Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Today was the day, the day of Ranboo and I's Minecraft date, was I ready? No, not at all, but I had to ignore my thoughts, I couldn't get my emotions in the middle of this, it was just for fun, either way, I hope...

————

I didn't bother to dress up since it was just gonna be online, I sat at my chair, waiting for Ranboo's text, I had told him that I wasn't gonna stream, I figured that he was probably gonna stream on his twitch but I never saw the notification that he went live, my thoughts were cut off when I received a text from Ranboo, the text saying that he was ready and to join the discord call, I put on my headphones, opening discord and joining the call, "H-Hello." I smiled, "Hey Mimi." I blushed, "Hi." I spoke, "Are you ready?" He asked me, and I nodded, "Yes, b-by the way, I thought you were gonna stream." I assumed, "I was but then, I wanted it to just be us, you know? Alone." I tensed, shifting in my seat as I smiled to myself, "O-Oh, that's fine." I said.

————

"Now?" I asked him, he chuckled, "Not yet, I'll tell you when." He assured, "O-Okay." I said, "Okay, now." He spoke, I joined the server he made, I landed on the spawn point, seeing a bunch of rose bushes, "Aww." I smiled widely, I looked at the oak sign,

𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜
𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎:)

I followed the torches, having my little character go up a hill in Minecraft, I see flowers everywhere on the ground of the game, there was a black and white carpet put on the floor, and I see Ranboo crouching in the game, slowly walking up to me, out of his inventory, he took out an oxeye daisy, throwing it to me, "T-Thank you." I blushed, "You're welcome, and there's one more thing I have planned for later, but that's for later." He said, I crouch and uncrouched, "I'm excited." I spoke.

"So, because of COVID and we don't live in the same place, we're having dinner in Minecraft." He said, taking some cooked steak from his inventory, passing it to me as it showed up in my inventory, I smiled, "How sweet." I smiled. "Thank you." I jumped into the game rapidly, His character ran over to a chest, and it closed after about 2 seconds, "W-What are you doing?" I giggled, he took a disc out of his inventory, making me laugh, he right-clicked the music box with the disc, the Minecraft music playing, "T-This is nice, I mean, it's not a real-life date but...I-I like it." I grinned, "Really? I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda nervous." He said, "W-Why? I-It's just me and you." I said, "I know, but still." He said.

"Well, don't be, w-we're just friends," I said, making myself scream inside.

Ranboo pov:

Wow, friend-zoned, that had to hurt, "Yeah, just friends...Best friends." I hesitated, I looked at the chat in the game.

Tubbo_ Has Joined The Game
TommyInnit Has Joined The Game
Quackity Has Joined the game

I hear Melanie let out a tiny giggle, probably noticing the chat, "D-Do you mind if they join us." Melanie said, "Not at all." Of course, I minded, very much, I wanted to be with Melanie alone for this, maybe actually for once talk to her about how I feel, but maybe this is good, I mean, I'm barely figuring out how I feel about her, I don't want to rush into it.

I hear the three join our Vc, "H-Hello?" Melanie said, "Melly!" Quackity called out, his character running over to us, "Ow...H-Hi Quackity." She said, crouching and uncrouching "No, Tubbo, that's not how mating works, not at all, have you ever once looked it up"

"What the hell are guys talking about?" I asked them, "Tommy's explaining to me what mating means since I am very much confused." Tubbo answered, "And since I am amazing, I am teaching everything, I'm like an old wise wizard, except I'm young and hot." Tommy said, Melanie, laughed, "W-What are you guys doing here?" She asked them, "We want to be the entertainment for your date, a little birdie told us about it-"

"Sapnap told you, huh?" I asked them, "Yes, but that's not important, we are the entertainment so, follow us." Tommy said, hitting Melanie in the game, "Hey, t-that wasn't nice." Melanie said, "Nothing's ever nice in this world, toots." Tommy said, Quackity laughed, "So, how's the date been so far?" Quackity asked us, "Yes, tell us, has he fucked it up yet, are you about to say  you'll be back but then never come back." Tubbo said, "Wow, so mean to me today, and for what?" I said, they laughed, making me join in the laugh.

"Okay, so we did not come prepared we admit so just give me a few minutes, Big Q tell them some jokes," Tommy said, taking out some wood from his inventory.

"So, anybody from out of town?" Big Q asked us, "Aren't we all from out of town?" I stated, "Shut up, you're ruining the joke, Melly, get your boyfriend out of here." I stayed silent at Quackity's remark, my face turned red from that statement, "R-Ranboo's not my bo-boyfriend, Bi-Big Q." She said nervously, I could tell she was nervous, when she was, it would be constant stuttering, "Okay, whatever you have to tell yourself to be happy, Melly." He said, calling her by the nickname he gave her.

"Anyway, what is it with Tommy getting exiled and then killed by a bad green blob, teenagers, am I right?"

"Shut up, Big Q! At least I don't have to torture someone every day in a lore stream just for a damn book! You know what..."

Tommy took out a netherite sword, "Tubbo, You're in charge of the stage now, Come here Big Q!" Tommy said, Quackity yelled, making Melanie and I laugh, "What the fuck is going on?" Tubbo laughed.

𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 1𝙨𝙩, 2022
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠: 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨
꧁𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟶𝟺𝟾꧂