44

Melanie pov:

Melanie pov:

"It's the tradition at this point for us, Melanie." Tubbo joked, picking up the bowls from the ground, "After millions of years I finally meet the one and only MD." Jack said I laugh, "Chat! We're back with another slime stream! And this time with Ranboo, Tommy, and Jack Manifold." Tubbo said, "Y-You really are Walmart K-Karina Garcia." I joked, "Hey! Don't say that cause then everyone will start calling me that." He laughed, I chuckled, "Not to mention, Chat, we are outside, cause we were gonna make a mess in Tommy's house and I don't think we can take getting yelled at by his mum." Tubbo explained we laughed.

"Guys! We got glue! Detergent! Glitter! Shaving cream! We're gonna pop off!" Jack exclaimed, "So, I-I don't trust Tubbo with the detergent so I-I'll be in charge of that." I explained.

"Okay, can you pass me the shaving cream, please?" Tommy asked, I looked around, "It-It's right next to you." I spoke, he looked to his right, seeing the can, "Oh, thank you." He said, "Glitter! I want glitter!" Jack grabbed the small box of glitter, taking out each of them, "Jack, are you serious about putting in all the glitter in the bowl?!" Ranboo asked him, "I want shiny slime!" He said, "Wait...Jack! You haven't even put in the glue, you're just pouring glitter into a bowl." Tommy said, "W-Why didn't you put in the glue f-first?" I asked him, "I'm making reverse slime, MD." He said, I stared at him before I burst out laughing, "What the fuck is reverse slime?!" Tubbo laughed, "I think he just means he's making slime but putting in the ingredients in reverse like detergent, glue, etc." Tommy explained, I grabbed the shaving cream after Tommy was done with it, "Where's the color dye?" Tubbo asked, "I-I think they're in the b-bag still."

"Guys, do you think chat is making slime with us right now?" Ranboo asked, "Oh my gosh, that would kinda cool it's like they're here with us, Chat! If you're making slime right now, take a picture and tag us on Twitter." Tubbo said, "I n-need to pull my sleeved b-but I have shaving cream o-on my hands." I whined, trying to pull my sleeves, "Here, let me help you." Ranboo said, I smiled, he pulled my first sleeve down to my elbow, doing the same for mine, I stared at him, smiling sheepishly, "Why are you-" I placed my hands on his face, getting shaving cream on his cheeks, "Really?" Jack, Tommy, and Tubbo laughed, I giggled, I started smudging his face in the shaving cream, "MD fucked up." Jack joked.

"Aren't you the cutest?" Ranboo smiled, I awkwardly giggled and grinned, "You're just so cute I could just give a little kiss." He said.

User1: OMG run!
User7: Melaboo kiss!!
User10: They're gonna kiss your honor!
User14: MD save yourself!
Used18: Ranboo in his Melanie supremacy arc??

"R-Ranboo, no!" I started running as he chased after me, I laughed, "Go away!" I called out, "Come over here, Mimi." I felt his arms wrap around me, I yelled, "No! I-I'm sorry!" I felt the shaving cream on my face, making me whine, "No!" I said, he kissed my cheek and hugged me, smearing his cheek with shaving cream on my face, "F-Fine, I-I'm sorry, Ranboo." I said, he smiled, "And?" I looked at him, "And that's it." I joked, "No, and I'm cool and awesome, and I'm the best boyfriend ever." He said I looked at him, "I-I can say you're the b-best boyfriend ever." I smiled, he sighed, "I mean, I-I guess you're cool and a-awesome." I sighed, "Yes! This is why I love you, Mimi." He kissed my cheek again, "Ew! I got shaving cream on my mouth!" I laughed.

"Lovebirds! Are you done yet?! Jack just overloaded his bowl with glue!" Tubbo said, "Hey! I didn't mean to!"

I poured a bit of detergent into Tubbo's bowl, handing it to Tommy after, "I don't understand why I need help with detergent but not them." He said, "Tubbo, you overflowed it last time you two made slime and it was all liquified, you're should be lucky you didn't make a massive mess." Jack said, "But I wanna be the next Karina Garcia...Wait! No! I take that back!! No!" We burst out laughing, watching Tubbo panic as his chat started spamming his stream, "Not Karina!" Ranboo laughed, "I already have my slime, I am Karina! Someone go get my wig!!" Jack yelled, "I don't think Karina Garcia has blue hair, not that I know of at least." Ranboo said, "Exactly! Bring in the wig!!" He yelled, "T-The whole neighborhood can h-hear you." I said.

"Guys! We had our struggles today, but we did it, we made slime!" Tubbo said, "Why is mine so hard?" Tommy said, "Because you added too much shaving cream and then decided to put water after." Jack said, "Mine is okay, a little runny but it's fine." Ranboo said, poking the slime that was in the bowl, "I-I like mine, it's just right, n-not too hard and n-not too runny, you know?" I explained.

"Guys, mine is like a rope I can just-"

"No! Tubbo! No, no, no, don't swing the slime around, if it's near Jack Manifold, that perfectly fine but near me, Melanie, and Ranboo, no way!" Tommy stopped him, "And it could get stuck in your own hair, so, yeah, don't do it." Ranboo said, "But why, I wanna lasso it around." Tubbo said, "Please don't." Tommy said, "But it's so tempting." He laughed.

"No! Tubbo!" We basically wrestled Tubbo, trying to get the slime away.

User43: No! MD
User12: Oh shit...
User66: o7 in the chat
User38: literally o7

I froze, feeling the back of my hair, gasping, my mouth was dry, "Melanie! No!" Jack said, "Tubbo, w-what the heck?!" I spoke, "I-I am so sorry! Chat! That was my bad! I'm sorry Melanie! I'm sorry." I let out a shaky breath, "I'm heading to the bathroom." I said as calmly as possible, going into Tubbo's house, running straight for the bathroom, "Lani!"

A/n: it's really late, I can't sleep, I'm struggling to sleep right now, I'm currently watching the show Hoarders and now I'm going to keep watching it now. Night Girlies:]