Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

Melanie pov:

Tubbo had texted me the place they were gonna be at which was at a food court, Philza and Kristin had picked me and George up, I grew nervous, fidgetting with my rings, my bottom lip between my teeth, "Nervous?" Phil asked me, I nodded, "I-Is it obvious?" I asked him, letting out a nervous laugh, "You'll be okay, it's just Ranboo, I mean, you two are so close, it should be no problem with meeting him." Phil said I let out a shaky breath, "Yeah b-but it's my first time meeting him...es-especially now that we're a...a-"

"A couple?" Kristin grinned at me, I blushed, looking down at my hands, watching as I traced the plaided squares that were on my skirt, "Ye-Yeah." I replied, "You're gonna be fine, we've already talked about this, Ranboo will be very excited to see you, well, mostly surprised." George said, I chuckled.

Ranboo pov:

We had arrived at the food court, walking around looking for a table before we sat down at a table we found, "So, what are we gonna eat?" I asked Tommy and Tubbo, "What about burgers?" Tubbo said, "Or pizza?" Tommy added on, I sighed, "We'll have to see when Mel-" Tommy covered Tubbo's mouth, I furrowed my brows, and Tommy chuckled awkwardly, "Tubbo can I have a word for a moment?" Tommy said through his teeth, grabbing Tubbo and pulling him away from the table.

Tommy pov:

We smiled at Ranboo as we walked away from the table, I hit Tubbo's shoulder, and he rubbed his arm, "Ow, what was that for?!" He whispered to me, "Tubbo, you almost spilled the beans!" I whispered to him, "Sorry, it was gonna slip out." He said, correcting himself slightly, my phone vibrated, I took it out from my pocket, seeing a text from Melanie, my eyes widened, "What? What is it?" Tubbo asked me, looking over my shoulder, "It's Melanie, she said her, George, Philza, and Kristin are only five minutes away, she needs one of us to go find her." I explained, "I'll go." Tubbo said, I nodded texting her back to reassure her that Tubbo was gonna go get her.

"Hey, are you okay? I mean, we still haven't talked about you being okay with..." He paused, motioning to Ranboo who was on his phone, I tensed, "Do you mind if we just...Dropped it? I don't want to bring it up, especially since they're about to meet, we can talk about it when they leave." I said, walking back to the table, Tubbo sighed and followed behind.

Melanie pov:

We were just right around the corner of where they were, my breathing started becoming raggedy, and my hands were getting sweaty and clammy, "Hey, you okay?" George asked me, I shook my head, "We're here." Phil announced, I opened the door of the car, taking in the fresh air, "Hey." I looked up, seeing Kristin in front of me, "Just breath, drink some water." She reassured me, handing me a water bottle, I took a long sip, pulling my lips away and giving out a long sigh...

Tubbo pov:

We had been talking about upcoming streams while catching up and joking around, Tommy's phone vibrated, "Who is it?" I asked him, "It's George, he said he needs my help on something, I'm gonna call him, I'll be right back." He said, excusing himself from the table.

I looked at Ranboo, "Anyway...How are things with you and Melanie?" I asked him, his smile instantly grew, hearing her name, "It's amazing, she's amazing, I love her so much, just wish I could finally see her in real life." I let a grin to Ranboo, "And you will, one of these days you will, you just have to give it time, especially since there's a sickness going around." I said, he nodded, my phone vibrated, and I took it out, reading the message.

"Hey, I'm back, I know you guys missed me." Tommy said, sitting down, "Did we?" Ranboo said, "Shut up bitch." We laughed, "Hey, I'll be right back, I'm gonna head to the bathroom." I said, they nodded before I left the table, walking off to the parking lot.

Melanie pov:

We waited for Tubbo as I paced back and forth, "Look, there he is." Phil said, I turned around, instantly smiling, I walked towards Tubbo, and we hugged, "It's nice to see you again, finally a day where George isn't hoarding you." I laugh, "W-Where is he?" I asked him, and he grinned, "Come on." He pulled me towards where they were, "We'll be back, M." George said, I nodded, waving at them.

"There he is." My breath got caught in my throat, there he was, "You ready?" Tubbo asked me, I looked at him, looking back to where I saw him, his back faced me, I let out a shaky breath and nodded, "R-Ready...I can't b-believe this is finally happening." I said, "You'll be okay." He said.

Ranboo pov:

Tommy and I sat in awkward silence, I shifted in my seat, trying to look at anything but him, "Ranboo..." He paused, I looked at him, "I...I know Tubbo told you about my feelings for Melanie and I want you to know that I'm sorry for lying about the whole girlfriend thing that I said...I...I just hope that this isn't awkward...can you forgive me?" He said I look at him, "There is nothing to say sorry for...It was a mistake you made and you didn't mean to make it." He smiled, "Just, make sure to not say before you think." I said.

"The only person I have eyes on is Lizzy, my beloved." He said we burst out laughing, "Dude, no, she's way too old for you." I laughed, "Lizzy my beloved, I will have you as mine...She's single now, you know." I shook my head and laughed, him joining in.

Melanie pov:

I walked towards the table, Tubbo next to me, he told me quietly to cover his eyes, I nodded, Tommy gave me a glance, his eyes widening, I motioned him to stay quiet, I was finally at a point where I could hug him from behind, I placed my hands over his eyes, "Oh shoot-"

"Guess who?" Tubbo spoke, grinning at me, "Oh, I don't know, probably the only person that could be behind me right now, which is you Tubbo, either that or probably Wilbur Soot." He replied, Tubbo sat down, telling me quietly to uncover his eyes, "But, how can it be me? I'm in front of you and Wilbur is not even here." Tubbo grinned, "Then who is behind-"

Our eyes met, making me smile, "What the hell?!" He spoke, I giggled, "Oh my god!" He stood up from his chair, engulfing me in a hug as I wrapped my arms around his waist, his figure towered over me, "Oh my god! You're here! In front of me, how is this possible?" He hugged me again, kissing my cheek nonstop, I laughed, "I-It was an organized and w-well thought plan." I said, he picked me up, spun me in a circle, he set me down.

"Ranboo, are you crying?" Tommy pointed out, that I had also noticed the tears, "I'm not crying, I got something in my eye, that's all." He said, "Is it...Love?" Tubbo said, wiggling his shoulders, I smiled, I reached my hand up to his cheek, wiping away the tears, a tint of pink reaching his face, Ranboo stayed silent at the question, he turned to me, I smiled, "It's so great to see you here." He said, hugging me again, I smiled, hugging him back, "I-It's great to see you too bubba." I said.

"Tubbo, have you noticed how tall he is compared to Melanie?" I hear Tommy say, making me blush, Ranboo laughed, followed by Tubbo and Tommy, "Y-You guys are meanies." I said, "Aw, don't make that face, I'm that's too cute." Ranboo said, I dug my face into his sweatshirt, "Can we finally eat something? I have been starving." Tommy said, "Tommy, don't be an arsehole, let them have their moment."

𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙞𝙨𝙩 20𝙩𝙝, 2022
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠: 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨
꧁𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟹𝟿𝟹꧂