45

Melanie pov:

Melanie pov:

I stared at the blob of blue, Lani having the same expression, "Give it t-to me straight, h-how bad?" I asked her, she nodded her headed, no words coming out, "It's bad." She said I sighed, "W-What do we do?" I asked her, "Well, we could google some things and see what can help it but it could take a while, the other option is-"

"C-Cutting my hair." I answered for her, she nodded, "Let's start with p-plan A, I guess." I spoke, and that's what we did, Lani had left the bathroom to gather anything that the internet said we could use to take out slime, as I waited for Lani, there was a knock at the door, "L-Lani?" I said, hoping it was her, "Um, no, it's us, Are you okay?" Tommy said, I leaned on the door, "N-No." I mumbled, loud enough for them to hear, she felt the doorknob open, "No...D-Don't come in." I spoke softly, "Melanie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get it in your hair, I should've listened, please don't be mad, I'm sorry." Tubbo apologized, "I-It's okay, Tubbo, no n-need to apologize." I said I hear him sigh, "Are you okay, Mimi?" Ranboo asked me, "Yeah, I'm okay." I sighed.

"Out of the way boys! I'm on hair duty!" I hear Lani say, "Why is it that weirdest things happen when your parents aren't home Tubbo?" Tommy said, Tubbo shrugged, "Melanie, open the door." I opened the door, hiding behind it as I let Lani in, I closed the door, Lani had brought in a bag with many items, "Do you by any chance have an allergy to peanuts." Lani held up a jar of peanut butter, "N-No." I replied, she nodded unscrewing the lid.

—————————————

"Ow." Lani pulled at my hair again, I grunted, "I'm trying okay, it's slime, it's like gum but more chemicals and you'll probably have to lose hair." She said, I sighed, we had basically gone through the things in the bag with a breeze, my hair was a mess, peanut butter, smells that I couldn't even figure out myself, "We could try dipping your hair in Ice cold water, see it maybe that would help." Lani suggested, "A-At this point, I'll try a-anything, I don't want to c-cut my hair." I told her, she nodded, "I'll grab some ice, wait here." She said, I nodded.

"Lani, t-that's cold!" I exclaimed, flinching my hand away from the water, "Well it's either this or your hair being chopped off." Lani said, I sighed, I unbuttoned my sweater and took it off, not wanting it to get wet, "Maybe we can wash your hair since we filled it with so many things." Lani said, I got on my knees, putting my head around her the bathtub, slowly lowering my hair into the cold ice water, I shivered, "Okay, hold still." I nodded, I feel an oozing substance on the back of my head, slowly coming down, she started messaging my hair, in the process also pulling at the slime, trying to take it out, "Some of it is coming out which is good, maybe we won't need to cut it." She said I let out a sigh of relief, "We just have to make sure we don't dry the slime part of your hair, or else it's gonna be more difficult." Lani said, "W-Why does everything h-happen to me when I'm h-here?" I sighed out, "Probably because your friends are mostly boys." Lani answered, "Fair p-point." I said, she giggled.

"Well, that didn't go as planned." Lani commented, seeing the bag of hair that conjoined with the slime in my hair, "Melanie, I think you know what we have to do now." She said, I let out a shaky sigh, "I'll be back with the scissors." She said, I nodded, she left the bathroom, I stared in the mirror, my hair was already at the length that reached my chin, I don't like the fact that I was gonna go shorter.

Ranboo pov:

"Tubbo, calm down, she said she forgave you, you're fine." I reassured him, "I-I know but still, I feel so bad and now she won't come out of the bathroom." He said, there was a knock at the door, "Melanie?" I spoke, "No, It's Lani, although, I think you might need to keep her calm, Ranboo." I stood up from the chair, walking out of the room I was in with Tommy, Tubbo, and Jack, heading to the bathroom.

I knock on the door, "Melanie?" I said, grabbing the doorknob, I open the door, I see her sitting on the floor of the bathroom, "Are you okay?" I asked her, I sat down beside her on the floor, she looked up at me "How are y-you still t-taller than me when sitting down?" She said, I chuckled softly, I grabbed her hand, I leaned my head on hers, "Y-You do realize I have slime in my h-hair and...I-I'm in my bra." She said I sighed, "Don't ruin the moment, Mimi." I said, she giggled quietly.

Melanie pov:

I let out a sigh, letting go of his hand, bringing it to his head, playing with his hair, this is what I wanted, what I needed at the moment, comfort, support, that's what Ranboo always gave me, it was one of the many reasons why I love him in the first place, he gave the comfort and support I needed, he made me feel many emotions, the main one being nostalgic, the first time I wrapped my arms around him, I felt at home, I wasn't sad, I was happy, Ranboo made me feel safe.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Lani asked me as she stood behind me, I nodded, closing my eyes, clutching onto Ranboo's hand tightly, "Just d-do it." I told her, I felt her lightly tug my hair before hearing the thick snipping sound, I feel bits of my hair fall onto my shoulders and into my shirt, I let out a breath, "I-Is it over?" I asked her, "Take a look." I opened my eyes, seeing the blob of hair and slime in the bag of trash, I turned to the mirror, letting out a gasp, "I'm gonna go throw away the bag, be right back." Lani said, leaving the bathroom, I turned to look at Ranboo, "H-How do I look?" I asked him quietly, "Like you always do." He leaned in, giving me a light kiss on the lips, it was short, when we pulled away, he looked at me, "Beautiful, you look beautiful." He said, I smiled, feeling flustered, I hugged him, he held me close, making me sigh out.

"Are you two done simping for each other so we can go!?" We hear Tommy yell, "And moment ruined." Ranboo said, I laughed, "Tommy, you seriously have to ruin their moment! Leave them be!" We hear Jack, then hearing Tubbo chime in before they started arguing, "Um, s-should we do s-something?" I asked him, "Yeah, we should." Ranboo said, he grabbed the door, closing it, I giggled, "Now, where were we?" He asked playfully, wrapping his arms around me again, I smiled, getting on my tippy toes to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Aw! Look at you on your tippy-toes, trying to reach my height." He teased, my face turned pink, "S-Stop." I stumbled, he laughed, "I love you." He spoke, I kissed his cheek, pulling away, "I love you too." I said.

A/n: Hey, it's been a while, also, if I don't update this book or my other ones, it's probably cause I logged out and I'm on my other account that I have and I'm updating a non Dream SMP book over in that account and no it's not a TikTok book...I can never go back, it's another type of book, mainly a Creepypasta book, so yeah, I'll try and update again as soon as possible, tomorrow I'm taking a small break since it's my brother's birthday tomorrow so yeah, I'm gonna go eat, then shower, and watch a movie with a friend and then go to bed. Night Girlies:]