62

Melanie pov:

Melanie pov:

"Wake up, birthday girl!" Sapnap bursted into my room, "I am awake." I said, slipping on my shoes, "You're finally 18! It's seriously unbelievable to me, it feels like almost yesterday I left you at Seven-Eleven." I looked at him, "Is that seriously your happy memory of me?" I asked him, "Yeah, cause I got a free kinder egg." I stood up, "Well, while we're here setting up the party, you, Niki, Violet, and Drista can go pick up your essentials, and don't come to the spot until 6." He said, I nodded, walking out of my room with him following behind, "Let's go, Sappynap is coming out of his cave again." I said, grabbing my backpack.

"Be safe." Ranboo said, engulfing me in a hug, "I will, Ranboo." I kissed his cheek, "I love you."
"Love you too."

"Please, you two are way too fucking sappy and cliche," Tommy said, I laughed, pulling away from Ranboo, I kissed his cheek, waving at him and the others, "Bye guys."

———————

"The dress is beautiful." Niki complimented as we walked out the shop, "Good, cause it wasn't cheap at all." Drista stated, "She's not wrong."

"I'm still not used to you not stuttering, like did it just disappear out of the no where?" I laughed, "Speech therapy I guess." I shrugged, "I kinda do miss it, but I don't mostly."
I put my dress in backseat before I went to the driver's seat, "Now where?" I asked them, "We should go to target." Violet said, I tilted my head, "Why Target?"

"Hey, a bunch of fun shit can happen when you're in Target." Drista chimed in, "Let's go, come on, MD." Niki said to me, "Fine, let's go." I turn on the car, "Hell yea, to Target with the shorty bea." Violet said.
"Please never say Shorty bea ever again." I laughed.

INSTAGRAM

MDquacks 

Liked by dreamwastaken, ranboomc, and 937, 583 others

MDquacks: Violet won't stop saying shawty bea, Ranboo get your sister

Comments-

ranboomc: nope, wrong person
tommyinnit: shawty bea chain here:)
tubbolive: shawty bea
sapnapinsta: shawty bea
dreamwastaken: shawty bea
quackity: shawty bea
MDquacks: stop with the shawty bea!

—————

"Drista, we're not buying that." I said, "But look, there's more, come on, Melanie, it's your birthday." Drista pulled at my arm, acting like as if she was five years old, "What happens to the car then?" I asked her, "I can drive it back." Niki offered, "Niki, I don't know, I don't even know if I'm gonna buy them cause we'll, I'm not Mr. Beast rich to buy four 200 dollar go karts."

"You're such a square, come on, you're 18 now, Melanie, buy them."
"I don't mind driving the car back and meeting you guys somewhere." Niki reassured me, "Are you really sure?" I asked her, she smiled at me and nodded, I sighed, "Now I know how Jimmy feels when he spends thousands of dollars, well, his wallet at least."
"Seriously, though, does he ever get wierd calls from his bank like, did you get thousands of dollars worth of gaming stuff like PS5s, video games, PCs, like seriously, I wanna know how his bank reacts to those papers that come in." Drista said, I laughed.

Nick pov:

"Dude, my arms is getting tired over here, I can barely hold the box." Tubbo whined, "Put beside the car with the other boxes."

"Where are you setting up the party anyway?" Wilbur asked, "I don't know, Dream kept it a surprise for everyone, he said it will help with the theme."  I replied, "What even is the theme?" Ranboo asked me, "It's fairy tale themed,"
"Fairy tale? Like Disney or like actually fairy tales?" Tommy asked, "What's the difference?" I asked him, "Hansel and Gretel is a fairytale, so is Goldilocks and the three bears but those aren't Disney movies like other classic fairy tales."
"Hansel and Gretel is a movie, but a horror movie."

"Can we stop talking about Bedtime stories and head out?" Jack said as he walked out with Dream, a car suddenly parked in the driveway, "Why are they back so early?" Tubbo asked, the car door opened, "Niki? What are you doing here?" Dream asked her, "Oh, well, I just came to drop off Melanie's dress off and the car." She replied, taking out the dress from the from the car, "Don't mind me, I'll just be doing this and I'll be on my way." She said, "Um, okay, I guess." I replied, "Okay, let's just pack the boxes now cause we have lots of shit to do."  I said.

"Niki, what are you doing?" Wilbur asked her as he saw her at the trunk, "I need help taking out something." She smiled cheekily, "What is it?" Dream asked her, putting down a box and walking to her, when he reached the trunk, his eyes widened, "Please don't tell me Melanie bought this." He laughed, "What? What's in the trunk?" I asked him, he helped Wilbur take out the box, I rubbed the bridge of my nose, sighing, "Is that a fucking Go kart?" I asked her, "Its one of them." She smiled, "And how many did she buy?" Tommy asked, "Four."

"Niki, you let her buy four go karts? What the hell? And where is my sister?" I asked her, "Well, she's driving around somewhere with Violet and Drista."
"Drista can't drive a go kart, she can't even drive one of those cars that are attached to shopping carts," Dream replied, "Well, give the girl a break, she doesn't need her older brother and her friend to take care of her, she's not five anymore." Niki said, I sighed.

Melanie pov: 

"So, Melanie, how does it feel to finally be an adult, sort of." Drista asked me, I laughed, "Well, people make it such a big deal, I don't understand it, it's just eighteen." I replied, "But there should many fun things to do when you're eighteen, like, but drugs."

"I don't think I'm gonna do that, D." I replied, "What about get married?" Violet suggested, "That's more in the future." I laughed, "You can drink!" Drista shouted, "In some countries, yes." I commented, we laughed, "What are you gonna do now, I mean, you graduated school, you're growing really fast in social media, you're 18 now, it feels like almost yesterday I met you when you were 15 and now look at you." Drista said, I smiled.
"It's crazy that we're all growing up so fast, I mean, I graduated, I'm turning eighteen today, celebrating with a bunch of my friends, and my boyfriend, which still feels surreal to me."

"What? The friends or the boyfriend?" Drista joked, "Oh, haha, aren't you a joker?" I said, "Guys, is that Niki in the distance?" Violet asked, "Autobots, roll out." Drista spoke, turning on her go kart, "You really gotta stop watching Transformers." I told her.

A/n: so, I just woke up and I just wanna say that I'm really hungry but I don't want to get up cause it's 3 am, and I'm too tired, two, I missed the first three Wilbur lores and I'm gonna watch them today cause tiktok really wanna spoil it for me and I'm pissed about that, but yea. Bye Girlies:]