Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

(A/n: Hey, it's 2022 me again, just wanna say Purpled and Melanie's C! characters are platonic and only platonic in the lore, anyways, enjoy:] )

Chapter 4: FAMILY REUNION

Melanie opened the door, walking in nervously, "Melly?" She turned and looked at the person in front of her, "Dad?" She smiled, Quackity engulfed her in a hug, "This isn't real, right? This-This is another stream." She could feel his tears fall on her thin jacket, "It's not a dream, I'm...I'm back." She smiled softly, tears going down her face as the two engulfed each other again, the feeling of her heart being whole again was relieving to Melanie and Quackity.

"Karl had told me about your death, I didn't wanna believe it, I was having such a bad time...but you're here now, that's all that matter, I've missed you, I made this place, Las Nevadas, to give you the things I didn't have when I was taking care of you, I even made a room for you when you were gone, no one's ever seen it but today someone will, and you hats you, welcome home."

"I remember every single detail you told me about your dream room, I always kept that thought in my head so that one day that dream room could happen." Melanie felt paranoid, she felt bad she couldn't remember anything, including her father, she couldn't remember no matter how many people she met, they were all strangers to her.

*Cut scene*
Chapter 4: DREAM

Melanie sat down on the obsidian floor, her eyes laying on the man that had supposedly killed her, "You're Dream?" The man looked up from the ground, looking at the girl, giving her a grin, "I did, who's asking?" She sighed, licking her lips, "Why? I...Don't understand." She stammered, "Before you died, you had it all, friends, yet you still were suffering and alone, you came to me, you betrayed your true family, just to feel something, then you betrayed me, NOBODY betrays me!" A tear rolled down her cheek, "You act so innocent, playing the victim when in reality you will always be the villain." She stood up, "I'm not a villain, I'm not bad at all, listen, whatever I did to you I'm sorry but please, don't remind me of the person I was, I just wanna start over, have a new start and make amends with people in the past," Dream walked up to Melanie, "You can make amends, I don't care, but trust me, there will be a day you're gonna come back, trust me on this."

"Melanie, time's up." Sam said, the wall of lava went down, she looked back at Dream, and he waved, "See you soon." He chuckled, Melanie turned around, going on the bridge, walking towards Sam, reaching the end and arriving at Sam, he escorted her out of the prison, "Sam?" She spoke, and he looked at her, "Yeah, what's up?" He asked her, "Who-Who am I?"

End Of The Lore

Melanie pov:

I played the Wii shop  music, getting out of Minecraft as I put my face cam on full screen, "T-Thank you, Alie, for the five dollars." I smiled, "Ch-Chat, this was my first ever stream, I've been working on it for months and I really appreciated all the nice comments in the chat." I closed my discord, hence being the only one in the group left, I clapped my hands together and smile, "G-Guys, next lore, coming in next week or two, I've got and idea on what I want to do, and the people I'm adding on next lore." I explained, "Also, I-I'm gonna be out of town by myself, I'm meeting up with someone who you all might have obviously waiting for...N-No, chat, it's not Ranboo," I said, I shifted in my seat, "I-It's someone else, Sapnap was supposed to take me but now, it's just me, but yeah, I'm gonna be str-streaming with them and we're gonna be doing a vlog on their channel and my channel." I explained, "Okay, so, th-thank you guys so much for taking the time of your day to watch my lore, and commenting ni-nice things on the stream, I'm gonna raid my good friend, George, who I think is playing FNAF, but, yeah, thank you all fo-for being here, love you, bye guys!" I waved at the camera, smiling before turning off the live, raiding George, going offline after.

TWITTER

@MelonDuckie
Thank you for the nice things you guys said on my lore, I took my time and a lot of my school time to work on this lore, can't wait for you guys to see the next one:]
|
|
|
|
@awesamdude 
It's gonna be a crazy lore next chapter

@MelonDuckie, so many emotions will be felt
|
|
|
|
@Quackity4k
I enjoyed the family reunion
|
|
|
|
@KarlJacobs
Yeah, now that was adorable!!!
|
|
|
|
@Dreamwastaken
I'm going to ruin Melanie in lore
|
|
|
|
@GeorgeNootFound
I am not ready for next lore
|
|
|
|
@Dreamwastaken
Get ready to fucking cry!!!

𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙:𝙏𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 2𝙣𝙙, 2022
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠: 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨
꧁𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟾𝟻𝟽꧂