The redhead chuckled at the display and nods. "Yes. I'll inform everyone regarding your visit so you need not worry."

'To be able to visit the famous Frostenden just like that!' Elsie thinks as she remembers the family rarely invites people to their home.

"T-Then, I'll be there in time!"

----------------------------

To say the training was difficult was an understatement. It wasn't the difficult type where it was physically taxing, rather it was mentally. It required control and strong mental stability.

But Royse knew the girl would be capable of handling it. The way Elsie kept herself resolute and never gave up, doing everything he instructed, he knew the girl had potential.

Well, it's not like he proposed this training all because he pitied the girl, he knew from his intel that the Wilk family was famous for their knight upbringing.

If Royse helps the girl then he should be able to secure a good association with the family. Meaning he won't have difficulties in asking for aid if things turn for the worst in the endgame.

And it was also for the best seeing how the girl's instructor wasn't really the most reliable. In a way, it irked him seeing how the girl was wasting her potential with that instructor.

"Royse?"

The boy blinked in surprise and saw Elsie looking at him in concern.

"Ah, apologies."

They were currently in the library browsing their assigned research. Royse closed his book and took another one from the pile beside him.

"Is there something bothering you?" She asks.

Royse turns his attention towards the girl and shook his head. "It's nothing, I was simply thinking about when my sister graduates this year."

Elsie clasped her hands and beamed. "Is Royse thinking about a present to give?" She asks in glee.

"Hmm, not really but now that Elsie mentioned it, I should think about what I should give."

'After all, big sis has done a lot. Once she graduates, she might join the knights. She did mention about it before.'

"If you don't mind, can I help?" She asks. After realizing her words she flailed her hands. "I mean, i-it's fine if you reject." She looks down as she blushed.

Royse chuckled. "Sure. Choosing presents aren't my speciality. I would be more than glad to have you accompany me."

Elsie beamed. "I don't have any siblings so I always wondered how it would be like." She scratches her cheeks. "Most of the students seem to have siblings..."

"It is common to have many siblings here after all. But Catherine onee-sama doesn't have any siblings so it's not unusual."

"Ah, but she has a cousin that's in the same year as us!" Elsie exclaims.

Now that was news.

Elsie chuckled at his expression. "I thought Royse knew. Well, she is the person who took second place in the exam. Amelie Caddel."

Royse racked his brain, trying to remember where he heard of the name.

"Caddel family." He murmurs.

Elsie nods. "Catherine-sama and Amelie-san's mothers are siblings, their maiden name is Laurier. The eldest was wedded to the Emor household while the youngest to the Caddel."

Transmigration as an Unknown Character! | 僕の妹の大好きな乙女ゲームで, 未知のキャラクターとして移住しました!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara