Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇ𝚗

Melanie pov:

"Okay, t-there's 4 in there, and I saw a medkit in the main office of the school," I told Ranboo, "Hold on, let me just..." I hear his gunshots in the game, "Okay, I got the key and I also found a bat, where are you?" He replied, "Um, in a classroom- Oh shit!" I watched as three walkers entered, and immediately I was attacked by one, I pushed it off me in the game as I hit it with my ax, I hit the other one, but not killing it, "I need help." I said, watching the zombie crawl towards my character, "I got you!" I hear his gunshots in the same room, the room fell silent, and I clapped, "Yay! We did it!" Ranboo said, I cheered and laughed.

We had left the school building, "Okay, so we need some canned food since we only have one left, and we need to stock up on ammo and other weapons, how long can your ax go for?" He asked me, "My ax is low, we need new stuff." I said he nodded, I looked at chat, "So, I hate scary games but an f-family member on my mom's side introduced me to this game and I got obsessed with it, a-and I introduced it to Ranboo and here we are." I said, "How long have you been streaming?" Ranboo asked me, "Let me check..." I paused the same, "Cover me, just in case." I said he hummed, I looked at the clock on my pc, I started streaming probably nine and it was now 10:20, "Shoot, awhile now, hold on..." A donor popped up, it was Tommy.

"Hi T-Tommy, thank you for the 20." I smiled, "Hey Woman and Ranboo just came to say, you both suck and will lose"

"That's enough!" I laughed, "So rude, and for what?" Ranboo laughed, "Oh no!" Ranboo yelled, I hear gunshots, "What?" I asked him, "I'm getting attacked in the game, hurry and join back!" He said I giggled, "Wait, hold on, pause the game." I told him.

"Okay, hold on, let me just...Bam! Killed!" He cheered, I grinned, "Okay, well guys, I'm gonna leave the stream here...it's late but it doesn't m-mean that we're gonna stop playing the game." I said, "Yeah, we're just gonna see how far we go, and then we will save our progress in the game, and most likely we'll stream from my channel and we can keep going on my point of view." Ranboo finished, "Yeah since my flight is leaving around 4 am, Nick and Clay are dropping me off." I said, "Yeah, I'll miss you." He said, I blushed and smiled, the chat spammed.

user16: Ahh! Wtf!!
user20:Pog pog pog pog pog pog I love you two!
user40: I love how Tommy and Tubbo we can't ship but Ranboo and Melanie is a different story since they like each other<3
user33: Can some people in chat keep in mind that they're minors and their feelings are a private thing for themselves <33

"I'll miss you too, R-Ranboo, but we're still playing the game after this." I said, "Oh...Yeah, forgot." He said sheepishly, I giggled, "Okay, well, b-bye chat, love you guys." I waved at the webcam, turning off my stream and raiding Quackity who was streaming.

Ranboo pov:

We had played Dead Rising until Melanie had decided to stop so she could finish up packing her suitcase for her flight, we had hung up on discord and we started FaceTime.

"So, how long exactly are you planning on being with George?" I asked her, "two or three weeks." She answered, going through her drawers and taking out sleeping clothes, "Melanie..." I paused, "Yeah, Ranboo?" She said, "Melanie, I've been-" I was cut off by the sound of her door opening, "Why aren't you asleep yet? We have to drop you off in two hours." The sound of Dream's voice came from her phone, "Yeah, b-but I want to finish p-packing." She said, "Go straight to bed after." He told her, I hear an audible okay from her, then the door closes, "I do have to sleep soon, I just need to pack a few more things and then head to bed." She explained, she rubbed her temples, "Sorry." She sighed, running her fingers through her hair, "What did yo-you want to tell me?" She asked me, I sighed, shaking my head, "Nothing...never mind, I-I forgot." I said, "Oh...Okay." She said, I hear her zip up her suitcase, "I'm gonna go, I-I have to wake up early soon, I-I'll call when I land." She told me, "Goodnight." I said, "Night Ranboo."

Melanie pov:

I got ready for bed, putting my alarm to make sure I woke up, got into bed, turned off my lamp, and lay in bed in the dark, waiting to doze off into sleep.

2:oo am

The sun was not out yet, I got up from bed, turned on my LED lights to purple, rubbed my eyes, headed to my drawers, I dressed into sweatpants and a hoodie, I slipped on my socks and then slippers, then grabbed a small blanket to carry on the plane and my suitcase.

I left my room, seeing Clay and Nick talking, I yawned, "You ready?" Clay asked me, I nodded, putting my hood up, and I followed Nick out of the house, the car was already turned on, the lights blinding me, I walked to the car, got into the back, and Clay soon got in the passenger and Nick in the driver's, leaving the driveway and driving to the airport.

𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 3𝙧𝙙, 2022
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠: 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨
꧁𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟿𝟽𝟸꧂