Keep safe on the journey home, say hello to Tonks, Kingsley and Mad-Eye for me. I'll see you tonight.

Selene x

P.S. This bird you've been using lately, I think she's beginning to like me, I think you should keep it so we won't have to use different owls all the time :)

After writing my letter and sealing it, I gave it to the owl who grabbed the small envelope between her beak. I extended my shoulder so she could land there, and flew away once I opened my window.

"Mistress Selene," I heard Kreacher groan from outside. "Master Black says it's time for lunch."

I waited for a couple seconds and then walked out of my room, Kreacher was, as usual, wearing that grim expression in his face, and was carrying a box all the way to the last room in the end of the hallway.

As I got closer to the kitchen downstairs, the chuckles of Mrs. Weasley was becoming more and more louder. I saw her with her signature gleeful smile and was having a nice conversation with Ana as she laid the plates on the table.

"They're coming home tonight! They're coming home tonight!" I announced with a bright smile, skipping towards my chair and sat beside Sirius.

"Yes, yes, yes we know pup. This isn't a reunion after ten years!" Sirius said loudly.

The Order were gathered around in the kitchen, waiting patiently for the group's arrival. Mr. Weasley was walking around the circles, rubbing his hands uncontrollably and Luke was standing by the door that led to the kitchen, which was slightly open and he was peeking through the small gap.

I was sitting in the living room with Ana and my brother, and was sitted between the two of them.

"I'm telling you two, I really have doubts about Dumbledore trusting Snivellus." Sirius muttered grimly. He had been telling me this since Snape arrived for the Order, it was apparent that the grudge they held against each other as children wasn't over yet.

"I have doubts too, darling, but although Severus seems quite eccentric, I'm really really sure he's on our side." Ana said, her fingers pressed against the side of her head as Sirius furrowed his eyebrows at her opinion on Snape.

"I have to agree," I added. "If Remus trusts Snape then I do too."

Sirius groaned under his breath. "I swear, there's something about that greasy-haired git that doesn't seem right."

I rolled my eyes at his comment. Glancing over at the grandfather clock, I noticed the time. Seven o' clock.

He said he'll be back by now, I thought to myself over and over, oh please come back

"They should be here by now." Ana mumbled, seeing the time as well.

Sirius grinned. "Don't worry, I'm sure that any second from now, they'll be standing by the hallway."

Crack.

"Mrs. Weasley they're here!" I heard Luke cry out in joy.

And at that moment, I beamed in relief, as well Ana.

"Well, that was quick." Sirius chuckled, running a hand through his hair.