41

Melanie pov:

"Tommy, stop screaming!" Tubbo yelled back, "Well, what else am I supposed to do?!" He yelled back, "Okay, shut up, shut up." George said, "Why is everyone skipping us?" Ranboo asked, I shrugged, "Oh hi! hello!" Wilbur spoke, the guys seemed to be around 16 or 15, "You guys look familiar." He said, "We do?" Tubbo asked him, "Yeah, the one next to the girl reminds me of that one guy, with the glasses and mask, I can't remember his name though." He said, "Ranboo." Ranboo responded, "Yeah! Him, you even sound like him-" The boy stopped himself after hearing his voice, "Wait...Are you Ranboo?" He asked him, "Um, no, I'm Tubbo, I love bees." He said sarcastically, "What the hell, man?" Tubbo exclaimed we all laughed, "Wait, can I go get my sister? She loves you." He said, "Sure, what's your sister's name?" He asked him, "Talia, I'm gonna bring her, be right back." He ran out from what I assumed was his room.

"H-He was sweet." I said, "I love how he freaked out when he saw Ranboo's face." Tubbo said, "Probably because of how ugly he looks." Tommy said, "Hey, d-don't say that, I think R-Ranboo's beautiful." I said, kissing Ranboo's cheek, "They're coming back." George said, I gasp, "What?" Wilbur spoke up, I went to George's desk, grabbing the goggles, "C-Can I wear them?" I asked him, "Sure, just don't break them." I sat back down, putting them on, "I feel like Gogy, t-take that Jack Manifold." I said, Tommy burst out laughing, "Ok, shut up, shut up." George said, we hear the boy talking to who we assumed was his sister, "Look, it is real, I promise you." He got into the frame of the camera again, "This is my sister." He said, she got in frame, "Oh my gosh, wait, they look just like them." We looked at each other, "She just says we're not real." Tommy said, "I-I think so." I said, "I kinda feel offended." Ranboo said, "If we aren't real then we must be spot-on actors of ourselves."

"Wait, you guys are real?" She asked us, "W-We would think you already kn-knew since we're s-streaming right now." I said, "My phone's been stupid and our internet has been cutting out," She said while covering her mouth, "It-It's nice to meet you T-Talia." I smiled, "Oh my gosh, you too, Melanie." She smiled brightly, "Are you gonna cry?" George said, "They're tears of happiness." I smiled, "Aw, don't c-cry." I said, I stood up from my seat, "Get out the c-chair." I nudged George, "Fine." He sighed, I sat down on his seat, "Hey, d-don't cry, t-there's no reason to cry." I reassured her, "I-I know, it's just, you guys all saved me, mainly Melanie..." I felt my eyes well up, "Aw, I'm glad I-I could help you." I said, "I was in a bad mind stated, I was about to take my life away one night and I-I was sent to therapy, I wanted to take my own life because I was bullied a-a lot in school for being trans, I like to be preferred more as a girl than a boy and people just started being assholes to me and making fun of me about bathrooms, my looks, I just-" I wiped away my tears watching her cry.

"H-Hey, I was in a m-mindset like that o-once, I'll admit t-there have been times where I-I've considered it a-also but trust me, you don't want t-to, I-I was bullied for being bisexual, th-that and making content on s-social media, i-it went to the p-point where now I am s-stuck with speech t-therapy." I said, she wiped her tears as she cried, I smiled through my tears, "But, h-hey, you are am-amazing, d-don't let people bring you down because of w-who you are, Talia, you know what..." I paused, I turned off the screen sharer on the stream, going back on Omegle, "I'm giving you my n-number, in case you e-ever want to talk, Talia, I-I'm always here for you a-and everyone e-else." I smiled, she smiled, "T-Thank you so much." She said, "J-Just d-don't leak it." I giggled, she chuckled, "I won't, bye." She said, "Bye." I put screen sharer back on, seeing as people started skipping us again.

I wiped my tears as I sat back down in my seat, "Aw, are you okay?" Ranboo asked me, I nodded before engulfing him in a hug, "Hey, don't cry." He said, "I-I get emotional w-when people c-cry, I'm s-sorry." I said, "Hey, don't be sorry-"

"Oh my gosh! That woman is sucking his dick! Gogy! Gogy! My eyes! Look away, Tubbo!" Tommy looked away, pulling Tubbo with him, I laughed into Ranboo's shoulder, "What the fuck!?" Wilbur yelled, "I hit-skip, I hit skip." George said I pulled away from Ranboo's embrace, "Guys, we're ending the stream." George said, "Yes! Thank god! I wanted it to end ever since we saw the girl fucking shoving a knife into her-"

"Tommy! Shut up!" Tubbo yelled, "I am so glad that my screen sharer turned off at that part." George said, clicking out of Omegle, going to the stream, "Guys we're ending the stream here, mostly cause I don't want to keep hearing Tommy yell." George said, "Ranboo is gonna stream next, then it will be Melanie, then, Tubbo and Tommy will be streaming at home later tonight on his alt with Melanie, Tubbo, and Ranboo." He said, "But, other than that, see you guys later, bye." He waved, we all waved, "Bye Chat." Wilbur said we ended the stream, "I need t-the bathroom!" I stood up, walking off into the bathroom.

A/n: Okay, so I'm sad, cause I have to miss Quackity's lore to be with my friends but also happy cause I get to play VR with my friend, also, this book is at 80 something k and I'm like thinking at first this book was gonna be like a slow update thing and when I started updating it more and more, I literally didn't realize how much reads it was gonna get but yeah, thank you guys for that, and also I have another final to do so I have to do that. Bye Girlies:]