60

INSTAGRAM

INSTAGRAM

MDquacks

Liked by jackmanifoldtv, ranboomc, and 583, 295 others

MDquacks: Jack and I went to Hogwarts and got expelled on the first day jackmanifoldtv took off quirrell's turban :/

Comments-

georgenotfound: I can't go for one second without Tubbo and Tommy talking about Dobby being foreskin!
wilbursoot: I don't think they know what foreskin is
ranboomc: is this conversation really happening again??
dreamwastaken: I'm about to walk home
nihachu: Voldemort is exposed to the world now
quackity: how do you think quirrell would sleep? Did he sleep with the turban on lmao
realpurpled: omg just them arguing about rolling over for him to breathe

—————————

3rd pov:

"Ranboo, you need sleep." Violet argued, he rubbed his eyes, "Did he not get enough sleep on the plane ride?" Nick asked her, "He barely slept, he said he only got like an hour or two." Violet answered, "Ranboo." Nick shook his shoulder, Ranboo jumped up, "Is she here yet?" He looked around frantically, "No, Ranboo, she doesn't come back for another two hours." He groaned, "Ranboo, just go to sleep,"

"What if she gets mad?" He winked back into the couch, "She won't, Ranboo, besides, that's a weird reasons to get mad at someone." Nick said, Ranboo sighed, "Cmon, Ranboo, you're clearly exhausted, and you can barely keep your eyes open." He rubbed his eyes, yawning, "You can sleep in Melanie's room, go on, go get decent rest." Sapnap patted his back, Ranboo stood up, following Sapnap to her room.

He entered her room, turning on the light, only to be engulfed with a dark purple led light, he looked around in her room, he looked up at her ceiling, seeing clouds and stars projected, he looked at her room walls, her wall that was her closet had her YouTube plaques on them from her first to her most recent one, which was her 10 million plaque, the wall where her bed was at was full of pictures, from travels, baby pictures, parties, family pictures, he went to her set up, seeing her desk, she had small Minecraft plushies, she had a picture frame at her desk, it was a picture of her with Clay and Nick, smiling at the camera, in front of the house, he smiled.