59

1 Month Later

1 Month Later

It was four days until Melanie's 18th birthday party, she didn't really know what her brother had planned but she only knew that she had to be out of the house everyday until her birthday, she didn't know what he was planning for the party, she didn't even know the theme of the party.

INSTAGRAM

MDquacks

Liked by dreamwastaken, tommyinnit, and 978, 204 others

MDquacks: dreamwastaken took me to Universal Studios, come on down if you wanna see a face reveal /j

Comments-

tubbolive: why did I have to go back to the uk? Why?!? ;)
VioletMuse: tubbolive calm down, be happy
dreamwastaken: she wants me to go to Harry Potter world
georgenotfound: bring me something!!!
sapnapinsta: didn't you go with them...
georgenotfound: no....😐
quackity: gogs at Florida!
ranboomc: george is in America everyone! Get your plane tickets! Lol
wilbursoot: he's not the only one in america;)
tommyinnit: ;)
jackmanifoldtv: ;) are we winking so we're hinting we're there or no?
Nihachu: no....;)
tubbolive: that would be weird jackmanifoldtv;)

Melanie pov:

"Let's go on Harry Potter and The forbidden journey." I pulled at Dream's sleeve, "Get George to take you,"
"Well, you can't deny, you're the one who wanted to take her." Niki said, walking along with me, "But I feel like throwing up already and I have to pee, you really gotta stop agreeing water chugging contests with you, George." He said, "If you want, Jack and I can go with her, we can meet you guys at the Magical Menagerie store." Niki suggested, "Okay, and Jack, don't give her anymore freaking cotton candy, you've already given Tommy and Tubbo enough." Dream said, looking towards Tommy and Tubbo who were fighting over a tub of cotton candy while Wilbur argued with them, "Hey! They wanted me to buy it for them so I did!" He said in defense, "Ok, calm down, Jack."

"You Americans have really big amusement parks!" Jack looked around, "Well, it's what happens when you have land and don't know what to do with it." I said.
"By the way, how have things between you and Ranboo going?" Niki asked me, a smile went to my face, "Good, me and him are doing very good, long distance is the hard part though." I frowned.

"By the way, how did Sapnap react to your tattoos when you went home?" Jack asked me, I laughed, "He freaked and lost his shit." I replied, "He yelled at me, then complimented them and then took away my car privileges, cause it's his car." I explained, "What did Clay do?"
"He laughed, y-you should've seen the look on his face it was hilarious." I laughed.

TWITTER
|
|
|
Melonduckie: Jack manifold threw up on Harry Potter tehe
|
|
|
JackManifoldTV: rephrase that, you are upsetting potterheads
|
|
|
TubboLive: George hates that I keep calling dobby the house elf a foreskin
|
|
|
GeorgeNotFound: STOP SAYING THAT WORD!!
|
|
|
Quackity: he does look like foreskin tho
|
|
|
tommyinnit: what is foreskin? Is that a condition or something?
|
|
|
Dream: who gonna tell him?
|
|
|
Melonduckie: not me
|
|
|
Ranboo: um...where did we go from Jack manifold puking on Harry Potter to foreskin????
|
|
|
|
|
|
——————————

3rd pov:

Nick went to the door, hearing the knocks, he opened the door, "Hey, you found me!" Nick joked, "Oh haha." He said, the two hugged, "Oh! by the way, this is Violet."
"Hi!" She smiled, "Hey, it's nice to meet you." He smiled at her, giving her a hug, "I'm so glad you two could come." Nick said, "You think I would miss my girlfriend's birthday? Heck no!" Ranboo smiled.
"And I would never miss my new friends' birthday, where is she by the way?" Violet said, "Clay took her out for the rest of the day with the others, they're gonna be gone all day, so you guys have time to settle in and relax." Nick responded, "I'm just gonna take Ranboo for a moment though, if you don't mind." Nick said to Violet, "Go ahead."

"You think she'll like them?" Ranboo said, opening the small black box, "The hell does player 1 and player 2 mean?"
"You hate it? Is it too cliche? Is it just in general? Maybe I should just get a different gift-" Ranboo's rant was cut off with Sapnap's laugh, "Relax, Ranboo, I was just asking, I think she'll love it," Sapnap patted him on the shoulder, Ranboo let out a long sigh, "Thank goodness, I thought you were gonna make fun of me."
"Don't worry, that's happening mentally right now, player 1." Sapnap laughed.

A/n: Okay, it's happening, we're finally reaching the end everybody, how are we feeling? Also, I bought this discovery prehistoric sea creature kit and my babies hatched, I am now a stay at home mom bitches! Another thing, I've recently started working out and my friend was like you should do the Brennan rock work out, my body is so fucking sore, mainly my stomach, it hurts to move and I'm in excruciating pain, I'm gonna go eat now though cause I haven't eaten and I kinda want eggs. Bye Girlies:]