48

3rd pov:

Jack had taken Ranboo, Melanie, and George in one car, while Tommy and Tubbo were in Wilbur's car, you could probably already know what Jack's car is right now, him and George complaining about how Melanie and Ranboo are being way too cuddly in the back, while Melanie will bring up George's girlfriend.

On the other hand, Wilbur's car, Tommy was, griefing, you could say, at least, call it.

"Tommy, you need to calm down." Tubbo said, "How can I?! Having feelings makes me angry, I have to let them all out somehow!" He said angrily, "Wilbur? Anything?" Tubbo asked him, they were at a red light, giving Wilbur time to look around, until he spotted a pencil and a barely used notepad, "Here, this should help you, Tommy." Wilbur said, handing it to him, "What the fuck!? Pencil and a notepad!?" He asked him, "Jesus Christ...Write down how you feel and then give it to her or something, I don't care, just stop raging before I crash." He scolded, Tommy, sunk in his spot, he looked at the pencil and at the notepad that he held, he sighed, moving to a position where the back of the notepad faced Tubbo.

Jack parked the car, not long after seeing Wilbur's car, "It's time." Jack said, "Why d-did you say like we-we're about to get e-executed?" Melanie asked him, he chuckled, "I'll miss you, I'll always love you and Gogy the same way, you a little more though." He said, she smiled, shaking her head and playfully rolling her eyes, "To think I almost considered eating your cake." George remarked, "Were you actually considering?" Ranboo asked him, "Yeah, but, I took one bite and I already felt like going to the dentist." He said they laughed, "Hey guys!" They hear Wilbur's voice echo in the parking lot of the Airport, Melanie waved, seeing Wilbur and Tubbo wave back, except for Tommy, she frowned.

Tommy clutched the piece of paper in his hands, thinking whether or not to give Melanie the note, she would have to be alone for him to give it to her, mainly also she has to be alone to read it, they all entered the building, seeing the people that were rushing around, some looking for people, or looking for their luggage, others waiting around, it was full, "I-I need to use the bathroom really b-bad." Melanie spoke, "Want me to go with you? I can be right outside waiting for you." Ranboo said, she shook her head, Tommy decided to take this as the opportunity to give the note to her, "I'll go with her, Ranboo." He said Ranboo looked at him, "Besides, I've been holding it in since I got in the car, worst thing for me to do." Tommy said, "Sure, go ahead, we'll be getting food." Ranboo responded, Melanie passed her things to George who said could take care of them while she went to the bathroom.

Tommy paced back and forth outside the bathrooms, he had finished his business, and now was having last-minute contemplation, but was soon interrupted as Melanie stepped out of the bathroom, he stopped, "Ready t-to go?" She asked him, "Wait, Melanie." She turned to him, he dug into his pocket, taking out the note, she looked at it, watching at he stuck it out for her to take, "W-What's this?" She asked him, he sighed out, "Just, promise me you'll read it on your birthday, please." He said she tilted her head, "O-On my birthday? Why on my b-birthday-"

"Please, just promise me." He said lowly, she looked at him and nodded, she wanted to ask him what was going on since he was being a little off today, but she was a little skeptical of herself since she didn't want to make him even more upset, "Now, let's go back before they get worried." He gave her a smile, she smiled back but only to convince him that it was okay, she knew something was wrong but didn't want to say it.

A/n: I know it's short but hey, it's something but anyway, I wasn't really gonna upload since I've been having an awfully shitty day, and I've been pretty depressed all day also, I barely had any energy, but then again, I'm aways tired so yeah, don't hate please, I'm gonna try and sleep now. Night Girlies:]