awful, the dresser actually made it with a very simple design but at the same time very classy but the fitted him so perfectly that it's molding his body. There's no secret that he didn't like that he had a small waist and round buttocks. Many Betas out there would die for it but not him.

"Oh, I just found out she slept with Marjorie Wood. Twice actually, the last one was days ago," Tian Zi replied leisurely as his eyes unconsciously trailing Fyre's body and wondering if he could fully wrap his palms around that small waist because of how small it looked from where he was sitting.

"Well, isn't that common among noble people. Brother fucking his sister, husband fucking his brother or sister's partner, or sister fucking his younger brother's fiance?" Fyre replied as if the information wasn't shocking enough to surprise him.

"True. But they don't actively show it in public. The Silvostri Family are strict when it comes to their image, so Margarette was afraid this scandal would come out," Tian Zi said, finally shifting his sight to Fyre's face.

"Wait, then can Jonathan and Remi use this so they can break off their engagement?"

"Yeah, I'm telling him later about this."

"Really? That's great! They'll still encounter a lot of difficulties but this is a big start," Fyre sighed in relief before he walked towards the couch and sat across where Tian Zi was sitting. Since there is still less than an hour till the gala start, he was resting in the room lent to him but he wondered why Tian Zi was in his room as well. Surely it was not just because he wanted to hangout. Even though Fyre is recessive and doesn't secrete pheromones, he is still an Omega. An Alpha visiting an Omega's room? Doesn't that sound like something indecent was happening inside? Tian Zi is being too unguarded.

He just doesn't understand that because of what he's doing, his family will never believe that they don't have a relationship no matter how much they deny it if Tian Zi kept doing this. It's like the Alpha had forgotten that he's an Omega just because he doesn't normally release a scent.

"Yeah, that is if Jonathan managed to break off this engagement," Tian Zi commented, shrugging his shoulder. The Woods are a powerful family, it won't be easy but if his friend pushes through and takes advantage of the fact he's the only heir of the household, it should be fine. Honestly, he's just glad that at this age he wasn't being forced to marry like what's happening to Jonathan.

"What are you talking about? Of course, he will! No excuses," Fyre hushed Tian Zi glaring at the Alpha.

* * *

To be Continued...

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.