Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

In 48 hours, I was gonna be on a plane to England to go visit George and my other friends, at first, Nick and Clay weren't sure if I could go since with Covid going around, they didn't want to risk it, but now after Nick and Clay had discussed and also talked to George, they had agreed I could go as long as George would make sure I would be in school and turning in assignments after or before streaming, George had also told them that I could stay in his room and he would go on the couch of his room, we weren't going to be streaming a lot since we wanted to hang out off stream and see the others like Tubbo, Tommy, Wilbur, etc.

But we were gonna try to stream as much as possible since I'm only gonna be here for two weeks and George and I had agreed we're gonna film stuff also while hanging out.

I know, for two weeks we weren't gonna stream much but it was better than not streaming at all since we were also gonna talk about my next lore and about other stuff like being in the Chuckle Sandwich podcast.

I first thought that the person I was going to see first would be well, Ranboo, but he and I barely talk about meeting in real life, actually, we never have once talked about it, with George, I have talked about meeting him many times on and off stream, and now, we were gonna meet in two days to hang out and see others and just have fun.

I had gotten ready for the day, I took a shower, did my hair, put it in a braid, clipping on hair barrettes, I didn't do any makeup since I wasn't doing anything really important to need makeup, I had packed my wallet and other sorts of essential such as my meds, my water bottle, and my phone, my schedule for today was pretty full, and I'm only seventeen, my day consisted of me having to go to the grocery store due to lack of food in the fridge and pantry, after getting the groceries I needed from the grocery store, I was gonna go do my nails, not long after that, I was gonna go get lunch for myself.

Then, At around 4 or 5, I was to go to speech therapy, these sessions always lasted me one to two hours, so I always schedule them to be until around the end of the day, so then, I could go home and sleep or maybe stream, depending on whether I have energy left or if I just wanna go to sleep now.

----------------

I walked to the kitchen, where I was greeted by Patches, "Hi Patches." I smiled, petting Patches' head, I gave a kiss on the head, I walked over to Nick and Clay, who were on the couch playing Call Of Duty, arguing and cussing at each other, "I-I'm heading out now." I told them, "Okay, um, when are you planning on coming home?" Nick asked me, I shrugged, not being sure of what time I was gonna be home, "Um, I don't know, cause I-I have speech therapy today around 4 or 5, so, I don't know yet, but I'll call you or Clay." I told him, I leaned over the couch, kissing my brother on the cheek, and then kissing Clay's cheek, I walked over to our key holder, grabbed the keys to my car, and headed towards the car, "Bye." I called out, opening the door, "Bye M." I heard Clay say, "Bye Sis." Nick said, both not turning, I rolled my eyes, closing the door after.

----------------

I walked around the grocery store, pushing around the cart, my eyes switching from the aisles I was while looking for the items that were listed on my phone in my notes, looking for the items, I managed to get the easy things like eggs, fruit, veggies, milk, bread, the list wasn't long but it wasn't short, some of the other things I had to get were from other markets.

I was in the drinks aisle of the store where there were energy drinks, I grabbed a few of each which were just Monsters and Red Bulls, two of each but in different flavors, I went further into the aisle, and I couldn't help but feel like someone was following me, I turned around, only to see no one in the aisle but an old man in his late 40s, he turned to the drinks, pretending to look at them, maybe I was being paranoid but since I had gotten to the store, that man had been following me, call me paranoid or not but it can't be a coincidence that we both are always in the same aisle, suddenly as if it was on cue, my phone vibrated, a sigh of relief escaped my lips, I look at the name on my screen, I answer, turning back around and walk off into the next aisle, "Hi Ra-Ranboo." I smiled, "Hey...Um, how are you?" He asked, the awkward tension starting to glow, "I'm good, how...how are you?" I replied, "Good, are you busy? I'm about to stream Jackbox with George, Tubbo, Jack, and Dream." He said, I sighed, "I wish I could, b-but, unfortunately, I have the stuff to do today, a-a lot of things to do." I answered, "Oh...so, you're out right now?" He asked me, "Y-Yeah, I'm at the store." I said, looking back, seeing the man was gone, "Oh, are you streaming later than after?" I thought for a moment, "I-I don't know, if I do, I'll probably pl-play Dead Rising" I replied, "Oh yeah, we still haven't finished that, do you mind if I play with you?" He asked me, I nodded even though he couldn't see me, "No, I don't mind at all, I-I gotta go now." I told him, "Okay, bye." He said, "Bye."

I had paid for my groceries and went to my car and put the items in the backseat of my car, I got into my car, sighing heavily, it was barely 2:30 and I was already tired, I turned my car on, rolling down my window before backing out of the parking lot, I started making my way to the nail salon, my therapist had called me while I was driving, wanting to confirm my appointment and to also tell me that our session would be until 6:30 pm and it would be only for an hour today, so it gave me time to get a few other things done and buy some new things for my setup.

-----------------

I went into the nail salon around 3ish, one I got done doing my nails, I went to the nearest food place which was McDonald's, I went through the drive-through and got my usual order that consisted of two spicy chicken sandwiches with pickles and a larger fry and a McFlurry.

Ranboo pov:

"So, we told you...To call her, only to realize you didn't tell her anything that we told you, instead, you pull a normal conversation? I give up now." Tommy said, "Diddo." Tubbo said, letting out a sigh, "Well, I'm sorry I wanted to let her do her errands, but I'll tell her later, we're gonna finish playing dead rising, I'll try to talk to her." I said, "You better, cause I honestly can't take it anymore, I mean I knew you liked her before you knew yourself, so, you either tell her or I will." Tommy said, leaving the discord to call, "Jesus Christ." I cursed under my breath, Tubbo sighed again, "Ranboo, don't listen to Tommy..." He trailed off, sighing after, "Can I tell you something?" He asked me, "Uh, yeah, sure." I replied, shifting my seat, propping my elbows on the desk, and resting my head on my hands, "Okay, I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone I told you this, Okay? especially, Tommy, he'll never talk to me again if he finds out I-I told you that..." He paused, getting hesitant and nervous.

"What is it? tell me, Tubbo." I urged, getting impatient, Tubbo let out a deep breath, "Tommy also likes Melanie..." He fell silent, I didn't know what to say to this, one of my good friends had a crush on a girl I liked, "Ranboo? You still there?" Tubbo asked, "Are...Are you sure?" I asked him, he sighed, nodding, "Yeah, he told me a month after meeting her, but you understand why he's acting like this right now, he's jealous, he's liked her for months, and you barely found out you like yet, she chooses you...he gets jealous even though he like her first, she still chose you, she'll always choose you over anyone else, even if you didn't like her...That's why he's like this, he doesn't want her to be heartbroken if you don't know what to do."

𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 1𝙨𝙩, 2022
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠: 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨
꧁𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟻𝟹𝟶꧂