Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Melanie pov:

"Hi, guys." I waved at my viewers, and I put on my music, "I seriously don't like this idea." George laughed, "Well, we're doing it." I stated, giving him a toothy grin, he rolled his eyes, "Thank you, Gogypog for the 10 gifted." I smiled, "Should you tell them, or should I?" He asked, "Chat! Today we-we're making fashion." I said, "Well, tonight guys, we are making our cosplay costumes, we're gonna cosplay as our Minecraft characters." George told the chat, "We're gonna r-reveal the costumes on George's stream where we will also be trying to bake a cake."

We put out the unopened paints that we didn't use yesterday to use for the clothes that we had bought at a nearby thrift store, "Wait, first, you have to sketch it out before you can even paint it, you didn't even put a cardboard in the shirt" I told him, giving him a pencil and a marker, also passing him a cardboard piece, "It's just squaring, you have to draw a whole baby duck on those overalls." George said, I giggled.

"Hey Melanie, just wanted to ask where you get your outfits from, you are a pog fashionista." The donor said I smiled, "Thank you for the compliment, I-I get my outfits from thrift stores, they have nice things." I said, pouring some yellow paint onto the plate, I looked over to George, "George!" I exclaimed, I grabbed a paper towel, "H-How did you manage to g-get it on your face?" I asked George, trying to get the red paint off his cheek, "I don't know, you should've let me lick it off." I grimaced, "Ew, no."

"When are you planning on meeting up with Ranboo? That's a duo I'm waiting for" I tensed, "I-I don't know really." I replied, trying to sound as calm as possible since last night I couldn't stop thinking about my mixed emotions and I am not fine at all, Tommy is sweet, funny, and always knows when to make me laugh, but Ranboo, it's different, Ranboo is amazing, charming with me, he like me for me, and so does Tommy of course, but talking, listening to Ranboo is way more different than talking to Tommy.

Yet, I am still confused about my feelings, how can I have feelings for Tommy and Ranboo but I have stronger ones for Ranboo?! I hate this, my feelings are confusing and complicated to understand, "Melanie!" I came to my senses, looking at George, who was waving his hand on my face, "Huh, w-what?" I spoke, and he put his hand down, "You were out of it for a bit."

Ranboo pov:

"What?!" I sat up straight from my chair, "Yep, Tommy told me himself." I sighed, "Tubbo, are you serious?" He let out a sigh, "Listen, knowing Melanie, she's going to most likely talk to you as if nothing happened at that carnival with Tommy," I sighed, "So, I missed my chance." I whispered, Tubbo sighed, "Are you alright, Ranboo?" Tubbo asked me, "I'll call you later." I hung up, throwing my phone to my bed, sighing heavily.

I...feel like I was betrayed by two of the most important people in my life...

Melanie pov:

"George, no!" I took the glitter away from him, "Give me the glitter, I want my shirt to sparkle." He whined, trying to pry the glitter from me, "You said that yesterday, and we were vacuuming everywhere." I laughed, "Come on, just a bit." He said I sighed, "J-Just a little b-bit." I told him, and he nodded eagerly, I just giggled and poured a bit on the part he wanted it.

—————————

I took my time, painting as many details as possible while trying to prevent George from making a mess, I ended up helping him out, consisting of him complaining, and whining like a four-year-old, and after an hour or two on the stream, we ended it since we also had to do other stuff for the next stream.

"So, why did you zone out?" George asked me, "What do you mean?" I asked him, "When that donor asked you when you're gonna meet Ranboo...You spaced out for a while." He told me, "I-I don't know, I've just been out of it...That's all." I said, looking back at the t.v.

(After Tommy went home)

Tubbo pov:

"Hello?" I spoke, "Tubbo! I had the best day with Melanie." He sighed happily, "I can tell Tommy." I laughed, "Tubbo, I told her I liked her." He blurted out, "Really? What did she say? Did she let you down easy? Friend zoned?" I asked him, yet part of me knew that he wouldn't be this happy about being friend-zoned, "Tubbo if she had friend-zoned me, I wouldn't be happy right now." He said in an obvious tone, "Well, what happened?" I sat up on my bed, fully awake now.

"Tubbo, we kissed, it was amazing, she told me she liked me too, and..." He paused, "Why'd you pause?" I asked him, "For effect, Tubbo." He exclaimed, "Ready?" I could hear the smile in his voice, "Just tell me." I said, "I asked her to be my girlfriend...She said yes."

"What...I mean...Congrats, happy for the two of you." I spoke.

3rd pov:

Tubbo had called Ranboo and told him everything, Ranboo was devastated, he was barely starting now to know the feelings he was having for her.

Melanie was getting ready for bed, she came out of the bathroom, going to George's room since I was sleeping there and George was gonna sleep on the couch, she watched as her phone turn on, seeing Ranboo's name.

"Hi, Ranboo." She smiled, "We're you gonna tell me?" He blurted, he wasn't mad, sad, or anything other than confused, "Wh-What are you talking about?" She furrowed, "You know what I'm talking about." He said she was very confused about what he was talking about, "I-I don't know-"

"Why didn't you tell me that you and Tommy were together." Her heart dropped to her stomach, she was now more confused, "W-What are you saying? Tommy and I-" He cut her off, "I don't understand, we're you just leading me on or something?"

"L-Leading you on? Ranboo, I-" The line went dead, she sighed, "What t-the fuck? I hate feelings." She fell forward onto the bed, her face hitting the pillow before she loudly groaned not it. Feelings are the worst...

𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 8𝙩𝙝, 2022
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠: 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨
꧁𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟷𝟶𝟿꧂

𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞,, 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚘✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara