57

3rd pov:

3rd pov:

"So, you h-have a sister?"
"Um, yeah, Violet, she's in San Diego, she's been working on her music lately, traveling, I haven't seen her in a month." The two walked into the small park, there wasn't many people around so it was more good for them to have alone time, "A month? Wow, d-does she know about me?" He nodded, "She said she can't wait to meet you." She smiled, "H-How about there? under that tree." Melanie said, "Sure, come on." He pulled her to the tree.

Melanie set down the blanket on the grass, straightening it out before sitting down on it, Ranboo set down the basket, "Okay, lets see what my mom made for us." He opened the basket, taking out a container of fruit, "She packed some strawberries, orange slices, blueberries, and apple slices." He set down the container, "Oh! There's sandwiches, hope you like that." He said, "A-Any drinks?" She asked him, he looked through the basket, "There's coke." He held up two cans of soda, handing her one, the two opened their cans, "Here's to Melaboo." Ranboo smiled, Melanie chuckled, clinking their cans together before taking a sip.

"Oh my gosh, what is it with your brother and leaving you places?" Ranboo laughed, she joined in on the laugh, "Did he really leave you at the McDonald's play area?" She nodded, "Yes! Serious abandonment issues." She joked, "Oh my god, first a Best Buy and now a McDonald's?"
"He's l-left me in more places before, trust me." She sighed, calming down from laughing, "He-He left me at the zoo once." She said, "Oh my god, what's wrong with your brother." He laughed, "It's an issue, now, i-if he leaves me, Clay has to remind him to look for me." She said, grabbing an orange slice, "Has he gotten grounded from this?" She nodded, "Many times." She said, "Nick is something else." She mumbled.

"Has your sister ever left you anywhere?" She asked before laughing, "No, but when we were kids, she had this habit of pushing me off of things." She stifled a laugh, "And she pushed me off a swing once." She let out a giggle, "I'm sorry." She giggled, he smiled, "At least she never left me at places." He said, "Whatever." She smiled, "We agreed that we both have fucked up siblings."

"I feel like you're sorta now getting comfortable with swearing." He said, "I-Is that okay?" She asked him, "It's fine." He smiled, she sighed in relief, Ranboo looked around, the park was basically empty, only like two people were there, "Hey." She turned her head, watching as he stood up, "Race you to the park equipment!" He ran off, "Hey! No fair!" She stood up, running behind him.

"How can you d-do the monkey bars when you can't hang, you're just standing." She sat at the slide, watching as Ranboo grabbed onto the monkey bars, lifting his legs up, "Well, it's not my fault I'm so tall." He laughed it off, she giggled, "Let me try." She pushed herself down the slide, standing up and fixing her dress that was rising up a little, she walked over to the monkey bars, climbing onto the ladder and grabbing onto the bar before starting to swing herself to the other, "My freaking hands are getting sweaty." She said, Ranboo sat at the other side of the monkey bars, sitting on the ladder, "You need some help?" He asked her, "N-No, I got it." She reached the end where Ranboo was at, flashing him a smile, "You're adorable." He sighed, "Was that supposed t-to be said out loud?" She taunted, his face turned red, "I...Don't even know." His voice slightly cracked, she leaned in, kissing his nose, pulling away, letting go of the bars and landing on her feet.

The sun was slowly going down, basically being golden hour, they sat under the tree, Melanie sat between Ranboo's legs, her back pressed against his chest, his hand running through her hair, "You know, I always loved watching sunsets." She said, "I can see why, they're pretty." He relaxed his shoulders, "I like when it's us alone, no chaos, no screaming, nothing, just this." He said quietly, "A-And no mask or glasses, or gloves." She smiled, "That too." He said, the two shared a small laugh.

A/n: So, I uploaded a book of Quackity and sapnap, spoiler alert Polyamorous relationship is involved and I can't wait to write that. Also, I started watching 13 reasons why and I like it but it makes me feel so many emotions that make me confused yet I always cry, I'm gonna go now. Night Girlies :]