Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

Tommy pov:

"What Tommy?!" George whined, "Do you have an answer? Come on, don't be a party pooper, you live in the same area as me, Tubbo, Wilbur! I beg of you, let me hang out with you and the woman friend-"

"Tommy if I say yes will you shut up?" George snapped, tired of Tommy's bickering, "Yes! I will! Thank you, George! You're the best!" I said, "I'll call you back, Melanie's calling me." He said before hanging up.

George pov:

"Hello?" I said into the phone, "Hey, I-I'm gonna land in about an hour, just wanted to let you know." Melanie said I looked at the time,  "How am I supposed to pick you up? You know I can't drive... I don't even have a license." I stated, "Can't you just ask Wilbur?" She asked me, I thought for a moment, nodding even though she couldn't see me, "I'll call you back." I hang up on her, then, going straight to Wilbur's number.

"Hello." His voice was hoarse, assuming he had just woken up, "Hey, are you doing anything right now?" I asked him, "Um, no, not really, I just woke up, why? What's up?" He replied, "Melanie's plane is gonna land in one hour and I need a ride." I said, "Wait, Melanie is on her way to England?" He asked me, starting to sound fully awake, "Yes, do you think you can give me a ride? And while you're at it, can you pick up Tommy?" I explained, there was shuffling on the other side of the phone, "Uh, sure, I'll be over in a few, let me get dressed though." I thanked him before saying bye, hanging up afterward.

Melanie pov:

"Yes, I-I'm safe and landed, Ranboo." I said, walking around as I looked for my baggage claim, the only thing I had with me was my blanket and my backpack that had the charger for my phone and computer, and also my computer, "Good, I don't want you to get kidnapped or something." I smiled at his playful sarcasm, "Well, I'm okay." I said, looking around, "Is George there yet?" He asked me, "No, but he said he's on his way, right now though, I'm looking for m-my baggage claim." I told him, "Oh okay, well, I'll just stay on the phone with you until George gets there." He said, "Your-really wait two hours for him?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows, "On second thought, I have somewhere to be." I chuckled, I looked up, after hours of walking I had eventually found my baggage claim, I walked towards it, waiting until I eventually found my suitcase, I grabbed something to eat in the airport since I had a lot of time in my hands while I waited for George and Wilbur to get here.

"All I'm saying is that Godzilla would love to win, he has power and he can easily destroy Kong." Ranboo said, "No way, Kong for the win, I mean sure, Godzilla has the power but, Kong has the brains and strength, in my op-opinion of course." I explained, "I guess we're gonna have to find out when we watch the movie together." He said I blushed, "W-what?" I spoke, "I mean, if faith wants us to meet up in real life, I'll take you out on a movie date, that is if you want to." He said, my heart raced, "Um, s-sure, I'd love to." I smiled.

3rd pov:

"She should have landed now." Tommy checked his phone, looking around, "Calm down, Tommy, maybe she's a little late, planes do that sometimes." Wilbur said to him, trying to reassure him, "Hold on, let me call her." George took his phone out from his pocket, unlocking it before going to contacts to call his friend.

It rang a few times, making him go impatient, it stops, "Hey George." He heard her voice, he sighed in relief, "Hey, where are you? I'm at the airport with Wilbur and Tommy." He said, "Oh, I-I landed about ten minutes ago, I already grabbed my suitcase, I'm near my ba-baggage claim, sitting and waiting." She said, "Oh okay, we're gonna go find you." George said, Tommy, perked up, "Okay, bye." George hangs up, making Tommy cheer, "Yay! I get to see Melanie!" He spoke Wilbur rolled his eyes playfully, while George started walking to look for Melanie.

Melanie laughed at Ranboo's statement, "Cmon, you gotta think about it though, wouldn't that be a good idea for a part on your lore, you just gotta come up with the background of it." He told her, "I-I mean, it would be a great way to possibly near end the lore, but I'll have to look into it later with George." She said since George was the one that helped her come up with her story on the Dream Smp.

This is what Melanie liked about her friendship with Ranboo, something could happen between them and yet they could move on the next day talking as if nothing happened, on the other hand, Ranboo hated it, especially now since they were having a decent, normal conversation as if she didn't tell him that she loved him and then hung up, it killed him inside, yet he played along with this whole best friend thing like its normal, but now he just wanted to tell Melanie how much he likes her yet is too scared cause maybe she could end up with someone else, like Tommy...

She looked around, looking for George and Wilbur until she spotted someone else, "Hey R-Ranboo, I'll call you back." She said, "Oh okay, bye." He said, "Bye."

"Tommy!" She exclaimed, the boy turned, a big smile growing on his face the moment he saw he saw the girl coming towards him, "Guys, I found her." Tommy said before running towards her, Wilbur and George trailing behind.

The two had jumped on each other as she dropped her suitcase, "Holy shit!" She tightly wrapped her arms around the boy as his cheeks turned pink, hugging her back, "It's great to see you, Melanie." He said she pulled away, "You too, TommyInnit." She giggled, making Tommy blush and laugh awkwardly, she let go of Tommy, going towards George, "Hi Gogy." She smiled, engulfing the man she came to see, he hugged her back tightly, "It's finally great to see you." He smiled, "You too." She grinned.

"What about me?" Wilbur playfully scoffed, she giggled, walking over to Wilbur, "Nice to see you too, Wilbur." She pulled him in for a hug, he leaned forward accepting the hug, "Glad to finally see you in person and not on a screen." He said, she laughed, "Tommy, you alright?" George asked him, Tommy looked at George, looking back at Melanie, "Ye...Yeah, I'm okay, I'm just happy that Melanie is here." He smiled, letting out a sigh, she grinned, "I'm glad to be here too, with my friends" She grabbed her suitcase from Tommy, "Let's go somewhere to talk more." She said, they all agreed and left the airport, heading to Wilbur's car and leaving.

𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙, 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 3𝙧𝙙, 2022
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠: 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨
꧁𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟸𝟷𝟶꧂