39

Melanie pov:

We had gone out to get food after the stream, of course, I felt bad since I ended up pulling Ranboo away from the stream since this was his first time in the UK since I was on my time of the month, Ranboo wanted to make sure I was always comfortable, if I needed anything, always checked up on me, which I appreciated, also, during the amount of time I spent with Ranboo, I've realized how much of a cuddle bear he is, he's like a tall big teddy bear, which I slightly find terrifying not gonna lie, but I didn't mind, him being such a teddy bear was good for me, considering that everyone says my love language is touch, reminds me of whenever some fans explain or show how Karl's love language is touch, I just love being hugged, I don't know why it makes me feel safe.

It's really odd though considering that when I was a kid, I wasn't a fan of touch, didn't even like when Nick went to hug me, but now, it's like my top priority in a relationship, that and loyalty, and trust, because, those are obviously the top thing to have.

Tommy and Tubbo had left to order our food while Ranboo and I stayed to talk, most likely catching up on things, most of the time I was just watching videos on my phone while Ranboo watching from my shoulder, I had my phone in one hand, Ranboo was laying his head on my shoulder while his hand was in laced with mine, I laid my head on top of his, "I always thought that you watched more interesting things, maybe like tiktokers like Charli, Addison-"

"N-No offense, b-bubs but, I-I don't like T-TikTokers, e-except for SpenceWuah, he's h-hilarious." I said, "I never thought that your whole Youtube would be gaming and Dinosaur documentaries." He said, "W-Well, Dinosaurs are i-interesting, l-like really interesting, I especially b-been watching this o-one documentary a-about how D-Dinosaurs weren't the only p-prehistoric animals, I-I mean, e-everyone knows the b-basic dinosaurs like Tyrannosaurus R-Rex, the-the Bronchiosaurus, b-but there are m-more than those, you know." I looked back at the video, "You just said pretty complicated words without stuttering or stammering." He said, my cheeks flushed, "I-Is that bad?" I asked him, "No, it's kinda attractive." He teased jokingly, "O-Oh, um, I-I-"

"Did I make you fluster?" He teased again, "N-No." He laughed, kissing my shoulder, "Relax, just teasing." He said, "Y-You're so m-mean." I pouted playfully, "I'm sorry." He said, "If-forgive you, I guess." I sighed, "Don't be mean." He whined playfully, I giggled, "Aww, is S-Softboo sad?" I teased, he lifted his head, his cheeks flushed red, "N-No, just want you to say sorry." He protested, "Are y-you sure, Softboo?" I teased again, "Y-Yes." He answered, I leaned in, kissing his cheek, "Look who's stuttering now." I said, "Oh hush." He laughed, I joined in, laughing also.

--------------------------------

"Tommy, I-I don't u-understand your obsession f-for the queen." I laughed, "Lizzy and I are meant to be, I just have to give it a few years, did you hear she's single now?" Tommy leaned back on the chair, "Oh my gosh, stop saying that!" Tubbo exclaimed we laughed, "Isn't...Isn't she like 93?" Ranboo said between laughs, "Lizzy my beloved, we will be together, Lizzy and I are soulmates." He said I shook my head, "No, w-what the heck?" I laughed, "Why is it when we're together we always find something stupid to laugh or talk about?" Ranboo laughed, "Remember when we were talking about random things being curse words like a cat is pussy, a dog is bitch, and-and chicken is cock-"

"Okay, we get it, Tommy, oh my gosh!" Tubbo laughed, stopping Tommy from finishing his sentence, "Or when we were talking about Jake Paul." I burst out laughing, "No, stop!" I laughed, "This is so weird, what the heck!?" Tubbo laughed.

---------------------------------

"Melanie, I should push you into the water." Tommy said, going towards me, "No, y-you shouldn't." I said, stepping away from the water, "I'm coming to get you." He said, walking closer to me, I started running the other way, "No! Tommy!" I called, I ran behind Tubbo, "T-Take Tubbo first." I used Tubbo as a shield, trying to block myself from Tommy, "Go a-away." Tommy crept closer to Tubbo and me, "Melanie my beloved." He taunted, I laughed, "What about T-Tubbo? Is h-he your beloved?" I asked him, trying to distract him as I walked away slowly, "Tubbo! He's my bro! My best friend! At least I thought!" He said, "Are we seriously doing this again?" Tubbo laughed, "Why did you replace me with an enderman?!" Tommy yelled.

"When do you think they're gonna stop?" Ranboo asked me, watching Tommy and Tubbo arguing while Tommy dug a hole for no reason, "I d-don't know." I said, I laid my head on his shoulder, "I still can't believe you surprised me." He said I chuckled, "Well, I-I have another s-surprise for you." I said, he looked at me, "Uh, what?" He said I lifted my head from his shoulder, "I t-talked to your parents about m-me surprising you when I go to California and then I-I told them that I was gonna buy my o-own ticket and so...After you and I leave the UK, I'm g-going with you, to C-California." He stared at me, "R-Ranboo?" I stared back at him, all of a sudden being tackled in a hug, (That would be scary to be tackled by him, lmao) "Wait, are you joking? Please tell me you aren't, wait, this is awesome, I don't know if this is a joke." He said excitedly, kissing my face repeatedly, "I-I'm not joking, I'm serious." I smiled, "Oh my gosh!" He pulled away from the hug, pulling me back in with a kiss, my face turned warm, most likely pink, I closed my eyes, "Help me!" We hear Tubbo yell, we pulled away, seeing Tommy burying Tubbo, "Help me! I think a crab is crawling into my pants!" Tubbo yelled, "Shut up! You're fine, Tubbo." Tommy said I got out from Ranboo's arms, running to Tubbo as I started to unbury him.

"This is why I rarely go to the beach with you, Tommy!" Tubbo said.

"You get stung by one jellyfish and all of a sudden I'm banned from going to beach with you!?"

A/n: She's back, SHE'S BACK FROM THE GRAVE! WOOO! Why did it take so long to write this like wtf!? But anyway, so, I'm gone for a few weeks, just to work on other books, do school assignments, only to realize that when I come back I'm at 79 ALMOST 80K READS, SERIOUSLY, LIKE! why is this book getting so much hype, I CAN'T, I COULD JUST KISS YA'LL ;) ANYWAY, I'm gonna go and take a nap now, and also I AM FUCKING HAPPY CAUSE I HAVE ON WEEK OF SCHOOL LEFT AHHHH! Bye Girlies:]