Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Twitter:

MelonDuckie: Going dress shopping with boys and Drista because my other girlfriends live across the world lmao
|
|
|
Niki: I wish I could be there, to tell you how beautiful you look<3
|
|
|
Ranboo: technically that's my job, Niki:)
|
|
|
Georgenotfound: ask Dream if he could try one on also
|
|
|
Dream: No, besides, the dresses are for Melanie, not your fantasies about me lmfao
|
|
|
MelonDuckie: I already feel like this is a bad idea :/
|
|
|
sapnap: Can you just go and pick out dresses, I already hate it here
|
|
|
MelonDuckie: then Why did you come? I could've come here with just Drista
|
|
|
tommyinnit: women, always dress for the occasions
|
|
|
Quackity4k: what occasions lmao
|
|
|
Tubbo: Tommy's just a little coo coo right now big q
|
|
|
Load 395748 more comments

Melanie pov:

I walked out of the dressing room, "Th-This one?" I said, giving them a spin, Clay chose a blue gown, which I found uncomfortable by the way since it was tight on my hips and waist and the glittery top would scratch up my underarms, "Clay, does she look like George to you?" Drista remarked, making me let out a breathy uncomfortable laugh, "Your sister's right, besides, Melanie is uncomfortable in the dress right now, I can tell, Melanie, go take it off, okay? Let yourself breathe." Nick told me, I sighed from the relief and walked back into the dressing room.

I stared in the mirror, looking at my body, my stomach, my hips, my thighs, I bit my lip, touching my stretch marks, I sighed, I looked at the next dress, what if it doesn't fit? What if I break the zipper? Or rip the dress? I thought in my head.

I stepped out again, in the next dress, a soft pink dress that that big from the skirt part, it fit great but it was just itchy and it was also difficult to walk in since the skirt part felt pretty heavy, "Jesus, Nick, what the hell is that?" Drista said, motioning towards the dress he picked, "What? It looks fine." He retorted, "It's itchy and big and heavy." I spoke, "It looks like it's heavy, go change." Clay said, I nodded, going back into the dressing room.

I had gone through every single dress that they had picked for me, it was stressful and overwhelming, but every dress kept making me insecure about my body, one would be too loose on me, the other would be tight to where I couldn't breathe, and it went on like that for hours until we decided to look for dresses altogether.

I went through all the dresses that I saw, none of them catching my interest at all, "M..." I turned, seeing Drista as she grabbed my hand, "Look at this dress, look, I know most of the ones you tried on were literal ass but this one..." She turned me around, making me stand in aw, "You will love it." She finished, I stared at it as if it was a piece of art, it was a yellow gown, it had crystals on the bottom and at the top, "It-It's Beautiful..." I paused, looking at the price on the tag, "874 dollars? I-I don't know." I answered nervously, "Try it on." Drista and I turned, seeing Clay and Nick walking towards us, they looked at the dress, "Clay and I are gonna pay for it anyways, try it on." Nick said, I stared back at the dress, "W-What if it doesn't fit? Or it rips?" I panicked, "Dude, chill out, you'll be fine, okay? Go on, try it."

The dress fit perfectly, it wasn't loose or tight, it didn't itch, it had rhinestones where it wouldn't rub against my skin, and the skirt wasn't heavy or light weighted, I slowly stepped out of the dressing room, Drista was the first to see me, "Woah." She breathed out, Clay and Nick turned to look at me, "You look amazing, Melanie." Clay said, I grinned, "Re-Really?" I said, I notice that Nick had tears brimming in his eyes, "Nick? What's wrong?" I asked him, he wiped his tears, "Nothing...I-I just got the hit of reality that you're not a little girl anymore." He said, I pouted, "Aw, N-Nick." I hugged him, and he returned, "Aw, this is so cute." Drista said, Nick, cried onto my shoulder, "Nick, I didn't realize th-this was gonna hit you hard." I pulled away, wiping my tears, "I know, m-me neither, I feel like a wimp." He said we chuckled.

Clay and Nick ended up buying the dress, not long after we left the store, we just needed to get it sized with my measurement so it wouldn't be uncomfortable for me to wear, after that, we had gone to the mall and bought my shoes and other things for me.

----------

"Bedwars! Bedwars! Playing Bedwars with MD!" Ranboo sang as I set up my stream, turning on my webcam, I giggled, "Are we, do-doing teams?" I asked him, "We should, this is our Minecraft date, playing Bedwars." He said, I blushed, my chat spammed, "Oh, so guess what happened today while I was streaming." He said, "What happened?" I asked him, I grabbed a sword and some extra wool in the server, waiting for Ranboo to get ready in the game, "So, I was playing on the SMP and I wanted to play background music, I ask my chat what I should play and they said Cloud 9 because apparently, You know how Dream and George's song is like Heatwaves?" He asked me, "Y-Yeah." I answered.

"So, apparently our song is Cloud 9." He said, "I l-like that song." I smiled, "It is a good song, I just don't understand how it's our song, you know?" He said, "But when he loves me I feel like I'm floating when he calls me pretty I feel like somebody..." I mumbled to myself, humming it after, "You have a nice voice." He said, "Aw, thank you" I blushed to cover my face, and he laughed, "Bedwars! Bedwars! Playing Bedwars with MD!" He said, "L-Let just plays the game." I said softly.

We ran towards one of the bases of the players, my phone went off, I looked at the notification, only to burst into laughter, "What? Why are you laughing?" Ranboo asked me, I wheezed, "I...I just got reminded from amazon that I ordered a Maids dress and...Some cat ears." I laughed, and not long after Ranboo joined in the laugh, "Wh-Why would you buy that? What the heck?" He laughed, "I-I don't even remember, but I-I'm not canceling it, it's already on its way." I explained, "What if like when we see each other in person, in one of our streams, you could wear the maids dress and I wear...A pink suit!" He said, I giggled, "A pink suit?" I smiled, "Don't judge, at least I didn't order a maid dress." He laughed.

𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 13𝙩𝙝, 2022
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠: 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨
꧁𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟷𝟾𝟽꧂